Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

We have a winner
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
The #1 Yankees fan on NT, Deadset
laugh.gif
guesses correct with 10...PM me your address

We have a winner
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
The #1 Yankees fan on NT, Deadset
laugh.gif
guesses correct with 10...PM me your address

Geez, tough call.

I literally had the same exact feeling/thought with both. I saw Signs in a theater, and I remember sitting there the last 15 minutes like "Really? This is how this ends? *shrugs* I am disappoint."

Had the same feeling about an hour ago, sitting through the last 15 of Knowing.

I'd say Knowing was the worst ending, because in Signs, you HAD to know that aliens were involved. In Knowing, I mean, these life forms from outer space whispered things to kids so they could scribble predictions through numbers, then they took a couple kids up in space after they decided they were done with their little science project? I guess.
laugh.gif

Geez, tough call.

I literally had the same exact feeling/thought with both. I saw Signs in a theater, and I remember sitting there the last 15 minutes like "Really? This is how this ends? *shrugs* I am disappoint."

Had the same feeling about an hour ago, sitting through the last 15 of Knowing.

I'd say Knowing was the worst ending, because in Signs, you HAD to know that aliens were involved. In Knowing, I mean, these life forms from outer space whispered things to kids so they could scribble predictions through numbers, then they took a couple kids up in space after they decided they were done with their little science project? I guess.
laugh.gif

The end of Signs didn't bother me too badly, but to me the first hour and 45 was so good that it didn't even matter to me if the last 10 were eh. 

Knowing was like 5 minutes of decency, an hour of I don't know what, and another half hour of garbage.  So it doesn't get the same break from me that Signs gets. 

Any straggler Oldboy reviews out there?  Dirk, Johnny? 
nerd.gif

Gladiator this week. 
pimp.gif

The end of Signs didn't bother me too badly, but to me the first hour and 45 was so good that it didn't even matter to me if the last 10 were eh. 

Knowing was like 5 minutes of decency, an hour of I don't know what, and another half hour of garbage.  So it doesn't get the same break from me that Signs gets. 

Any straggler Oldboy reviews out there?  Dirk, Johnny? 
nerd.gif

Gladiator this week. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom