Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watching Marked for Death (Seagal). There's a shootout in a club and a news reporter said the violence of New York and Los Angeles has finally reached "small town America". Uh, the movie takes place in Chicago? Not exactly small town America. Also, Seagal's jacket with the tiger on the back and double dragons on the front. He was really feelin' himself back then.

“The Lysine Contingency is intended to prevent the spread of the animals in case they ever get off the island. Dr. Wu inserted a gene that creates a single faulty enzyme in protein metabolism. The animals can’t manufacture the amino acid lysine.”
1723862740061.gif

“The Lysine Contingency is intended to prevent the spread of the animals in case they ever get off the island. Dr. Wu inserted a gene that creates a single faulty enzyme in protein metabolism. The animals can’t manufacture the amino acid lysine.”
1723862740061.gif

A kind of pointless part of the movie because the animals don't escape the island. They do in the book. Also, in the book sequel, turns out they're injected with prions, which shortens the life span. It spread, and explains why the dinosaurs were all dying in random places at Site B.

I think I mentioned "Kill" a few weeks back. It's a Bollywood action movie set on a train that is one of the most violent action movies I've ever seen. Apparently, the production company that made the John Wick movies acquired the rights to it and there will be an American adaptation. Imagine John Wick on a train, but with no guns. I highly suggest watching it though.

A kind of pointless part of the movie because the animals don't escape the island. They do in the book. Also, in the book sequel, turns out they're injected with prions, which shortens the life span. It spread, and explains why the dinosaurs were all dying in random places at Site B.
This is good information. I appreciate it. I enjoy reading your posts a lot. You seem to be knowledgeable on numerous subjects.

I think I mentioned "Kill" a few weeks back. It's a Bollywood action movie set on a train that is one of the most violent action movies I've ever seen. Apparently, the production company that made the John Wick movies acquired the rights to it and there will be an American adaptation. Imagine John Wick on a train, but with no guns. I highly suggest watching it though.
If the action and story is anything like RRR I’m all the way in.

Back
Top Bottom