Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

When you realize Roger/Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s dad in Angels In The Outfield is this dude

IMG_0079.jpeg

Is this guy:

IMG_0080.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

So Oppenheimer is mostly dialog and there's no real need for IMAX?
I complained about not enough TESTING explosions, but it really is worth IMAX. The picture and sound was arresting the whole way through. I constantly found myself in awe of the cinematography and sound, and how they compliment each other and fully deserve the theater they're in.

I can’t put this one off any longer.
Can’t sleep, need a dark piece.
What better than a crime thriller.

How is this one darthska darthska
I can’t help but think you loved it with the character Nikolai and his, well….have you seen it?

His sound quality tho, God damn. Had the ominous vibe that Villeneuve is so known for.
Incredible score as well.

I think the sound design of his movies has a lot to do with them. The obvious one is Dunkirk when it kept you feeling uneasy and I think the end of the Batman trilogy is similar - something about the buildup to that final scene wrecks me.

Florence has the most casual disposition of a person to sit naked I’ve ever seen
On nolan’s bucket list, he probably wanted a scene where florence was riding someone while emily blunt watched. Checked it off the list.

I am...

Befuddled is fitting.

We were expecting it. It's a numbers game.

My theater had 4 showings of Opp. Barbie had FIFTEEN. (2 Hour film vs 3 hour film)

Opp also rated R limiting kids. Barbie is not. There were dozens of young girls at every showing.

Back
Top Bottom