Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rankings of 2023 movies I’ve seen (before this huge weekend):

MI: Dead Reckoning Pt. 1
The Covenant
Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny
Missing
The Flash
The Out-Laws
Knock At The Cabin
Fast X
Cocaine Bear
Ant-Man: Quantammania

writer of Taxi Driver

cant wait got my imax tickets

208D67DD-1DBF-4096-A4F5-EC48D13D4604.jpeg

I'll never forget standing in line for the midnight showing of TDK what a time to be alive! Only theater experiences that I can remember that even come close were Infinity War and Black Panther.
I'd say Endgame too; coming back from the dusting and everyone was on edge to see how it played out. Marvel had a hell of a run.

This film had a lot of potential. Just didn’t hit the mark. But I liked the way these stories were brought to life. Idris as a genie. My boy range is crazy

Can anyone recommend me some, good historical/realistic epics? Particularly any set in the “old world/Asia & Africa & Mediterranean”.?

This film had a lot of potential. Just didn’t hit the mark. But I liked the way these stories were brought to life. Idris as a genie. My boy range is crazy

Can anyone recommend me some, good historical/realistic epics? Particularly any set in the “old world/Asia & Africa & Mediterranean”.?

Some of my favorites I can remember

Kingdom of Heaven (Directors Cut)
Rome (TV series)
The Last Kingdom (TV)
Vikings (TV)
The Last Samurai
American Gods (TV, S1 at least is really good)
The Last Duel

Some of my favorites I can remember

Kingdom of Heaven (Directors Cut)
Rome (TV series)
The Last Kingdom (TV)
Vikings (TV)
The Last Samurai
American Gods (TV, S1 at least is really good)
The Last Duel

The Last Duel was fire! Movie got dark fast, and went in completely blind. Immediately saw it was a true story, and appreciated it some more.

I been trying to get into Rome/Vikings for a minute. Might pick a weekend and check it outS

I’m looking at something preferably from the East, Mediterranean & Africa. India got some interesting ones.

I'm going to see Oppenheimer in a lie max opening night. But the next week on a day off I'm heading out to the closest 70mm screen, it's not IMAX 70mm but better than nothing. Only downside it's out at Disney springs so it's about a 50 minute drive for me.

I've always told myself and SOLD myself on the idea that TOm Cruise picks his MI women based on who he's rubbing one out to or obsessing over at the moment.
I bet he shoots his best shot with every single one.

If you feel like going North of the Mediterranean then ROME is going to be the best choice imo.
I recently watched DOMINA which chronicles the story of the "Greatest woman in ROME(ever)" Livia Drusilla who was the wife of Augustus who took rule after the assassination of Julius Caesar and it was also good but it got me wanting more ROME so I am on a re watch of ROME.

ROME is probably the best period piece TV SHOW of all time.
Very underrated.

M Mark Antony was right listing this for you

Back
Top Bottom