Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

to add to all that above me. season 1 is a shot-for-shot remake of season 1 OG british office with obvious now hollywood blacklisted Ricky gervais. they were testing waters themselves (american producers)

Started: The Office.

1585360794331.gif

Bruh that's one of my favorite comedies in the past 10 years. John C went in his BAG. :lol:

I always recommend it but I never get the feedback I expect.

I just watched this last night after I saw y'all talking about it, John C was on one :lol:
"you gotta fight the tiger or dance with the tiger. How do you make the tiger dance? You gotta show em a little teet :lol:

Anyone see the Gentlemen yet? Curious to see if it's on par w Rocknrolla, Snatch, Lock Stock.

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about. Also Guy Pearce has classic films like Memento and LA Confidential, don't let that fool you.
For a sec, I thought maybe he meant Mission Impossible but Guy Ritchie aint direct any of that either.

And Guy Pearce was in IM3 not Guy Richie so I've been holding this beef for years for nothing 🤦🏽‍♂️
I'll say this much, Shane Black semi-redeemed himself by directing The Nice Guys.

Sadly, 2 years later he directed The Predator :smh:

Just watched Spenser confidential. Par for the course Netflix quality movie. Decently entertaining but def subpar.

Peeped bokime woodbine and it made me remember that him and marky mark were in a movie together called The Big Hit.
16AC9D47-8D85-4227-AEA5-9A886E16F7A7.jpeg

anybody ever seen that movie? Such a great flick. I don’t think I’ve ever met somebody that saw it tho :lol:

Just watched Spenser confidential. Par for the course Netflix quality movie. Decently entertaining but def subpar.

Peeped bokime woodbine and it made me remember that him and marky mark were in a movie together called The Big Hit.

anybody ever seen that movie? Such a great flick. I don’t think I’ve ever met somebody that saw it tho :lol:
China Chow was nice af in it

08675ef69e29d83d5e8aef43604f65d6.jpg

Big Hit is my brothers favorite movie. Swear we saw it over 100 times. Still refer microwaving pizza as nuking a pterodactyl.

Man, that "Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken" documentary hit the quarantine spot. If you haven't seen it yet, it's awesome. It's on YouTube now. 100% satisfying ending.

Back
Top Bottom