Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JPZx

Looks like I need to get into Arrested Development...

It'd be wise.

Dub, it's from the New Yorker. I'm taking their word on this.

Looks like I need to get into Arrested Development...

It'd be wise.

Dub, it's from the New Yorker. I'm taking their word on this.

I'm excited at the prospect of a mini-season, it makes sense to play catch-up with all the characters... that way the movie can hit the ground running.

I'll get excited when it's confirmed to actually be airing, though. They can talk and plan and even film it... but once it's confirmed to air then I'll get excited. This has been too long of a tease for this movie so I'll believe it when I finally see it.

I'm excited at the prospect of a mini-season, it makes sense to play catch-up with all the characters... that way the movie can hit the ground running.

I'll get excited when it's confirmed to actually be airing, though. They can talk and plan and even film it... but once it's confirmed to air then I'll get excited. This has been too long of a tease for this movie so I'll believe it when I finally see it.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@NewYorker Arrested Development coming back for one more TV season before movie

eek.gif

*sheds single tear*

@franklinavenue My guess: An ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT revival would wind up on cable, possibly FX, in a deal combined with pre-sale of the movie.
@franklinavenue One other option: Fox decides to make an Arrested Development miniseries a scripted addition to its summer 2013 schedule.
@franklinavenue Theory: 20th's feature side could subsidize an ARRESTED miniseries out of the movie's marketing $, making the license fee attractive to Fox.
@franklinavenue In other words, new ARRESTED eps are really more of an infomercial for the movie - auds need a Bluths refresher for it to make sense.

@franklinavenue My guess: An ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT revival would wind up on cable, possibly FX, in a deal combined with pre-sale of the movie.
@franklinavenue One other option: Fox decides to make an Arrested Development miniseries a scripted addition to its summer 2013 schedule.
@franklinavenue Theory: 20th's feature side could subsidize an ARRESTED miniseries out of the movie's marketing $, making the license fee attractive to Fox.
@franklinavenue In other words, new ARRESTED eps are really more of an infomercial for the movie - auds need a Bluths refresher for it to make sense.

I will get to them both! No worries 
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen 50/50 yet? Has a 92% of Rotten Tomatoes
nerd.gif
I want to check out 50/50.  Seth Rogen has worn out his welcome a bit with me, but I like Joseph Gordon-Leavitt and, since my wife is a cancer survivor, the subject matter interests me.  That, along with the good reviews its getting, are enough to make me check it out.  

I will get to them both! No worries 
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen 50/50 yet? Has a 92% of Rotten Tomatoes
nerd.gif
I want to check out 50/50.  Seth Rogen has worn out his welcome a bit with me, but I like Joseph Gordon-Leavitt and, since my wife is a cancer survivor, the subject matter interests me.  That, along with the good reviews its getting, are enough to make me check it out.  

Killer Elite.......Transporter with his car in the shop.  Serious, Statham needs to do something else already, come on man.  The only movie I can think of that I didn't relate to Transporter was London, a crap movie with Chris Evans and Jessica Biel.  But at least he was in it.  He either needs to join a franchise or get out of my way with this @#$%. 
Bout as pointless of a movie as I can think of, and it's supposedly based on a true story. 
laugh.gif
  Like a moment here or there, DeNiro was ok even though it was horrible seein him look so old, but he brings something to every role he does, makes you feel like you're watching something better than you really are.  I give it a 5, cuz I'm nice.  Catch it on USA in about 3 weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom