Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

pimp.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Make it 2 for Batman Begins.

indifferent.gif

Son, you the damn reason we even voting on Gladiator, the @#$% you doin pickin Batman?  The AUDACITY of this dude. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Make it 2 for Batman Begins.

indifferent.gif

Son, you the damn reason we even voting on Gladiator, the @#$% you doin pickin Batman?  The AUDACITY of this dude. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So far we have Gladiator 4, Batman Begins 3*

Give it a couple more hours, then we lock one of them in.......and by the way, U of N, you haven't given your vote yet, so you may be able to slam the door if need be.  Or, make it another God damn tie.  Your choice. 
laugh.gif

Kev, got Never Let Me Go on the DVR, will let you know when I actually get time to sit and watch it. 

So far we have Gladiator 4, Batman Begins 3*

Give it a couple more hours, then we lock one of them in.......and by the way, U of N, you haven't given your vote yet, so you may be able to slam the door if need be.  Or, make it another God damn tie.  Your choice. 
laugh.gif

Kev, got Never Let Me Go on the DVR, will let you know when I actually get time to sit and watch it. 

Since I think U of N is kidding, we'll go with Gladiator for this week.  JPZ and Johnny both need to see this movie, pretty sure everyone has seen Batman already.  If anyone objects, call the complaint department at 1-800 @#$% @#$ and they'll notate your account. 

Johnny, Illmatic, Big J--check your PM's.....and Johnny, I already picked 8 for JRP.  I just put it as 08. 
laugh.gif

Since I think U of N is kidding, we'll go with Gladiator for this week.  JPZ and Johnny both need to see this movie, pretty sure everyone has seen Batman already.  If anyone objects, call the complaint department at 1-800 @#$% @#$ and they'll notate your account. 

Johnny, Illmatic, Big J--check your PM's.....and Johnny, I already picked 8 for JRP.  I just put it as 08. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Ok so my brother got me the Die Hard collection on Blu Ray for my birthday 
pimp.gif
.....I had the newest one already on Blu Ray....It's still sealed up and I rather give it away to one of you guys then sell it on ebay for $9
laugh.gif

First one of you guys (gotta be kinda a regular in here) to guess a number 1-15 can have it....And one person can't guess 15 times either
laugh.gif
....And I'm only shipping within the US, sorry
laugh.gif
...Good Luck

Keep guessing guys....only like 3 people guessed and you were all wrong..I'll let you guys guess again since no one else has been in here yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Ok so my brother got me the Die Hard collection on Blu Ray for my birthday 
pimp.gif
.....I had the newest one already on Blu Ray....It's still sealed up and I rather give it away to one of you guys then sell it on ebay for $9
laugh.gif

First one of you guys (gotta be kinda a regular in here) to guess a number 1-15 can have it....And one person can't guess 15 times either
laugh.gif
....And I'm only shipping within the US, sorry
laugh.gif
...Good Luck

Keep guessing guys....only like 3 people guessed and you were all wrong..I'll let you guys guess again since no one else has been in here yet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom