Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hollywood so unoriginal with movies names, this year you have The Killer and The Killer's Game, last year we had The Killer, in 22' there was another The Killer movie and in 1989 there was maybe the og The Killer.

IMG_5434.jpeg

IMG_5435.gif

I don’t think black panther 2 was as bad as much as it gets hated on. Kinda put it off because I didn’t want to watch it without Chadwick but it was a nice tribute. I think they did as good as they could considering the circumstances and I loved what they did with Namor

On the topic of films we wish we had seen in theaters: Mandy.

Holy ******* ****. Nicolas Cage is soooo so so so good when he's dedicated and putting in the work (but we all know that). For a film with such limited dialogue, his expressions really say everything.

The movie is definitely stylish, but I wish the 2nd half of the film lasted longer. The revenge pieces were so chaotic and visually rich that I feel like it flew by in no time. I kind of want to watch this movie altered, but, that might also be a little intense just from the color filters and neon lighting. Super intense. Again, really wish I'd seen this in theaters and with proper surround sound.

Kneejerk reaction... 7.5/8 and not an 8/8 only because the 1st half dragged just a bit.

Panos Cosmatos, if he ever comes up with another feature length, will have sky high expectations from me.

**** Van **** has wisps of grey in his hair in this movie in 1968, and he’s still alive in 2024! My generation remembers him as Diagnosis Murder :lol:

**** Van **** has wisps of grey in his hair in this movie in 1968, and he’s still alive in 2024! My generation remembers him as Diagnosis Murder :lol:
I’ll always associate him most with the OG Mary Poppins Disney movie (when his hair was completely brown!).

I love Seinfeld AND Friends rare breed… there are some Friends episodes that should be there. There are many Seinfeld episodes that should be.

Having seen all of Grey's Anatomy, having loathed a solid 90% of Grey's Anatomy but just trudging through it, (because I was post surgery and curious), I didn't want to be upset that they had an episode of Grey's Anatomy on their list.
Admittedly, it is far and away the best eisode, ('The End of the World' and 'As We Know It', which is essentially a 2-parter with 2 titles, so shouldn't that be 2 episodes? Whatever; let's not apply logic to this show).

But now I am upset that they have even ONE episode of Grey's Anatomy... and not A SINGLE EPISODE OF LOST?!

Thoughts on the only Grey’s episode I’ve seen, darthska darthska

When Dr Dreamy is lying unstable on the pavement and is thinking, “No, that’s not what you need to do” “I’m the only one who can fix me”

Having seen all of Grey's Anatomy, having loathed a solid 90% of Grey's Anatomy but just trudging through it, (because I was post surgery and curious), I didn't want to be upset that they had an episode of Grey's Anatomy on their list.
Admittedly, it is far and away the best eisode, ('The End of the World' and 'As We Know It', which is essentially a 2-parter with 2 titles, so shouldn't that be 2 episodes? Whatever; let's not apply logic to this show).

But now I am upset that they have even ONE episode of Grey's Anatomy... and not A SINGLE EPISODE OF LOST?!

There is an episode of Lost on the list. The Constant. I think it’s in the 30s somewhere.

There is an episode of Lost on the list. The Constant. I think it’s in the 30s somewhere.
I see that now. I did a page search for Grey and saw it at #79, then did the same for LOST and nothing came up.
I see now that you have to search each section of pages that they have.
I LOOOOVE The Constant, and having it in the top 50, and 40 places above the best Grey's Anatomy episode, I'm very okay with that.

Thoughts on the only Grey’s episode I’ve seen, darthska darthska

When Dr Dreamy is lying unstable on the pavement and is thinking, “No, that’s not what you need to do” “I’m the only one who can fix me”
Far and away the best episode (best 2 episodes?)
Show should've ended right there.

That’s the one I was talking about when you first started watching, where it gets real sad in one part

Back
Top Bottom