Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

uh

B5269B8D-614B-4D75-866A-FD3C588CB41C.jpeg

I knew I wasn't crazy. :lol:

They clearly did it for a reason.
I'm confused, they did it because they don't change the eyes with the masks. It should have been a dead giveaway if her brother didn't notice her eyes were a different color.

Rebecca Ferguson has this regal presence in films, it'd be funny to see her on her off time just smoking blunts and bussin it open to some Cardi B with whatever accent ratchet Swedes use.

I'm confused, they did it because they don't change the eyes with the masks. It should have been a dead giveaway if her brother didn't notice her eyes were a different color.

But in 7 films they have never altered the eye appearance when Tom or whoever wear a mask. Never once. It's always just the regular actor/actress looking normal.

This time, they did. They put contacts on the actress to change her eye color.

I don't recall any other time where the eye color of the original character was as noticeable.

Like can you recall any eye color of any man Ethan impersonated?

I noticed it and it was funny because it made the disguise more risky because the eyes were so noticeably different. Which kind points to how absurd the mask thing COULD be. I don't think there's any deeper reason besides they knew they couldn't fake it.

jpzx jpzx
“Incredible. There’s Smith and he’s standing there and he’s got the iceberg warning in his ******* hand! Excuse me, his hand…and he’s ordering more speed!”

I don't recall any other time where the eye color of the original character was as noticeable.

Like can you recall any eye color of any man Ethan impersonated?

I noticed it and it was funny because it made the disguise more risky because the eyes were so noticeably different. Which kind points to how absurd the mask thing COULD be. I don't think there's any deeper reason besides they knew they couldn't fake it.

Kitredge? Doesn't he have blue eyes?

Yeah but he wasn't impersonating him for an extended scene. I don't think it means anything besides it would have been too obvious to try to fake the eyes.

I do appreciate all of the MI 1 references. Fighting on a train again, all of the dutch angles and close ups, the sleight of hand. The movie paid a lot of homage to what came before it.

jpzx jpzx
“Incredible. There’s Smith and he’s standing there and he’s got the iceberg warning in his ******* hand! Excuse me, his hand…and he’s ordering more speed!”
“She was an actress… an actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock. Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert, they move to Cedar Rapids, and she punches out a couple of kids! Now Calvert’s dead, and from what I hear—Cedar Rapids is dead!”

“She was an actress… an actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock. Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert, they move to Cedar Rapids, and she punches out a couple of kids! Now Calvert’s dead, and from what I hear—Cedar Rapids is dead!”
“Now the stern section just kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes, floods, and finally goes under about 2:20A.M, two hours and forty minutes after the collision…”

You know he’s that smart stoner friend of Paxton’s in college who was smart and studying “marine biology” and they just kept on going together to be treasure hunters. Co-Captain High-*** Lewis Bodine.

You know he’s that smart stoner friend of Paxton’s in college who was smart and studying “marine biology” and they just kept on going together to be treasure hunters. Co-Captain High-*** Lewis Bodine.
Brock Lovett’s Wisdom is appreciated. Gotta admire a man who speaks the truth…

1689567561667.gif

Watching The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.

This might be the weirdest *censored* movie I've ever seen.

Not in a good way.

TF is the appeal?

Nick Cage (played by Nicholas Cage :rolleyes) literally just said "I can't stand talky comedies. You gotta have some plot to drive it forward "

Brock Lovett’s Wisdom is appreciated. Gotta admire a man who speaks the truth…

1689567561667.gif
Not the quote I remember :lol:

Currently

First time

IMG_0013.jpeg

I usually fire up horror movies and then check the RT score. Yikes. Trying to continue open-mindedly though :lol:

Watching The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.

This might be the weirdest *censored* movie I've ever seen.

Not in a good way.

TF is the appeal?

Nick Cage (played by Nicholas Cage :rolleyes) literally just said "I can't stand talky comedies. You gotta have some plot to drive it forward "

Pedro Pascal’s Nic Cage Museum should be donated for posterity to this very thread.

Back
Top Bottom