Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I finally got around to reading this:

the-hunger-games.jpg

i'm about half way thru... pretty good.  but there's a movie being made, comes out next march. i peeped it on imdb... younger dude with the shaved head from Triangleis in it (
laugh.gif
.) not much from the trailer, but here:

anyone else on this?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*busts into the thread like Kramer*

Skinny blondes? Someone say 'skinny blondes'?

*reads reply above*

*sigh*

*exits thread*

laugh.gif
That is not the "I'm not the only one" reassurance I was looking for with my previous post. Thanks for nothing, Ska.

*busts into the thread like Kramer*

Skinny blondes? Someone say 'skinny blondes'?

*reads reply above*

*sigh*

*exits thread*

laugh.gif
That is not the "I'm not the only one" reassurance I was looking for with my previous post. Thanks for nothing, Ska.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

I can't quite figure out why, but I have kind of a thing for Kristen Bell. Skinny blondes are not normally my thing, but there's something about her . . . which is the reason I am now watching When in Rome on HBO.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
##+% are you doing?
laugh.gif

watch any of the first season of Veronica Mars and stop that.

I can't quite figure out why, but I have kind of a thing for Kristen Bell. Skinny blondes are not normally my thing, but there's something about her . . . which is the reason I am now watching When in Rome on HBO.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
##+% are you doing?
laugh.gif

Finally caught Terra Nova. I liked it. Will definitely be following the show.

And
30t6p3b.gif
KLJ. All intensive. LOL.

Finally caught Terra Nova. I liked it. Will definitely be following the show.

And
30t6p3b.gif
KLJ. All intensive. LOL.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
##+% are you doing?
laugh.gif

Yeah, I only watched about 15 minutes. It was that bad. I will try to catch a Veronica Mars episode though. Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
##+% are you doing?
laugh.gif

Yeah, I only watched about 15 minutes. It was that bad. I will try to catch a Veronica Mars episode though. Thanks for the tip.

Watching The Wrestler on On Demand.

Has commercials.

Saw this trailer for In Time, a Justin Timberlake flick.

Posted just to say how horrible it looked.

That's about it.
laugh.gif

Has commercials.

That's about it.
laugh.gif

Has commercials.
That sucks. I bet it's the FX On Demand. All edited to hell. Watch an unedited copy.

That's about it.
laugh.gif

Will be seeing off the strength of Olivia Wilde. Unless she dies early. Then nvm.

Just got back from Harry Potter. Yeah, I know. It came out like 3 decades ago, whatever. Anyways, a lot better than I expected. The dark mood kept me interested, even though I knew how it ended. Wouldnt watch again, but pretty good. Only thing I didnt like was that little epilogue.

Has commercials.
That sucks. I bet it's the FX On Demand. All edited to hell. Watch an unedited copy.

That's about it.
laugh.gif

Will be seeing off the strength of Olivia Wilde. Unless she dies early. Then nvm.

Just got back from Harry Potter. Yeah, I know. It came out like 3 decades ago, whatever. Anyways, a lot better than I expected. The dark mood kept me interested, even though I knew how it ended. Wouldnt watch again, but pretty good. Only thing I didnt like was that little epilogue.

That's about it.
laugh.gif
I still have high hopes for the flick. It was written by Andrew Niccol (who also wrote The Truman Show and Gattaca). I really didn't like the casting of the two main characters, but hopefully the story will be good enough to overshadow that. If anything Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins, Inception, Tron) should have played Will Salas and Sylvia should have been played by anyone else not named Amanda Seyfried.

Also, I just watched A Single Man the other day. Colin Firth should have won best actor in '09 for his performance. I still can't believe Tom Ford (fashion designer) directed the film. Absolutely stunning.  8/10.

That's about it.
laugh.gif
I still have high hopes for the flick. It was written by Andrew Niccol (who also wrote The Truman Show and Gattaca). I really didn't like the casting of the two main characters, but hopefully the story will be good enough to overshadow that. If anything Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins, Inception, Tron) should have played Will Salas and Sylvia should have been played by anyone else not named Amanda Seyfried.

Also, I just watched A Single Man the other day. Colin Firth should have won best actor in '09 for his performance. I still can't believe Tom Ford (fashion designer) directed the film. Absolutely stunning.  8/10.

you guys are lucky i was suspended because i was extremely angry that people had the audacity to reccomend recommended jpz to watch the departed over one flew over the ****oos nest

shame on you

you guys are lucky i was suspended because i was extremely angry that people had the audacity to reccomend recommended jpz to watch the departed over one flew over the ****oos nest

shame on you

I will get to them both! No worries 
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen 50/50 yet? Has a 92% of Rotten Tomatoes
nerd.gif

I will get to them both! No worries 
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen 50/50 yet? Has a 92% of Rotten Tomatoes
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom