Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Been in HBOMAX all weekend and to begin this week, watching some heavy stuff too, I am going to have to wait on SAVING PRI ATE RYAN. I need to watch something stupid.
I might just pull up NETFLIX and watch whatever is first, no I think I’ll just watch whatever the #1 show is right now, no movie. Yea, it’ll definitely be something stupid but watchable.

Hope it ain’t the T, let’s just see

IMG_4719.jpeg

Been in HBOMAX all weekend and to begin this week, watching some heavy stuff too, I am going to have to wait on SAVING PRI ATE RYAN. I need to watch something stupid.
I might just pull up NETFLIX and watch whatever is first, no I think I’ll just watch whatever the #1 show is right now, no movie. Yea, it’ll definitely be something stupid but watchable.

Hope it ain’t the T, let’s just see
Have you seen Nathan For You or The Rehearsal? 😂 Funny stuff. Stupid and watchable.

Anybody ever watch project greenlight or the movies they film them making on HBO? Started watching the most current season on my flight last week, and just finished today. Interesting concept. Im not interested in watching the movie they made this season, but id be interested going back watching the other seasons and possibly watching the movies they made.

I haven’t. If I remember. Didn’t Damon get into some hot water over that?

Anybody ever watch project greenlight or the movies they film them making on HBO? Started watching the most current season on my flight last week, and just finished today. Interesting concept. Im not interested in watching the movie they made this season, but id be interested going back watching the other seasons and possibly watching the movies they made.
I saw the one from back in the day with dude who looks like Powder. It was pretty good from what I remember. Movie was horrible, but the show was good. A lot of tug of war between Powder and everyone else. Didn't know they made more seasons.
MV5BMTU5NDg4MDE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAxNjM4NjE@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I haven’t. If I remember. Didn’t Damon get into some hot water over that?
Not sure,I had never heard of it. The ads said "project greenlight is back." Just checked for the other seasons none are on MAX so I guess theres some truth to that.

I really can’t remember what it was but it was something he commented on that brought the heat on him, casting maybe, I can’t remember :lol:

Wolf the Dentist, Gunner Stahl, Bombay getting wined and dined and getting back to his roots, Russ’ knuckle puck, Dwayne calf roping, Luis Mendoza can’t stop on his skates, Adam Banks’ arm rotating.

Getting everybody and rollerblading in the Mall of America.

Stahl is stylistic, he likes to go glove side.

The Bash Brothers, c’mon.

Finally hit my Dune rewatch I've been putting off. Definitely still holds up and the visuals are incredible. I need Part 2 to come as soon as possible but the delay hurts and I think it'll be next year before we get it.

man i LOVE mighty ducks D2 but as a hockey fanatic....they needed someone who has played to weigh in on some of the on ice stuff :lol:

not even talking about the tricksy stuff or anything like that. i get that part and it's fine :lol:

Also I've never seen D2. Loved Mighty Ducks, but I mean all of Socal were Mighty Ducks fans at the time, except die hard Kings fans. :lol: I had a Hebert jersey that got ripped to shreds from a fight in a boys home I was in at the time.

(You should have seen the other guy.)

Have you seen Nathan For You or The Rehearsal? 😂 Funny stuff. Stupid and watchable.
I haven’t. I do like that Nathan fellow though, I like listening to him talk. Might have to keep an eye out for those two now.
Ended up watching NETFLIX #1 😂

I haven’t seen Hillary Swank in forever.
Followed FATALE up with !MOTHER😮

Now, bracing for The Whale

You mean the knuckle puck, flying v and triple deke aren't staples in high level hockey?!?!

nah im not even talking about that stuff. like if they want to do that stuff for a kids movie, fine. but like gunnar staal's shootout attempt....julie is told he's going to triple deke. the man starts deking in the neutral zone and stops at the blue line to rip a slap shot. WHAT?!?!! that's so stupid :lol:

triple deke your heart out but doing it 100 feet from the net and stopping to rip a slap shot from the blue line is LESS REALISTIC than vin diesel riding a submarine from 500m deep in the ocean right up into space :lol:

This reminds me of those youtube videos where an expert in a particular field would provide their insight about films in the same field. Always interesting to listen to an expert provide their analysis.

Back
Top Bottom