Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still haven't seen that...

Blood Type and Noskey, PM me
nerd.gif

The newest Entertainment Weekly just arrived at my office and American Horror Story is on the cover -- "TV Just Got Weird." Indeed. Anyway, those of you who like the show may want to pick the EW up.

The newest Entertainment Weekly just arrived at my office and American Horror Story is on the cover -- "TV Just Got Weird." Indeed. Anyway, those of you who like the show may want to pick the EW up.

One%20Sheet.JPG

If this isn't in your top 5 best/favorite movies, then I question your opinion in the utmost manner. 

I watched it again tonight for only the second time, the first being when the movie came out in '05. I forgot all about it to be honest, but after a second watching, it's too damn good not to be in my/your Top 5.

The conneciton of James Braddock and his actual life, the acting, and the cinematography were
eek.gif
pimp.gif

One%20Sheet.JPG

If this isn't in your top 5 best/favorite movies, then I question your opinion in the utmost manner. 

I watched it again tonight for only the second time, the first being when the movie came out in '05. I forgot all about it to be honest, but after a second watching, it's too damn good not to be in my/your Top 5.

The conneciton of James Braddock and his actual life, the acting, and the cinematography were
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't seen it, always meant to.

I very much doubt it will crack my top 5, though. I don't expect it to be better than Gladiator and/or A Beautiful Mind... plus Zellweger? ehhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler [+]
Ehh

I very much doubt it will crack my top 5, though. I don't expect it to be better than Gladiator and/or A Beautiful Mind... plus Zellweger? ehhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler [+]
Ehh

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Spoiler [+]
Ehh
Definitely make time to watch it. 2 hours 24 minutes, but it's definitely worth the time.

I'm not a fan of Zellweger and her face either, but she was solid in the movie as a concerned wife/mother.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Spoiler [+]
Ehh
Definitely make time to watch it. 2 hours 24 minutes, but it's definitely worth the time.

I'm not a fan of Zellweger and her face either, but she was solid in the movie as a concerned wife/mother.

Real Steal was given an A- review by Entertainment Weekly too. Prime also said it was pretty good. He hates everything, I just don't get it.

Real Steal was given an A- review by Entertainment Weekly too. Prime also said it was pretty good. He hates everything, I just don't get it.

I saw margin call very good, not quite as goo as to Too Big to fail for those interested in financial disaster flicks.

I saw margin call very good, not quite as goo as to Too Big to fail for those interested in financial disaster flicks.

Fargo was awesome cp. But I can't really explain why. It's an odd movie. I can understand you not loving it tho.

Had a rough week so I watched a bunch of comedies. Easy money with Rodney dangerfield and Joe Pesci was prety funny. Saw I love you man which I liked a lot. And saw extract which was nothing special but I liked it too.

Fargo was awesome cp. But I can't really explain why. It's an odd movie. I can understand you not loving it tho.

Had a rough week so I watched a bunch of comedies. Easy money with Rodney dangerfield and Joe Pesci was prety funny. Saw I love you man which I liked a lot. And saw extract which was nothing special but I liked it too.

Dexter was outstanding tonight.
pimp.gif
Aye, what the hell is this Directv-Fox issue? I'm hearing I'm gonna lose FX and all the Fox Sport channels Nov 1. What the hell? That American Haunting Story they @#$%&* with.
30t6p3b.gif

Dexter was outstanding tonight.
pimp.gif
Aye, what the hell is this Directv-Fox issue? I'm hearing I'm gonna lose FX and all the Fox Sport channels Nov 1. What the hell? That American Haunting Story they @#$%&* with.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Been wanting to check that out since I saw the director's interview on CNBC.

Just watched Leaves of Grass starring Ed Norton. Pretty good film. It's about two twins (both played by Norton) that are polar opposites: one's a philosophy teacher, other a weed grower, that encounter some issues. Covers a couple of really good themes, nothing crazy or super existential, but I would recommend giving it a viewing.

Back
Top Bottom