Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

First:

IMG_3334.jpeg

big j 33 big j 33 you are the MAN! LetterBox is exactly what I needed for logging purposes :smokin Next time I have free time I think I’m going to transfer the movies from the list on my iPhone Note to LetterBox. I started keeping dates awhile back and have ~100 movies with date stamps and about ~60-70 others :lol:
Glad you enjoy it. I've debated paying for premium but it's been rock solid for me. I haven't dabbled with the social media part of it but it lets me log reviews, watch list and it's clean and fast.

Honestly there are stupid things about The Idol.

But Eps 1-4 Hank Azaria, Precious—based on the book by Sapphire, Eli Roth, and Johnny Depp’s daughter who will be making a name for herself now and The Weeknd acting. What more do you want in a big-budget film.

Lol. I googled “PG-13” horror movies. I wanted to filter out all of the R-rated ones, because I felt like those are more likely to be inappropriate.

Signs seemed like a good fit in a sense that it provides decent thrills, without having any potentially offensive content
They watched BARBARIAN the night before, hardly think you need to filter out PG vs R.

First person to recommend a movie on Prime, Netflix, Max, Prime, Paramount+ (that I haven’t seen) I’ll watch. Has to be less than 2.5 hours.

I’m all caught up on The Idol and Secret Invasion and am watching Pirates Dead Man’s Chest for the billionth.
*crosses fingers*
Shooters shoot!!

- Crash (Paramount)
- Rounders (Paramount)
- I Care A Lot (Netflix)
- We Need To Talk About Kevin (Prime)
- Beautiful Boy (Prime)
- I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore (Netflix)

watching the Indiana Jones for the first time (i know, i know). so far:

Raiders of the Lost Ark: great...loved it pretty much start to finish
Temple of Doom: barf...lame as hell IMO. female lead was such an annoying character. and it's low key offensive as **** to indian folks. but now i get the office line with angela about monkey brains :lol:

that said, looking forward to the next two which i've heard/know will be better than temple of doom. and then the new one in theaters as well, of course

The Last Crusade: enjoyed this one much more than Temple of Doom. grail hunting story, fight in the dessert/canyon, sean connery...all good stuff

Crystal Skull is next. 20 min in or so but stopped for dinner. will pick it up this week before the new one this weekend

watching the Indiana Jones for the first time (i know, i know). so far:

Raiders of the Lost Ark: great...loved it pretty much start to finish
Temple of Doom: barf...lame as hell IMO. female lead was such an annoying character. and it's low key offensive as **** to indian folks. but now i get the office line with angela about monkey brains :lol:

that said, looking forward to the next two which i've heard/know will be better than temple of doom. and then the new one in theaters as well, of course
Just remember that #4 is coming out. There's 1, 2, 3, and then there is nothing until this most recent one coming out. Just remember that.

Please and thank you.

I'm only looking out for you, my friend.

Just remember that #4 is coming out. There's 1, 2, 3, and then there is nothing until this most recent one coming out. Just remember that.

Please and thank you.

I'm only looking out for you, my friend.

you're right, i'm sure. you wanna know how i know? i def saw Crystal Skull in theaters when it came out. and i don't remember a single damn thing about it :lol:

Heading into the home stretch of Sinister, right after bro had these little dead kids running around his house.

This *profanity* is terrible.

TERRIBLE.

Horror-ble, even.

It's going to be his family on this 'extended cut' that he's putting together in Sinister. It's going to be his family dying.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate horror?

I don't know why I keep trying.
me: "This one will be different."
*pic of clown puttng on nose & makeup*
me: This one will have depth and meaning."
*pic of clown putting on wig and finishing makeup*

What a waste of 2 hrs.

(Sinister.)

Weren’t the car and pool scenes disturbing? Dude just in the attic dranksin after every wtf moment :lol:

Finished my UTOPIA s1 rewatch

Top 10 Series.
Funny, swore I watched UTOPIA s2 but ****, I’m half way through S2ep1 and I haven’t seen a lick of this….
Alcohol, man it’s really poison.

Yea I definitely never watched a minute of UTOPIA S2.
This is not real life. I watched it, I’m sure of it. Timeline changed...legit

Back
Top Bottom