Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

With a 5.4/10 rating (4.3/8), should we have mentioned it?
Also the trailer looks terrible.
Also the trailer looks terrible:
We mention bad films as often as good ones.
The Internet makes content of things to be shamed just as well as praised. Wasn’t thinking it deserved either but not a single mention of it?

Midway point now for me and it’s exactly what I thought it would be.

Not one mention, even in the NETFLIX thread.
That’s a testament to a few things.
It cements how much stream we have access to and reminds me of the recent mention of APPLEtv paying crazy money for certain films while continuing to hemorrhage money.

I like LOTR but joints are long and exhausting. At least one needs to lay out Sauron's motivations other that "evil, want to rule world".

• Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
• The Matrix
• Scream (1996)
• Locke. A hidden gem movie starring Tom Hardy

Curious about choosing Locke. There isn't much going on visually since he's in his car the whole time and it's relatively short, what made you wanna catch it on the big screen?

Watched Paid in full since it’s been a while and I pretty much forgot what happened.

Was not expecting a Phil Collin’s song in there :lol:

Dexters AA sponsor :wow: :wow: :wow:

IMG_5135.gif

What movies would you watch with your pops? I know some of you know what I mean and it’ll strike a chord. I want to ask this.

What movies would you watch with your pops? I know some of you know what I mean and it’ll strike a chord. I want to ask this.
Mad dad’s movie lane is very narrow - mob movies, cop dramas, serial killer suspense movies and a very few, select comedies.

Anything Godfather, Lethal Weapon or Die Hard always work.

So Die Hard with a Vengance and Lethal Weapon 3 and 4 are.

I’m literally asking what are good movies to watch with your pops/dad
Not everyone has a relationship with their dad. I believe ska falls within that category.

Skaaaa I know, I’m just asking what would be good movies to watch with a dad

Ska I love you if that’s uncertain

Back
Top Bottom