Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sundance channel has Se7en on

What is this dude from, I looked it up and I can’t find him

IMG_3146.jpeg

Can’t wait for the dude in the helicopter to say, “Can somebody call somebody”

Sundance channel has Se7en on

What is this dude from, I looked it up and I can’t find him

IMG_3146.jpeg
That's Michael Massee, he was in a ton of stuff but most (in)famously was funboy in the Crow & was the one who pulled the trigger on the loaded gun that killed Brandon Lee.

That's Michael Massee, he was in a ton of stuff but most (in)famously was funboy in the Crow & was the one who pulled the trigger on the loaded gun that killed Brandon Lee.
Well damn

I just realized though I know him from Season 1 of 24.

All I haven’t seen, in which order should I watch them (think from worst to best, or best to worst, or ones that would be good back to back)?

IMG_3162.jpeg

All I haven’t seen, in which order should I watch them (think from worst to best, or best to worst, or ones that would be good back to back)?

IMG_3162.jpeg
I've not seen Carlitos Way or Iron Mask, but I doubt they are better than the Illusionist or A Beautiful Mind.

If you want to save the best for last, that would be A Beautiful Mind last and The Illusionist 2nd to last, imo.

Beautiful mind and Blackhawk Down are the best two of the bunch IMO. Depends if you feeling like some action/intensity or not.

I remember Blackhawk down. I remember seeing on the news a decade before the movie came out how those delta force soldiers were stripped, mutilated and dragged across the streets. That gave me nightmares as a kid who was highly interested on joining the military.

I just realized I've never seen Blackhawk Down. I thought I had, but reading the description, nope.
As a standing principle, I have a very real problem with any movie based on either of the following 2 narratives:
1. American soldiers had every right to massacre whatever non-Americans are in that particular the movie. #AmericaTheVictim
2. #AmericaTheSavior.
Not only do I oppose the American depiction that America is the good guy in war movies, but I find it gross.
We're not.

Some of these remakes could be their own thing vs being a remake like Roadhouse. It's been almost 40 years though so I get it.

Opened up my ‘The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford’ (almost as long as Precious, Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire).

And the DAMN BLU RAY AIN’T IN THERE!

And I can’t fathom where it could be.

Back
Top Bottom