Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Thanks to everyone who mentioned, The Lincoln Lawyer. Matthew McConaughey should just take roles where he's a lawyer, seems like that's a role that has served him well.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned, The Lincoln Lawyer. Matthew McConaughey should just take roles where he's a lawyer, seems like that's a role that has served him well.

Originally Posted by jrp44

We have a winner
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
The #1 Yankees fan on NT, Deadset
laugh.gif
guesses correct with 10...PM me your address
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guessed 2 initially for jeter, and now 10 for eli

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

We have a winner
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
The #1 Yankees fan on NT, Deadset
laugh.gif
guesses correct with 10...PM me your address
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guessed 2 initially for jeter, and now 10 for eli

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If anyone is on the fence, Win Win is definitely recommended.

watched this last night. It was ok. Interesting story, a little slow, but a interesting dynamic with Giamatti and the kid

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If anyone is on the fence, Win Win is definitely recommended.

watched this last night. It was ok. Interesting story, a little slow, but a interesting dynamic with Giamatti and the kid

Originally Posted by CP1708

Any straggler Oldboy reviews out there?  Dirk, Johnny? 
nerd.gif

Should have time to watch it this weekend... Weeknights are tough right now trying to get ready for school and trying to stay in the habit of going to the gym and such.
laugh.gif

Any straggler Oldboy reviews out there?  Dirk, Johnny? 
nerd.gif

Should have time to watch it this weekend... Weeknights are tough right now trying to get ready for school and trying to stay in the habit of going to the gym and such.
laugh.gif

CP, I got your PM for the record... really interesting stuff. Like I said awhile back, this is a wild month for me and I'm in NY on vacation right now so life is much more hectic than usual, but I wasn't ignoring it.

CP, I got your PM for the record... really interesting stuff. Like I said awhile back, this is a wild month for me and I'm in NY on vacation right now so life is much more hectic than usual, but I wasn't ignoring it.

^ No worries man, whenever you get a free minute its there. Kev, watched Never Let Me Go. I'll have some thoughts/questions on Monday.

^ No worries man, whenever you get a free minute its there. Kev, watched Never Let Me Go. I'll have some thoughts/questions on Monday.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Knowing was weird.

Very.

And I enjoyed Signs a lot but the ending really detracted from the movie overall.

The aliens setup this meticulous invasion with crop circles and what not but fail to account for the fact that the planet they intend on invading is comprised primarily of the one substance that can kill them.
indifferent.gif

Plan on watching Planet of the Apes this week. Hopefully it doesn't dissappoint.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Knowing was weird.

Very.

And I enjoyed Signs a lot but the ending really detracted from the movie overall.

The aliens setup this meticulous invasion with crop circles and what not but fail to account for the fact that the planet they intend on invading is comprised primarily of the one substance that can kill them.
indifferent.gif

Plan on watching Planet of the Apes this week. Hopefully it doesn't dissappoint.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dobby-thumb.png

*DEAD*

I have no idea what this is......lil help? 

Never Let Me Go.....I get the angle about being "backups" so to speak and having to donate their organs and what not, but how were they controlling all that after the school?  Why didn't they just up and leave?  What if they went and had kids?  How could they stop stuff like that?  And more importantly, where the hell all those kids come from?  Parents?  Labs, I either missed that being mentioned, or they ignored it completely. 

I liked both the girls, but Andrew Garfield was brutal until about the last 20 minutes.  Dude hardly spoke a word. 
laugh.gif
  If it wasn't for the Social Network, I would be really scared of him being Peter Parker next year, I really didn't like him in this movie at all. 

dobby-thumb.png

*DEAD*

Never Let Me Go.....I get the angle about being "backups" so to speak and having to donate their organs and what not, but how were they controlling all that after the school?  Why didn't they just up and leave?  What if they went and had kids?  How could they stop stuff like that?  And more importantly, where the hell all those kids come from?  Parents?  Labs, I either missed that being mentioned, or they ignored it completely. 

I liked both the girls, but Andrew Garfield was brutal until about the last 20 minutes.  Dude hardly spoke a word. 
laugh.gif
  If it wasn't for the Social Network, I would be really scared of him being Peter Parker next year, I really didn't like him in this movie at all. 

dobby-thumb.png

*DEAD*

laugh.gif
it's from harry potter. i actually saw this posted somehwere before and had no idea. but after some of the guys in this thread recommended harry potter, i watched it and this became clear. not sure if you've seen them, but dobby's one of the characters in it

dobby-thumb.png

*DEAD*

laugh.gif
it's from harry potter. i actually saw this posted somehwere before and had no idea. but after some of the guys in this thread recommended harry potter, i watched it and this became clear. not sure if you've seen them, but dobby's one of the characters in it

Its from harry potter.

I been very busy recently sry I haven't been able to watch any of the movies u guys picked. I haven't seen a whole movie in around 3 weeks

Its from harry potter.

I been very busy recently sry I haven't been able to watch any of the movies u guys picked. I haven't seen a whole movie in around 3 weeks

They were created specifically for that purpose. It was alluded to somewhere along the way.

About their obedience, remember those bracelets they wore, even after they were out of the school? For tracking purposes, I imagine.

I love dystopian films, man. I need to read the novel.

Back
Top Bottom