Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_5228.jpeg
“Hold it…Hold it! NOW! ENGAGE THE REVERSING ENGINE!!”

hmmm Sydney Sweeney has managed to explicitly appeal to the male gaze without attracting the ire of other women. feels like we haven't had an actress in this lane for a while.
It’s the same theme of “men that want to hang around with that dude, that also gets all the women”

What we talkin about???? I don't see any new pics in here, the link is broken. Who we talkin about???

Blazing Saddles is the stupidest-best movie of all time, which is one of the best honors you can get

IMG_5251.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg

OMG I looove this movie. My dad used to watch it with me on VHS way back when I was younger.

Also in the same vain:

MV5BODMyM2JiYzMtODY3OS00ODExLTg0YzYtYWNlZTczMDUzY2I3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

This is a classic though 😂 so many quotables.

Okay a couple questions

1: why am I JUST now hearing about this through an ad on Facebook?

2: why did this not release in theaters?

3: is it the entire cast of Good Will Hunting, or just 2 Afflecks and Damon?

Wilford Brimley was 49 when he was cast for cocoon. He was 20 years younger than the other people in the retirement home. But still, this is Paul Rudd at the same age
IMG_5004.jpeg

This is Gwen Stefani at the Met Gala in 2022. She was 52 in this picture
IMG_5006.jpeg

I thought they were saying he was playing a 49 year old in a retirement home which doesn’t make sense

I mistook that he was 49 in real life actually, playing someone in a retirement home :lol:

These things in the pool

This a really weird movie, and I watch some crazy horrors

“And I wouldn’t be able to see you again and that KINDA bothers me” -Cocoon Brimley to his grandson

might see Romulus in IMAX this weekend just to hear that pulse rifle again
See it in IMAX can’t stress it enough, go in expecting all the Alien stories and you’ll be surprised

Cocoon does not hold up! Do not watch it again!!!

Edit: Haysues Christo! Gutenberg even says, “May the force be with you!” to Kitty at the end of this 1985 movie lol

Debated Romulus today but I didn't feel like leaving the house and also I didn't know how I felt about it and what it's going to give me more than alien or aliens. I'll still probably try and see it

The rewatchables had a gigantic episode on Pulp fiction and makes me want to rewatch it every two weeks forever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom