Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I think you might be missing universally relatable elements of the movie... Which to be fair, you might not know based on the trailers. If the movie explores deeper themes and concepts then maybe you could relate to that, even if it's in the subject of something you'd have NO interest in, like Barbie. I'm open to the idea a movie about a doll could speak to a wide ranging audience. I think that's interesting and speaks to the power of movies. Connecting people in unexpected and new ways.
Holy hell.

Are you in marketing?

Because...

just saw the latest Indiana Jones

better than expected, but I wasn’t expecting much

Movie felt a solid 15-20 mins too long.. and phoebe waller-bridge was good and I’m a mads fan, the movie felt like it was missing something

or maybe there was little things that threw me off a bit

but it was a far better send off than crystal skull

but I can’t believe the movie was almost half an hour longer than last crusade

Phoebe was great for it, in terms of revitalization. It was a half hour too long, I never understand why movies sacrifice quality for those 20 minutes when people would love them if not for 'that'. Look up the antikythera mechanism IATT IATT ****'s real except for time travel :lol:

I dunnio.. the more I think about it, the story needed to be cleaner

as reconic supreme reconic supreme mentioned, people were getting got.. and then they just stop at Indy for whatever reason when they make it a point to show they’re ignorant to him.. they kill 2 other teachers and say nah not this one with zero reason not to

shoudla kept it simple, need Indiana for a purpose.. and ole girl is aware of their desires and uses them to a point

but this is the 2nd big movie now where the new female lead blatant leaves the known hero in a situation that should probably kill them without plot armor

Do you have your Oppenheimer tickets Ska?
I... see the thing is... wha' ha' happened was...

3 hrs, bruh. Like I legit have no idea when I can. Once I saw it was 3 hrs, I kind of figured I'd have to wait till whenever it comes out on streaming and I'd have to break it up in 2 parts like how I split The Irishmen into 3 parts.

I want to see it in theaters so bad. I do.

I don't know, man...

I'm on the last three seats on a row way up, at a 2:30 p.m. IMAX showing Saturday, all IMAX showings are sold out that day too now, I just want to see the eclipse happen in person :lol:

every power tool that exists, like Tim the Tool Man Taylor."

1689740777067.gif

I dunnio.. the more I think about it, the story needed to be cleaner

as reconic supreme reconic supreme mentioned, people were getting got.. and then they just stop at Indy for whatever reason when they make it a point to show they’re ignorant to him.. they kill 2 other teachers and say nah not this one with zero reason not to

shoudla kept it simple, need Indiana for a purpose.. and ole girl is aware of their desires and uses them to a point

but this is the 2nd big movie now where the new female lead blatant leaves the known hero in a situation that should probably kill them without plot armor
I liked it and thought the last 10-15 min were great

But yeah this new indy flick gonna be forgettable to me in a year. The chases got really daunting in the middle and might hamper me ever seeing it again.

I liked it and thought the last 10-15 min were great

But yeah this new indy flick gonna be forgettable to me in a year. The chases got really daunting in the middle and might hamper me ever seeing it again.

I think it might just be James mangold the more I think about it

take Logan, for example, very good movie that is excellent until the last 15 mins

but it’s basically no country for old men or nebraska and obviously those movies aren’t obligated for a big super hero fight at the end.. because the ending doesn’t really align with the story being told to that point which is professor X begging wolverine to care and get invested and lead but dude realizes what it is and is just trying get away.. and he is given that opportunity to lead in the end, but falls asleep and then takes the special drink

3:10 to yuma is probably his most satisfying film of his catalogue

Get this: There were 16,000 lemons, boarded, onto the Titanic.

Bros, how THE HELL do you like your water?

Welcome, to, the, ...!!! - 0-day initiative

Has anyone here seen the animated film: An American Tail? I’ve never seen it before, but I’ve heard good things about it. Thanks
Dude.

You... will LOVE this.

"There are no cats in America,
And the streets are paved with cheese.
There are no cats in America,
So set your mind at ease."

Go. Now. Watch it.

Back
Top Bottom