Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

LeBron's easily the best all-around player in the league. He may be an #%##*!! for leaving in the manner he did with Cleveland, but he's the best. I don't like him, but he's definitely the best player in the game today, what he does night in and night out is crazy.

34514b5b4b8f83919.gif

eNPHAN deserves a standing ovation. HE GETS IT.

Bron has had NO HELP until this year. NONE. And when he leaves people wanna ***%@ and cry about him taking the "easy way out".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... People forget that Kobe was demanding to be TRADED for the same reason. How many of you fools think Kobe would still be there had they not gone out and gotten Gasol/Odom/Artest?
laugh.gif
And dont say "Well they went and got Shaq, Jamison, Parker, and Mo Will"...
alien.gif

But, I do agree that LBJ did leave the wrong way. He should have did just what Big Z did. I dont think it would have made a difference though. People would still hate em for not staying, which I dont understand at all.

34514b5b4b8f83919.gif

eNPHAN deserves a standing ovation. HE GETS IT.

Bron has had NO HELP until this year. NONE. And when he leaves people wanna ***%@ and cry about him taking the "easy way out".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... People forget that Kobe was demanding to be TRADED for the same reason. How many of you fools think Kobe would still be there had they not gone out and gotten Gasol/Odom/Artest?
laugh.gif
And dont say "Well they went and got Shaq, Jamison, Parker, and Mo Will"...
alien.gif

But, I do agree that LBJ did leave the wrong way. He should have did just what Big Z did. I dont think it would have made a difference though. People would still hate em for not staying, which I dont understand at all.

Another player of the month AND player of the week.

Soon it will be hard for the voters not to give him another mvp.

Another player of the month AND player of the week.

Soon it will be hard for the voters not to give him another mvp.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Durant in my eyes right now is the best player in the NBA

You are aware that there is more to basketball than scoring? The Durant hype is outta control.

Durant isn't the rebounder, defender, passer, shot blocker that LeBron is.

He's not Kobe, he's not Bron, he's not Wade. Durant does 1 thing at an elite level, and that's score.
Durant: [table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3p%[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]RPG[/td][td]APG[/td][td]SPG[/td][td]BPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-11[/td][td]OKC[/td][td]46[/td][td]46[/td][td]39.7[/td][td]0.471[/td][td]0.347[/td][td]0.883[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]29.0[/td][/tr][/table]

James: [table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3p%[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]RPG[/td][td]APG[/td][td]SPG[/td][td]BPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-11[/td][td]MIA[/td][td]49[/td][td]49[/td][td]38.2[/td][td]0.482[/td][td]0.355[/td][td]0.766[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]6.3[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]26.1[/td][/tr][/table]
Outside of assists, I don't see much difference here.

Since Durant has a good PG, he does not have to have to distribute the ball as much.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Durant in my eyes right now is the best player in the NBA

You are aware that there is more to basketball than scoring? The Durant hype is outta control.

Durant isn't the rebounder, defender, passer, shot blocker that LeBron is.

He's not Kobe, he's not Bron, he's not Wade. Durant does 1 thing at an elite level, and that's score.
Durant: [table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3p%[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]RPG[/td][td]APG[/td][td]SPG[/td][td]BPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-11[/td][td]OKC[/td][td]46[/td][td]46[/td][td]39.7[/td][td]0.471[/td][td]0.347[/td][td]0.883[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]29.0[/td][/tr][/table]

James: [table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3p%[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]RPG[/td][td]APG[/td][td]SPG[/td][td]BPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-11[/td][td]MIA[/td][td]49[/td][td]49[/td][td]38.2[/td][td]0.482[/td][td]0.355[/td][td]0.766[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]6.3[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]26.1[/td][/tr][/table]
Outside of assists, I don't see much difference here.

Since Durant has a good PG, he does not have to have to distribute the ball as much.

Originally Posted by MBen32

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.
My question to you and the others that say this, If you put MJ in his prime on that same Cleveland team,
do they win a championship?

MJ, Shaq, Duncan, and Olajuwan,were the best players in the NBA at their primes, and they won championships.

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.
My question to you and the others that say this, If you put MJ in his prime on that same Cleveland team,

MJ, Shaq, Duncan, and Olajuwan,were the best players in the NBA at their primes, and they won championships.

Not even God could have won a 'chip with those bums.

ALL of those players (except for Olajuwon, who still had a better supporting cast then LBJ), had HELP.

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.
Duncan had Robinson, Parker, AND Ginobili.

The 2nd best player LBJ ever had was ZYDRUNAS ILGAUSKUS.
alien.gif

ALL of those players (except for Olajuwon, who still had a better supporting cast then LBJ), had HELP.

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif
Shaq?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif
Shaq?
nerd.gif

lebron is the best player in the league no denying that. but what that cavs team that won back-to-back 60 games had chemistry. they worked as a team and that team was built specifically for bron. everyone on that team did their own to help get those 60 wins, so its not all just lebron.

lebron is the best player in the league no denying that. but what that cavs team that won back-to-back 60 games had chemistry. they worked as a team and that team was built specifically for bron. everyone on that team did their own to help get those 60 wins, so its not all just lebron.

im not on anyones side, but no MJ would not have one a chip 
why do people try to make this argument and pretend that all of these players werent on awesome teams when they won these championships?

im not on anyones side, but no MJ would not have one a chip 
why do people try to make this argument and pretend that all of these players werent on awesome teams when they won these championships?

Back
Top Bottom