Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Should be able to knock this out Saturday or Monday. It's on Hoopla.🤙 Looking forward to it.
Screenshot_20240215_195824_hoopla.jpg

Those characters were all fleshed out, plus the Sniper from Saving James Ryan, and Brian Cox. Random great thing: Tony freaking Siragusa is in it a lot weirdly :lol:

Remember when someone hypes you up on a movie it affects what you’re expecting going in and your overall opinion, but I just watched it so I’m unloading thoughts, it’s a banger.

Remember when someone hypes you up on a movie it affects what you’re expecting going in and your overall opinion
I'm not naive enough to claim to be exempt from this but I have a more calculated approach that still allows me my own lens as I'm watching something already hyped negatively or positively.

I may or may not have stood up in applause at the end of Endgame. 👀
😂🔥

My whole theater went crazy when all of the portal opened up and clapped when Thanos dusted away. And I let out a “whhheeeeew” when Darth Vader murked those Rebels on Rogue one. Okay, I’m actually loud sometimes too.

I've never seen Cage in City Of Angeles but the soundtrack song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls is a classic.
that's a chick flick. hated that movie but lots of chick was so in love with that movie. it was like the Twilight of that era although Twilight is just pure garbage.

not sure why I didn't dig City of Angels during that time. maybe because of Face-Off.

Spike Lee Joint

Ed Norton, Seymour-Hoffman, Barry Pepper, Rosario Dawson, and Brian Cox.
Yea I had to buy it, last night.

Fell asleep watching SICARIO and just got home to finish it(rewatch)
Now I have to knock out 25thHour before my 24hour rental expires.
Wish me luck. Stay up stay up don’t doze….:

1708141257242.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom