Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This show is :rofl:

Absolutely brilliant.
Sharon Horgan is Genius.

She also wrote divorced. Now I know why I liked that show so much. This is good stuff. Tell me someone else has seen it?

Ip Man 3 was cool until Ip Man was fought to a standstill by Mike Tyson's character

Idk. 6/10 to me

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised at the amount of white ppl interested in Get Out. I assumed they would find it offensive. I guess I was wrong.

Going to try to watch it today.

I wonder if he just didn't like it or if he is just, "that guy".

https://moviepilot.com/p/get-out-fa...m-with-rotten-tomatoes-scores-reviews/4218026

1. 4 replies1 retweet10 likes

Retweet

2. armond white‏  @3xchair    Feb 27
    More

armond white Retweeted Luis Paez-Pumar

It's called Criticism, my friend/ You are welcome.

armond white added,

C5s02ppUsAgR4kO.jpg

Luis Paez-Pumar  @lppny

GET OUT now has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes, because Armond White is a better troll than anyone else on this planet.

29 replies17 retweets68 likes

Retweet

He's just that guy, look st the movies he's praised and bashed the last couple years.

Plus he heckled Steve McQueen a couple years ago at an award show.

:lol: I remember when I figured out they were 2 different ppl.

I googled a pic like when did McQueen become black and British AND ALIVE?!

wow.. page 1999.. I always argue that 1999 was a really good movie year.

6th Sense,
Fight Club,
American Beauty,
Matrix
Office Space

to name a few

um Big Little Lies just got crazy interesting
Gotta catch it tomorrow.

I especially like from since the first ep they cut back and forth from the past leading up to the future event where this murder takes place adding mystery to the whole show. I assume it's only a few weeks away in story.

Last edited:

Gotta catch it tomorrow.

I especially like from since the first ep they cut back and forth from the past leading up to the future event where this murder takes place adding mystery to the whole show. I assume it's only a few weeks away in story.
​Get on that bro, I need to unpack these theories, another layer just got added this week

Just started the episode.
These Women! [emoji]128561[/emoji]

You cross the wrong one and bruh....
Reminds me of my ex fiancé.

I told her it wasn't going to work and she thought it was because I was getting back with my ex (it wasn't it was because she was wild disrespectful) and one night I woke up and she was standing over me with a knife to my throat.

That night I learned a lot about, well I learned a lot.

Big Little Lies has her written all over it, show is going to end super ill, I can tell!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom