Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently first

IMG_5291.jpeg

Damn Reverend Camden has fallen on hard times since this no euphemism

IMG_5289.jpeg

IMG_5290.jpeg

Erica: You’re obsessed with Finals Clubs. You have Finals Clubs OCD, and you need to see someone about it who will prescribe you some sort of medication. You don’t care if the side effects may include blindness.

Mark: Final Clubs. Not Finals clubs. And there’s a difference between being obsessed and being motivated.

All I've seen is Alien, 2, 3, & Prometheus.
All I REMEMBER is Alien, and probably parts of 2 & 3 that I'm sure I'm confusing as being in Alien.
I don't remember any of Prometheus.
Am I good? 👀😬

All I REMEMBER is Alien, and probably parts of 2 & 3 that I'm sure I'm confusing as being in Alien.
Am I good? 👀😬

Heard it probably helps to see Alien and Aliens as this takes place between them, even though it's a standalone.

Am I good? 👀😬

You'd be fine really.

There's a few Leo pointing moments, but nothin too crucial to not understand they're big *** mean *** Aliens with acid for blood.

It's like trying to analyze the nightmares in nightmare on Elm Street 2 thru 15, Freddy is a problem, end of analysation.

These Aliens are just forever pissed off types. They never happy. You breathin, they tryin to stop that. Simple. But effective.

I finally watched everything, everywhere all at once (yea I know I’m late as hell)

But lawd I have zero clue how Jamie Lee Curtis won that award over Stephanie hsu.. hell even James hong
She basically won it because she was a veteran of the industry and campaigned for it hard. :smh:

I watched Aliens when I was a kid (probably 7-8?) when it aired on a local broadcast channel. :lol: I don't think I've seen it since.

I re-watched Alien earlier in the week to refresh my memory for Romulus on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom