Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm almost a decade late but I finally started watching The Wire now that it's On Demand.

I'm almost a decade late but I finally started watching The Wire now that it's On Demand.

Six Feet Under had the best, most fitting ending to any show I've seen. Great series. Completely worth the time.

It'll surprise you, the people who show up in it...and how while you're watching it, the show just starts affecting the way you see life and people.

Six Feet Under had the best, most fitting ending to any show I've seen. Great series. Completely worth the time.

It'll surprise you, the people who show up in it...and how while you're watching it, the show just starts affecting the way you see life and people.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by JD617

I envy you
i watched all five seasons in a span of two months last year...very glad i did

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by JD617

I envy you
i watched all five seasons in a span of two months last year...very glad i did

Speaking of, I really want to watch Six Feet Under sometime soon.

I've had the complete series saved to my Amazon shopping cart for a while. Might get it once I go through Breaking Bad.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, I'm 3 episodes into the 1st season and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

Question for those who watched the 1st season when it originally aired, Did AMC really get away with showing that woman's *******, and Walter dropping the F-bomb in the Pilot?

Speaking of, I really want to watch Six Feet Under sometime soon.

I've had the complete series saved to my Amazon shopping cart for a while. Might get it once I go through Breaking Bad.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, I'm 3 episodes into the 1st season and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

Question for those who watched the 1st season when it originally aired, Did AMC really get away with showing that woman's *******, and Walter dropping the F-bomb in the Pilot?

Being Flynn looks good, hopefully it helps Deniro's image take an upturn from atrocities like New Years Eve, Righteous Kill, and Little Fockers.

Being Flynn looks good, hopefully it helps Deniro's image take an upturn from atrocities like New Years Eve, Righteous Kill, and Little Fockers.

The Wire is on demand? Yessssssss.  
Yup, the first 4 episodes of season 1 are up. The only thing about watching a whole HBO series on demand is they only put up 4 episodes every month or so. I tried to do this with the Sopranos a few years ago and I would watch the 4 episodes in like 2 days and be fiending the rest of the month. I ended up losing patience and just buying the DVDs.

The Wire is on demand? Yessssssss.  
Yup, the first 4 episodes of season 1 are up. The only thing about watching a whole HBO series on demand is they only put up 4 episodes every month or so. I tried to do this with the Sopranos a few years ago and I would watch the 4 episodes in like 2 days and be fiending the rest of the month. I ended up losing patience and just buying the DVDs.

Back
Top Bottom