Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Good to see Man of Steel's parents actually care about their grandson to go searching for him and get him back from a crime family in Let Him Go.

conjuring: the devil made me do it - 5.8/8

lacked scariness. still saw with the lights on. vera and patrick are married in real life in my world. great chemistry. needed more scary demons and less contortion bodies.

"We were talking about it, and then Bernie passed, and very quickly we were like, 'No, we don't want to do it,'" Cheadle said. "But I just did a movie with Steven, and he said, 'I think there may be a way to do it again. I'm thinking about it.' And it didn't go much further than that. But I don't know; I don't know who all would be in it. I imagine the main group of us would be in. It would be interesting to see."

:nerd:

Currentlyyyyy

E8E0270C-45FE-4C33-8AE9-11936AEF5A1F.jpeg

Fast 9 - Feel like I can't even rate this the flashbacks were bad the plot was ridiculous. Best scene for me was Francis Ngannou. I laughed pretty hard.

Why is Hollywood constantly showing dicks in shows & movies? What's w/ this, & how come they rarely if ever show at least the slit of a hoo ha? I'm tired of seeing dicks in non pino related media content. And it's always white dicks; which leads me to believe it's an inside joke or something. I'm tired of it either way.

I'm shocked. I just assumed he was in 4 like the rest of the cast.

Disappointing and ****ed up. Did the Wachoskis become women and also become racist Karens? :nerd: :smh:
I think this movie will take place only in the Matrix so no Morpheus... I mean how is both Keanu and Carrie back when Morpheus is the last alive in the movies?
If the Matrix Online is canon, Morpheus is missing/reported dead last time I checked.

Why is Hollywood constantly showing dicks in shows & movies? What's w/ this, & how come they rarely if ever show at least the slit of a hoo ha? I'm tired of seeing dicks in non pino related media content. And it's always white dicks; which leads me to believe it's an inside joke or something. I'm tired of it either way.

But in all seriousness, I must be out of the loop or we just watch a different brand of television and film because I have not noticed what you're talking about.

No Sudden Move 5/8 - I liked the plot and where the story went felt a little disconnected at times juggling the 3 main characters but the acting was solid. Julia Fox :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom