Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The only characters I want to die are Andrea, Shane (sort of), most of the farm people, and Dale (a lot).

Glenn and Darryl are my dudes, though, and Maggie's hot enough that I'd be upset if she bit it. I want them to make it through the series. Rick, Carl and Lori... I guess I want them to make it. But none of the others I really give a damn about.

Now with this character draft.. that still happening?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Safe to say Shabooyah is out?
Yeah I'm stressin that one.  Has he come out and said anything yet in the thread?  Anyone see him or hear from him at all?  Anywhere? 
laugh.gif

We are in no rush, we can certainly hit pause til we have 10 for 10 locked in.  I have all the time in the world. 

Big J, I saw you wavering too, just let me know when you pull your skirt up. 
laugh.gif
  And somebody please find Shab, maybe we should make Henz take his place. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Safe to say Shabooyah is out?
Yeah I'm stressin that one.  Has he come out and said anything yet in the thread?  Anyone see him or hear from him at all?  Anywhere? 
laugh.gif

We are in no rush, we can certainly hit pause til we have 10 for 10 locked in.  I have all the time in the world. 

Big J, I saw you wavering too, just let me know when you pull your skirt up. 
laugh.gif
  And somebody please find Shab, maybe we should make Henz take his place. 

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Dahlia (sp) on AHS this week. 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

We're going to need someone to replace Shab if we're going to do character draft.    Ill, Ironman, Kev, JPZ, Dirk, Venom are the usual suspects in here, anyone else might be a stretch gettin them in on time for picks.  Or we could find some rich dude to buy Henz a new IPad and squash this so Shab can come out of the caves.......
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Dahlia (sp) on AHS this week. 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

We're going to need someone to replace Shab if we're going to do character draft.    Ill, Ironman, Kev, JPZ, Dirk, Venom are the usual suspects in here, anyone else might be a stretch gettin them in on time for picks.  Or we could find some rich dude to buy Henz a new IPad and squash this so Shab can come out of the caves.......
laugh.gif

If you set up a PayPal account for Henz0 donations, I'm almost positive dude would be reimbursed by NTers. He truly is God around here.

If you set up a PayPal account for Henz0 donations, I'm almost positive dude would be reimbursed by NTers. He truly is God around here.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Anyone else extremely excited for Prometheus? I'm a huge fan of Alien and Aliens, so I can't wait.
I absolutely am, however I am a little nervous of a letdown.  But the cast, Charlize, Fassbender, Rapace, Iris, lot of people that have been doin well, makes it hard to fathom them letting down, but we're talkin about a franchise that hasn't been great for over 25 years, just seems like a stretch they can get it back ya know? 
ohwell.gif
  But I am excited to give it a shot at least, and look forward to it. 

MrO, you gotta let us in on who it might be. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Anyone else extremely excited for Prometheus? I'm a huge fan of Alien and Aliens, so I can't wait.
I absolutely am, however I am a little nervous of a letdown.  But the cast, Charlize, Fassbender, Rapace, Iris, lot of people that have been doin well, makes it hard to fathom them letting down, but we're talkin about a franchise that hasn't been great for over 25 years, just seems like a stretch they can get it back ya know? 
ohwell.gif
  But I am excited to give it a shot at least, and look forward to it. 

MrO, you gotta let us in on who it might be. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom