Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Eat your heart out Chester.......
roll.gif
at some of these pics. 

Halloween could not have come sooner this year for these guys. They call themselves, the “Carbon Fiber Stormtroopers

Eat your heart out Chester.......
roll.gif
at some of these pics. 

Halloween could not have come sooner this year for these guys. They call themselves, the “Carbon Fiber Stormtroopers

Chestguard, shoulders, parts of the mask, and lower torso are not movie accurate (unlike my costume).
wink.gif

But who am I kidding, I want one. Badly. It's like a carbon-fiber Dark trooper.

Imagine a carbon-fiber Snowtrooper, or Kashyyyk Scout Trooper from Episode III...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
  They should have done different variations, but I ain't mad at a squad of carbon-troopers.

Chestguard, shoulders, parts of the mask, and lower torso are not movie accurate (unlike my costume).
wink.gif

But who am I kidding, I want one. Badly. It's like a carbon-fiber Dark trooper.

Imagine a carbon-fiber Snowtrooper, or Kashyyyk Scout Trooper from Episode III...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
  They should have done different variations, but I ain't mad at a squad of carbon-troopers.

Originally Posted by CP1708

2-carbon-fiber-stormtrooper-helmet.jpg

While we can’t say the actual amount that was been spent to produce these suits, lets just say you can optionally purchase a pretty nice car as an alternative.
I'm not even into Star Wars, but that's damn impressive.

2-carbon-fiber-stormtrooper-helmet.jpg

While we can’t say the actual amount that was been spent to produce these suits, lets just say you can optionally purchase a pretty nice car as an alternative.
I'm not even into Star Wars, but that's damn impressive.

I've always loved the base OG Stormtrooper.  I know Vader was Vader, but from the first moment they break into Tantive IV and come in firing, I was HOOKED.  Vader in all black was cool, but my love for him has diminished over the years.  I find myself loving the Emperor more and more each year.  Vader still has too much of that sensitive Jedi crap in his blood.  Give me the dude that will crush everything and everyone, that's who I'd rock with. 
smokin.gif

But yeah, og Stormtroopers are dope, your costume was bad @#$ Ches, but these are pretty legit.  Not sure what the hell they do with em now, but oh well. 
laugh.gif

That Flynn movie looks pretty good.  Hope it works out. 

Alright, Shab is dead, and him being that way is pretty much holding the character draft hostage.  I'll leave it set up until everyone has time on their plate to get into it.  I can't even find a decent list to go off of.  If anyone else finds one, let me know. 
nerd.gif

I've always loved the base OG Stormtrooper.  I know Vader was Vader, but from the first moment they break into Tantive IV and come in firing, I was HOOKED.  Vader in all black was cool, but my love for him has diminished over the years.  I find myself loving the Emperor more and more each year.  Vader still has too much of that sensitive Jedi crap in his blood.  Give me the dude that will crush everything and everyone, that's who I'd rock with. 
smokin.gif

But yeah, og Stormtroopers are dope, your costume was bad @#$ Ches, but these are pretty legit.  Not sure what the hell they do with em now, but oh well. 
laugh.gif

That Flynn movie looks pretty good.  Hope it works out. 

Alright, Shab is dead, and him being that way is pretty much holding the character draft hostage.  I'll leave it set up until everyone has time on their plate to get into it.  I can't even find a decent list to go off of.  If anyone else finds one, let me know. 
nerd.gif

I'll take it... if Shab shows up before the draft starts though he can have it back

I'll take it... if Shab shows up before the draft starts though he can have it back

toine2983 wrote:
Speaking of Breaking Bad, I'm 3 episodes into the 1st season and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

Question for those who watched the 1st season when it originally aired, Did AMC really get away with showing that woman's *******, and Walter dropping the F-bomb in the Pilot?

What I always told everyone, is if you watch the 2nd episode, it's over. You're watching everything bloody loco. They won an Emmy for that ep too.

And kinda, they're smoove at that bare minimum censor.

nerd.gif

This is why I said we needed a draftboard.
laugh.gif
5 minute search after the idea came up and I knew it'd be a *%%%% for each of us to make a draft list.

Who makin another open Google doc?
nerd.gif

toine2983 wrote:
Speaking of Breaking Bad, I'm 3 episodes into the 1st season and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

Question for those who watched the 1st season when it originally aired, Did AMC really get away with showing that woman's *******, and Walter dropping the F-bomb in the Pilot?

What I always told everyone, is if you watch the 2nd episode, it's over. You're watching everything bloody loco. They won an Emmy for that ep too.

And kinda, they're smoove at that bare minimum censor.

nerd.gif

This is why I said we needed a draftboard.
laugh.gif
5 minute search after the idea came up and I knew it'd be a *%%%% for each of us to make a draft list.

Who makin another open Google doc?
nerd.gif

You guys are soft. I already have my entire team outlined
pimp.gif

But seriously, now that JPZ is in, when do we start? And is Big J still capable of participating? I remember him saying something about possibly being busy.

You guys are soft. I already have my entire team outlined
pimp.gif

But seriously, now that JPZ is in, when do we start? And is Big J still capable of participating? I remember him saying something about possibly being busy.

That's fair enough right there, JPZ can take Shab's spot, and if he ressurects himself from NT purgatory, JPZ can hand it back if need be.  Nobody can complain about that. 

So to answer Johnny's question, I say we're a go.  I will work with Big J as best I can to keep him going even when he's busy.  He can send me tweets, PM's, emails, call me on the phone, what the hell ever he wants to do to take Jeff Goldblum from Jurrasic Park. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  (I hope I didn't just steal your first pick MrO)

1. MrO
  2. Noskey
  3. Big J
  4. Dub
  5. Shabooyah  JPZ
  6. Chester
  7. CP
  8. Johnny
So go ahead and get started, as people come in and make their picks, we'll get it goin, people will find their grooves after a while.  Also, make sure you list the character, movie, and where you want them slotted on your roster.  Don't havin me guessin that Goldblum is supposed to go under kick @#$ female or some mess. 

If they are a franchise character, let's leave it that way.  I don't want 7 people listing Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.  You take Harry, you take him for all 7.2 roles, otherwise it's gonna get stupid messy in here.  Everyone ok with that? 

If you think you'll be away a minute or whatever, PM me your list, or send me an email address, twitter, whatever so I can at least give you a nudge that you're up.  That way you get your pick out the way and the train keeps rollin. 

You're on the clock MrO. 

That's fair enough right there, JPZ can take Shab's spot, and if he ressurects himself from NT purgatory, JPZ can hand it back if need be.  Nobody can complain about that. 

So to answer Johnny's question, I say we're a go.  I will work with Big J as best I can to keep him going even when he's busy.  He can send me tweets, PM's, emails, call me on the phone, what the hell ever he wants to do to take Jeff Goldblum from Jurrasic Park. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  (I hope I didn't just steal your first pick MrO)

1. MrO
  2. Noskey
  3. Big J
  4. Dub
  5. Shabooyah  JPZ
  6. Chester
  7. CP
  8. Johnny
So go ahead and get started, as people come in and make their picks, we'll get it goin, people will find their grooves after a while.  Also, make sure you list the character, movie, and where you want them slotted on your roster.  Don't havin me guessin that Goldblum is supposed to go under kick @#$ female or some mess. 

If they are a franchise character, let's leave it that way.  I don't want 7 people listing Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.  You take Harry, you take him for all 7.2 roles, otherwise it's gonna get stupid messy in here.  Everyone ok with that? 

If you think you'll be away a minute or whatever, PM me your list, or send me an email address, twitter, whatever so I can at least give you a nudge that you're up.  That way you get your pick out the way and the train keeps rollin. 

You're on the clock MrO. 

Damn, just like that?
laugh.gif
... can I change things up and say no Penn State, but we should have an assistant coach...I mean 10th round there's gonna be amazing directors left still...

Either way, it should be that whichever director you pick, has to have 1 movie in the 90s and the 00s. Basically one particular person, I don't want to be eligible in this draft, Dub.
nerd.gif

Damn, just like that?
laugh.gif
... can I change things up and say no Penn State, but we should have an assistant coach...I mean 10th round there's gonna be amazing directors left still...

Either way, it should be that whichever director you pick, has to have 1 movie in the 90s and the 00s. Basically one particular person, I don't want to be eligible in this draft, Dub.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom