Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

fj605zsj2gcb1.jpg
There are some variables to this. Like if you’re watching Halloween or Friday the 13th, Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees “dies” and then of course, survives somehow :lol:

Until someone said GoTG3 was the best movie they had seen from 2023, I never realized how weak the movies have been so far this year. I know the summer blockbusters haven’t hit theaters quite yet, but a quick google of “best movies of 2023” give me some wild results.

I haven’t heard of most of the ones listed, and almost every list had Asteroid City #1 and that doesn’t sit well with me. (There is no bigger Wes Anderson fan than me, I just feel that if there’s an agreement that it’s the best so far, that means it’s been weak options out there.)

My favorite so far is John Wick 4, but still haven’t seen Mario bros, beau is afraid, Spider-Man, asteroid city, cocaine bear, AIR, Indiana jones, mission impossible, or knock at the cabin.

- person: *watches Code Red*
- person: *watches Courage Under Fire*
- person: These movies give the impression that there's a lot of lying and covering up going on in the armed forces.

- me:

My three friends would like to have a word with you. Their names are Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith
Ah, your 3 friends Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3. I'm a huge fan, absolutely.

How many friends are in that friend group? Nine, right?

Right?

Back
Top Bottom