Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by MBen32

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.
My question to you and the others that say this, If you put MJ in his prime on that same Cleveland team,
do they win a championship?

MJ, Shaq, Duncan, and Olajuwan,were the best players in the NBA at their primes, and they won championships.

Not even God could have won a 'chip with those bums.

ALL of those players (except for Olajuwon, who still had a better supporting cast then LBJ), had HELP.

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.
Duncan had Robinson, Parker, AND Ginobili.

The 2nd best player LBJ ever had was ZYDRUNAS ILGAUSKUS.
alien.gif
Shaq?
nerd.gif
Shaq averaged 11.5 PPG and 5 RPG when he played with LBJ. If thats the best help you can get then...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.
My question to you and the others that say this, If you put MJ in his prime on that same Cleveland team,

MJ, Shaq, Duncan, and Olajuwan,were the best players in the NBA at their primes, and they won championships.

ALL of those players (except for Olajuwon, who still had a better supporting cast then LBJ), had HELP.

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif
Shaq?
nerd.gif
Shaq averaged 11.5 PPG and 5 RPG when he played with LBJ. If thats the best help you can get then...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

im not on anyones side, but no MJ would not have one a chip 
why do people try to make this argument and pretend that all of these players werent on awesome teams when they won these championships?

So back to back 60 plus win seasons means what?

why do people try to make this argument and pretend that all of these players werent on awesome teams when they won these championships?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Another player of the month AND player of the week.

Soon it will be hard for the voters not to give him another mvp.
this is what im saying.
honestly, ive been "dickriding" lebron since i met him when he was in 10th grade...

i didnt know who he was, just some tall @*% kid that kept lookin at my shoes in the mall

i go home and see he's a stud high school player....

the next year, i see him pulling 3s from half-court in the state playoffs

my frosh year at osu was his rookie season....and i was hoping dude wasnt gonna be a scrub/bust

not only wasnt he a bust, he EXCEEDED THE ALREADY RIDICULOUSLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS HE HAD

like, i dunno how funny it is, but i was NEVER a cavs fan, i ALWAYS let that be known, i was a bron fan...

i dont even like the NBA as much as the NFL, but dude's game is crazy....he's elite at damn near EVERY facet of the game,

i say all of that to say this

ive been vouching for dude since his rookie season, and since then, people have been criticizing dude when hes done nothing but exceed expectations every year he's been in the NBA

he's had some of the most laughable teammates of any "superstar" on an "elite" team has ever had...(i should really retype out every bum he's played with)

my argument has ALWAYS been that he makes EXTREMELY subpar talent great...not good, great. his last year in cleveland, if not for the entire year, i know for HALF of the year (up to the ASG) he had the highest eff. rating in the NBA.....dwight howard and kobe bryant were 3 and 4......guess who two was? ANDERSON VEREJAO........
roll.gif
 dude can't even dribble but he has the no. 2 eff. rating in the NBA? infront of KOBE AND DWIGHT?

he made an average pick-and-roll point guard an "all-star, top player in his position...." (i was never sold on mo williams....)

"he doesnt have a ring" is the most annoying counter-argument i come across.....no player in the history of the NBA won a title by himself...

dudes who got to the finals alone, like say, lebron and allen iverson are respected much more by me than say, a shaq AND kobe lakers team...

EVERY championship team had MULTIPLE great players...AT LEAST one other "superstar"

people are just upset that 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA decided they were tired of having every random **** and tom telling them who they ARENT better than....

you think lebron doesnt wanna swag surf on skip bayless?

then, when using that argument, "he cant get a ring", he leaves and goes somewhere that increases his chances at getting a ring, he's a "$!@+%" or acting like a "$!@+%"

laugh.gif
, okay.

again, his production was expected to drop off, just like the boston big 3, and all players who walk into a situation with other talent on their team to share the ball with......

and, instead, he's just as strong as last year....(although it took them a while to get going) his numbers are basically the same, he's scoring less, but he's averaging 7-7.......

he's running the heat team, just like he ran the cavs team....this time, though, he's passing to chris bosh and dwayne wade instead of SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER

the day he was traded, i told my dude brian, who is the biggest kobe fan ever and who i've argued every point you all have raised in this thread against for 7 years, "get ready to see proof"

and today he called me like "you were right man...." 

and that was kinda my inspiration for this thread....
laugh.gif

i guess yall not ready yet....

i'll check back into S&T around playoff time.....

get ready for "brady--throwing-fades-to-moss-and-unders-to-welker" stats come this postseason.....
laugh.gif

i anticipate real life NBA jam......

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Another player of the month AND player of the week.

Soon it will be hard for the voters not to give him another mvp.
this is what im saying.
honestly, ive been "dickriding" lebron since i met him when he was in 10th grade...

i didnt know who he was, just some tall @*% kid that kept lookin at my shoes in the mall

i go home and see he's a stud high school player....

the next year, i see him pulling 3s from half-court in the state playoffs

my frosh year at osu was his rookie season....and i was hoping dude wasnt gonna be a scrub/bust

not only wasnt he a bust, he EXCEEDED THE ALREADY RIDICULOUSLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS HE HAD

like, i dunno how funny it is, but i was NEVER a cavs fan, i ALWAYS let that be known, i was a bron fan...

i dont even like the NBA as much as the NFL, but dude's game is crazy....he's elite at damn near EVERY facet of the game,

i say all of that to say this

ive been vouching for dude since his rookie season, and since then, people have been criticizing dude when hes done nothing but exceed expectations every year he's been in the NBA

he's had some of the most laughable teammates of any "superstar" on an "elite" team has ever had...(i should really retype out every bum he's played with)

my argument has ALWAYS been that he makes EXTREMELY subpar talent great...not good, great. his last year in cleveland, if not for the entire year, i know for HALF of the year (up to the ASG) he had the highest eff. rating in the NBA.....dwight howard and kobe bryant were 3 and 4......guess who two was? ANDERSON VEREJAO........
roll.gif
 dude can't even dribble but he has the no. 2 eff. rating in the NBA? infront of KOBE AND DWIGHT?

he made an average pick-and-roll point guard an "all-star, top player in his position...." (i was never sold on mo williams....)

"he doesnt have a ring" is the most annoying counter-argument i come across.....no player in the history of the NBA won a title by himself...

dudes who got to the finals alone, like say, lebron and allen iverson are respected much more by me than say, a shaq AND kobe lakers team...

EVERY championship team had MULTIPLE great players...AT LEAST one other "superstar"

people are just upset that 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA decided they were tired of having every random **** and tom telling them who they ARENT better than....

you think lebron doesnt wanna swag surf on skip bayless?

then, when using that argument, "he cant get a ring", he leaves and goes somewhere that increases his chances at getting a ring, he's a "$!@+%" or acting like a "$!@+%"

laugh.gif
, okay.

again, his production was expected to drop off, just like the boston big 3, and all players who walk into a situation with other talent on their team to share the ball with......

and, instead, he's just as strong as last year....(although it took them a while to get going) his numbers are basically the same, he's scoring less, but he's averaging 7-7.......

he's running the heat team, just like he ran the cavs team....this time, though, he's passing to chris bosh and dwayne wade instead of SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER

the day he was traded, i told my dude brian, who is the biggest kobe fan ever and who i've argued every point you all have raised in this thread against for 7 years, "get ready to see proof"

and today he called me like "you were right man...." 

and that was kinda my inspiration for this thread....
laugh.gif

i guess yall not ready yet....

i'll check back into S&T around playoff time.....

get ready for "brady--throwing-fades-to-moss-and-unders-to-welker" stats come this postseason.....
laugh.gif

i anticipate real life NBA jam......

he's damn near averaging a triple double....

You're gassin'.

LeBron's stats are nasty, but the fact that he was a free agent and created that hoopla and went then teamed up with DWade and Chris Bosh really hurt the public perception of him. When legends such as Jordan, Barkley, etc. call you out people will listen. That's just the reality of the situation.

He can average whatever he wants but until he wins a title this really won't be solved. He's already proven that he can kill the competition all season long I don't think anyone doubts that. At this point people need to see him win a title, that's all that he's missing. Even when he wins a title there will still be those that discredit him so he's really just in a no win situation. Winning multiple titiles is his best way out of this negative light, and that is something that we'll just have to wait and see if it comes to fruition.

Media wise, it's a much easier sell for MVP to give it to Derrick Rose. The kid is emerging into the elite convo and has elevated his team into one of the top few teams in the conference. He is a much better story than LBJ winning with the Heat, and often that plays a part in MVP voting whether we want to believe it or not.

[table][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
BostonThreeParty wrote: if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs? or did he just get tired of playing and trying to reach the NBA finals? see, statements like this ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:33 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
G14 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: IF aliens helped with the pyramidssomething happened marking the point in time where they cut us offi mean, all acient culutres have left "wonders" that could be alien-aidedso when/why did they cut us off?its rules you got ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:28 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
damn yukui had a list of all the bums lebron has played withbut i can consolidate the level of bum lebron played with to two playersWALLY SCZERBIAK and ERIC SNOW(these people started)you know how disrespectful the very act of lebron physically passing ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:26 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
lol, nah, lebron vs. 95 scottie would be interesting tho...off sheer physicality, imma have to go with my boy, tho edit:i understand what youre saying thesimplestlife,but im sayin, for every percent better a scorer such and such is than rondo, he's that ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:14 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
IF aliens helped with the pyramids something happened marking the point in time where they cut us off i mean, all acient culutres have left "wonders" that could be alien-aided so when/why did they cut us off?[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:12 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: eNPHAN wrote: i understand the argument that being a more complete player makes you not only more dangerous, but a better overall playerbut to ask for a ranking of POINT GUARDS, by POSITIONi think its unfair to not give ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:51 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Seymore CAKE wrote: i appreciate what youre saying, but it just strengthens my argument more.you dont think brady and belicheck and craft were tired of hearing "Peyton is SOOOO much better than brady" that they didnt PURPOSELY go out and get those ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:45 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
dmbrhs wrote: Al3xis wrote: he (and the Cavs ) can do whatever they want on the floor this year, if the voters share the same views as most people have had towards him the past 7 or 8 months they will not give it to him.Sports writers love to ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:35 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
i understand the argument that being a more complete player makes you not only more dangerous, but a better overall player but to ask for a ranking of POINT GUARDS, by POSITION i think its unfair to not give rondo his fair due... i dont even like ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:34 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: FOUR hypothetical questions for those in REAL-ationships.  (reply)
Murda He wrote: eNPHAN wrote: i refuse to answer. And why is that? ,[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:23 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
CP1708 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: this is why he signed with miami...not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8.....THEN, once he has two fists of rings, looking real bill russel'd out...what will kobe fans say then?So you have Bron ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:19 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: and your point is??? every team has their own concept. kd probably would be able to do more, but since he has a guard like westbrook he doesnt need to. youre speaking in "probably", "maybes" and "ifs"im providing evidence ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: NBA/NFL Potential Lockout Thread For Dummies.  (reply)
Still1Rise wrote: itsaboutthattime wrote: RetroBaller wrote: all i care about is a rookie pay scale in the NFLthis..it's no wonder that some teams will always be bad.. if you miss on a top 5/10 pick (see jamarcus russell) it could haunt ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:14 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
airmaxpenny1 wrote: Religion is the best hustle out, which is why i can't roll.it makes me do the sienfield "enough" .gifwhen people are using religion to take advantage of othersor using god to advance their own personal goals or aspirations...its ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:12 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: FOUR hypothetical questions for those in REAL-ationships.  (reply)
i refuse to answer.[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:10 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
im sayin tho, a point guards job is to facilitate the offense and run the plays... nobody is doing that to the extent rondo is.... nobody on that list, save chris paul (who yall all rank at the bottom of the lists) has the ability to pass and find ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:07 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
KingJames23 wrote: people think scoring is basketball.there are like 12 facets of basketball and scoring is ONE facet....i think durant DOES have defense, it's just nowhere near the tenacity of Lebron James' defense...just like kobe, of course kobe ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:04 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: KingJames23 wrote: Robert Horry isn't the champion that Kobe is. Am I doing it right? what do you mean? robert horry is better thanbarkley, reggie miller, clyde drexler, allen iverson, dirk norwitzki, karl malone, john ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Ace Rawstein wrote: this Cavs roster knew they would never experience coming close to winning anything more than a card game the day Lebron leftand if that doesnt prove the importance or value of ONE player....i don't know what would....[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:44 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
why are you arguing about rings? rings are a TEAM accomplishment. WE ARE DISCUSSING INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION...NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA HAS WON A RING ALONE, EVERY ROSTER HAS 12 SPOTSTHEY HAND OUT 12 RINGSwhen kobe won his first three rings, he didn ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:41 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

Next»

http://static.yuku.com/co...s/down-arrow-white.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 100% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Jump

[h2]Results[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Topic Title[/th][th=""]Forum[/th][th=""]Author[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
AG 47 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win?he has the stats...i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top.who would you give the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:36 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
Shaze804 wrote: DipsetGeneral wrote: eNPHAN wrote: OH +$@$, DO YALL KNOW THE LEADING THEORY TO HOW THE MOON FORMED?YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MIND BLOWING? I read one about the moon. It was saying something like the moon is actually artificial. ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:04 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
DeadsetAce wrote: only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them.like woah[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:25 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
MaxElite wrote: Here's how i see it. What other contender can afford to have their best player have a bad/mediocre night and still win the game? derrick rose durant and kobe dont have to play for their teams to be successful, OF COURSE, they're ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:22 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Al3xis wrote: Adrian Wojnarowski actually has an MVP vote. Odds of him voting for LeBron are 0%. he's one of how many votes?you seriously think enough of the voters have a personal vendetta out for lebron cause he signed with miami that they will ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
diew its james wrote: in the cavs defense they don't have shaq this year, mo and anderson have been out frequently, and new coaching system. but still...24 straight losses is unacceptablethey dont have shaq?MOVING ON Some People actually HATE ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:13 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
PolosandDunks wrote: eNPHAN wrote: PolosandDunks wrote: Has he won a Playoff Game since 07/spygate though? has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?yes. Answer the question though. we attribute the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:07 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win? he has the stats... i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top. who would you give the MVP to over bron? ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:59 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Remember when Brett Favre didn't want to help a young Aaron Rodgers?  (reply)
Ace Rawstein wrote: We etched our place in history today." 96 PACKERS ...and then he re-etched his place in history when he set the interception recordthen re-re-etched his place in history by breaking his own interception record...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:56 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Al3xis wrote: that said he has zero chance at winning the MVP this year. if voters share the same views as the public, they will not entertain the thought. you don't think the cavs mere record alone qualifies lebron as the MVP?i mean, besides the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:22 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
well, im not sure who's making that mistake, but certainly, i am not. anyone im questioning with contradictions in the bible has stated theirselves to be a specific religion which believes in the bible, or expressly stated that they believe in the ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:16 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Girl Question (first time doing this lol)  (reply)
yeah, email her, dork.[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:13 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
lebron takes a hesi-step and is automatically open for any jumper he wants to take. his jumper is fine. yes, i'd like to see him develop a stronger post game.. but like you said, extreme nit-picking he handling and passing is LEGENDARY guard ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:11 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 144 official NikeTalk New Era fitted caps will go on sale at 12 am EST on 2/12 at ecapcity.com!  (reply)
ps2child wrote: I say let old NT heads cop first lol[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:06 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
PolosandDunks wrote: Has he won a Playoff Game since 07/spygate though? has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:57 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
i just got lucky wrote: i just got lucky wrote: I've always wondered this too. Let's say GOD appears before me and tells me to start a new religion. Write a new bible. will people believe me? HELL NO. I would get the So what makes the ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:31 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
wow, water vapor? i've never heard of such. i have madd work to do, but i definitely wanna google this.. you got links to articles?[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:30 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
RetroBaller wrote: this isnt a college essay. you dont need to double spaceif this is your first time reading this, you are about to experience someone so cold....[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:28 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
vanexellent wrote: also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:26 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Xtapolapacetl wrote: i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.This is kind of how Steve Nash won his first MVP in 03-04. I mean, in the sense that what took place the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:17 AM[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Topic Title[/th][th=""]Forum[/th][th=""]Author[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
colon-hat, indeed, sir, colon-hat, indeed.my dude had a HS JV running back stable this year.....and a JUCO WR core (maybe thats why he was unanimous.....cause he had, arguably, the worst offensive team, on paper...)vick aint even start this year as the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:11 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Seymore CAKE wrote: dreClark wrote: There will never be a point where everyone agrees on this.Even though it should be widely accepted.as an 18 year old, my dude told Oprah "nervous? naw, i know how to play basketball"the cavs are beyond horrible ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:04 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (topic)
Lebron is the best player in the world?i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.the cavs had the best record 2 years in a row, lose ONE PLAYER, and now are the worst team in ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:55 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
jking, it maybe saturn's moon im talking about... to my knowledge, liquid is the rarest form of matter in the universe and they found ONE moon with liquid methanol on it... no water,tho, im pretty sure that would be like the most groundbreaking ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:41 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Does not being photogenic make you ugly?  (reply)
lol my ex had the WORST smile in pics... i used to call her *%%$ a ninja turtle smile[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:24 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
JrizzyJay wrote: Okay...Can somebody please explain about Black Holes & Realms & all this fun stuff being talked about in this thread?i read wikipedia for like 6 hrs one day, just clicking reference link after reference link.do the same, sir.throwed, ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:10 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
ap bio.these are teenagers.argument, over. m partial either way, I have questions for boths sides. Atheists, even if evolution is real, how did those chemicals, or protiens mix, how did the puddle form or be in the right area ect.. catch my drift? ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 8:46 AM[/td][/tr][/table]

A life, get one.
30t6p3b.gif

he's damn near averaging a triple double....

You're gassin'.

LeBron's stats are nasty, but the fact that he was a free agent and created that hoopla and went then teamed up with DWade and Chris Bosh really hurt the public perception of him. When legends such as Jordan, Barkley, etc. call you out people will listen. That's just the reality of the situation.

He can average whatever he wants but until he wins a title this really won't be solved. He's already proven that he can kill the competition all season long I don't think anyone doubts that. At this point people need to see him win a title, that's all that he's missing. Even when he wins a title there will still be those that discredit him so he's really just in a no win situation. Winning multiple titiles is his best way out of this negative light, and that is something that we'll just have to wait and see if it comes to fruition.

Media wise, it's a much easier sell for MVP to give it to Derrick Rose. The kid is emerging into the elite convo and has elevated his team into one of the top few teams in the conference. He is a much better story than LBJ winning with the Heat, and often that plays a part in MVP voting whether we want to believe it or not.

[table][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
BostonThreeParty wrote: if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs? or did he just get tired of playing and trying to reach the NBA finals? see, statements like this ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:33 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
G14 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: IF aliens helped with the pyramidssomething happened marking the point in time where they cut us offi mean, all acient culutres have left "wonders" that could be alien-aidedso when/why did they cut us off?its rules you got ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:28 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
damn yukui had a list of all the bums lebron has played withbut i can consolidate the level of bum lebron played with to two playersWALLY SCZERBIAK and ERIC SNOW(these people started)you know how disrespectful the very act of lebron physically passing ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:26 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
lol, nah, lebron vs. 95 scottie would be interesting tho...off sheer physicality, imma have to go with my boy, tho edit:i understand what youre saying thesimplestlife,but im sayin, for every percent better a scorer such and such is than rondo, he's that ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:14 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
IF aliens helped with the pyramids something happened marking the point in time where they cut us off i mean, all acient culutres have left "wonders" that could be alien-aided so when/why did they cut us off?[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 3:12 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: eNPHAN wrote: i understand the argument that being a more complete player makes you not only more dangerous, but a better overall playerbut to ask for a ranking of POINT GUARDS, by POSITIONi think its unfair to not give ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:51 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Seymore CAKE wrote: i appreciate what youre saying, but it just strengthens my argument more.you dont think brady and belicheck and craft were tired of hearing "Peyton is SOOOO much better than brady" that they didnt PURPOSELY go out and get those ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:45 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
dmbrhs wrote: Al3xis wrote: he (and the Cavs ) can do whatever they want on the floor this year, if the voters share the same views as most people have had towards him the past 7 or 8 months they will not give it to him.Sports writers love to ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:35 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
i understand the argument that being a more complete player makes you not only more dangerous, but a better overall player but to ask for a ranking of POINT GUARDS, by POSITION i think its unfair to not give rondo his fair due... i dont even like ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:34 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: FOUR hypothetical questions for those in REAL-ationships.  (reply)
Murda He wrote: eNPHAN wrote: i refuse to answer. And why is that? ,[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:23 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
CP1708 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: this is why he signed with miami...not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8.....THEN, once he has two fists of rings, looking real bill russel'd out...what will kobe fans say then?So you have Bron ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:19 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: and your point is??? every team has their own concept. kd probably would be able to do more, but since he has a guard like westbrook he doesnt need to. youre speaking in "probably", "maybes" and "ifs"im providing evidence ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: NBA/NFL Potential Lockout Thread For Dummies.  (reply)
Still1Rise wrote: itsaboutthattime wrote: RetroBaller wrote: all i care about is a rookie pay scale in the NFLthis..it's no wonder that some teams will always be bad.. if you miss on a top 5/10 pick (see jamarcus russell) it could haunt ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:14 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
airmaxpenny1 wrote: Religion is the best hustle out, which is why i can't roll.it makes me do the sienfield "enough" .gifwhen people are using religion to take advantage of othersor using god to advance their own personal goals or aspirations...its ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:12 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: FOUR hypothetical questions for those in REAL-ationships.  (reply)
i refuse to answer.[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:10 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Where Do You Rank Rajon Rondo?  (reply)
im sayin tho, a point guards job is to facilitate the offense and run the plays... nobody is doing that to the extent rondo is.... nobody on that list, save chris paul (who yall all rank at the bottom of the lists) has the ability to pass and find ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:07 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
KingJames23 wrote: people think scoring is basketball.there are like 12 facets of basketball and scoring is ONE facet....i think durant DOES have defense, it's just nowhere near the tenacity of Lebron James' defense...just like kobe, of course kobe ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:04 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
TheGoldenChild wrote: KingJames23 wrote: Robert Horry isn't the champion that Kobe is. Am I doing it right? what do you mean? robert horry is better thanbarkley, reggie miller, clyde drexler, allen iverson, dirk norwitzki, karl malone, john ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 2:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Ace Rawstein wrote: this Cavs roster knew they would never experience coming close to winning anything more than a card game the day Lebron leftand if that doesnt prove the importance or value of ONE player....i don't know what would....[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:44 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
why are you arguing about rings? rings are a TEAM accomplishment. WE ARE DISCUSSING INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION...NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA HAS WON A RING ALONE, EVERY ROSTER HAS 12 SPOTSTHEY HAND OUT 12 RINGSwhen kobe won his first three rings, he didn ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:41 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

Next»

http://static.yuku.com/co...s/down-arrow-white.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 100% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Jump

[h2]Results[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Topic Title[/th][th=""]Forum[/th][th=""]Author[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
AG 47 wrote: eNPHAN wrote: why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win?he has the stats...i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top.who would you give the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:36 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
Shaze804 wrote: DipsetGeneral wrote: eNPHAN wrote: OH +$@$, DO YALL KNOW THE LEADING THEORY TO HOW THE MOON FORMED?YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MIND BLOWING? I read one about the moon. It was saying something like the moon is actually artificial. ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 1:04 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
DeadsetAce wrote: only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them.like woah[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:25 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
MaxElite wrote: Here's how i see it. What other contender can afford to have their best player have a bad/mediocre night and still win the game? derrick rose durant and kobe dont have to play for their teams to be successful, OF COURSE, they're ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:22 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Al3xis wrote: Adrian Wojnarowski actually has an MVP vote. Odds of him voting for LeBron are 0%. he's one of how many votes?you seriously think enough of the voters have a personal vendetta out for lebron cause he signed with miami that they will ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
diew its james wrote: in the cavs defense they don't have shaq this year, mo and anderson have been out frequently, and new coaching system. but still...24 straight losses is unacceptablethey dont have shaq?MOVING ON Some People actually HATE ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:13 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
PolosandDunks wrote: eNPHAN wrote: PolosandDunks wrote: Has he won a Playoff Game since 07/spygate though? has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?yes. Answer the question though. we attribute the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 12:07 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win? he has the stats... i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top. who would you give the MVP to over bron? ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:59 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Remember when Brett Favre didn't want to help a young Aaron Rodgers?  (reply)
Ace Rawstein wrote: We etched our place in history today." 96 PACKERS ...and then he re-etched his place in history when he set the interception recordthen re-re-etched his place in history by breaking his own interception record...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:56 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Al3xis wrote: that said he has zero chance at winning the MVP this year. if voters share the same views as the public, they will not entertain the thought. you don't think the cavs mere record alone qualifies lebron as the MVP?i mean, besides the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:22 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
well, im not sure who's making that mistake, but certainly, i am not. anyone im questioning with contradictions in the bible has stated theirselves to be a specific religion which believes in the bible, or expressly stated that they believe in the ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:16 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Girl Question (first time doing this lol)  (reply)
yeah, email her, dork.[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:13 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
lebron takes a hesi-step and is automatically open for any jumper he wants to take. his jumper is fine. yes, i'd like to see him develop a stronger post game.. but like you said, extreme nit-picking he handling and passing is LEGENDARY guard ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:11 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 144 official NikeTalk New Era fitted caps will go on sale at 12 am EST on 2/12 at ecapcity.com!  (reply)
ps2child wrote: I say let old NT heads cop first lol[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 11:06 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
PolosandDunks wrote: Has he won a Playoff Game since 07/spygate though? has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:57 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
i just got lucky wrote: i just got lucky wrote: I've always wondered this too. Let's say GOD appears before me and tells me to start a new religion. Write a new bible. will people believe me? HELL NO. I would get the So what makes the ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:31 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
wow, water vapor? i've never heard of such. i have madd work to do, but i definitely wanna google this.. you got links to articles?[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:30 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
RetroBaller wrote: this isnt a college essay. you dont need to double spaceif this is your first time reading this, you are about to experience someone so cold....[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:28 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
vanexellent wrote: also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:26 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Xtapolapacetl wrote: i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.This is kind of how Steve Nash won his first MVP in 03-04. I mean, in the sense that what took place the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:17 AM[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Topic Title[/th][th=""]Forum[/th][th=""]Author[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat  (reply)
colon-hat, indeed, sir, colon-hat, indeed.my dude had a HS JV running back stable this year.....and a JUCO WR core (maybe thats why he was unanimous.....cause he had, arguably, the worst offensive team, on paper...)vick aint even start this year as the ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:11 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (reply)
Seymore CAKE wrote: dreClark wrote: There will never be a point where everyone agrees on this.Even though it should be widely accepted.as an 18 year old, my dude told Oprah "nervous? naw, i know how to play basketball"the cavs are beyond horrible ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 10:04 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....  (topic)
Lebron is the best player in the world?i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.the cavs had the best record 2 years in a row, lose ONE PLAYER, and now are the worst team in ...[/td][td]Sports & Training[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:55 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
jking, it maybe saturn's moon im talking about... to my knowledge, liquid is the rarest form of matter in the universe and they found ONE moon with liquid methanol on it... no water,tho, im pretty sure that would be like the most groundbreaking ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:41 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Does not being photogenic make you ugly?  (reply)
lol my ex had the WORST smile in pics... i used to call her *%%$ a ninja turtle smile[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:24 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: 6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far  (reply)
JrizzyJay wrote: Okay...Can somebody please explain about Black Holes & Realms & all this fun stuff being talked about in this thread?i read wikipedia for like 6 hrs one day, just clicking reference link after reference link.do the same, sir.throwed, ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 9:10 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES  (reply)
ap bio.these are teenagers.argument, over. m partial either way, I have questions for boths sides. Atheists, even if evolution is real, how did those chemicals, or protiens mix, how did the puddle form or be in the right area ect.. catch my drift? ...[/td][td]General[/td][td]
eNPHAN
02/07/11 8:46 AM[/td][/tr][/table]

A life, get one.
30t6p3b.gif

HELL NO!

Prime Michael Jordan doesn't win with any of those teams that LeBron played on. He's probably the only other player who could have that team exceed 60 wins, like LeBron did, but flat out win it? HELL NO!

& to think 'Bron won't win a championship, or 2, or 3, during his prime is crazy. He hasn't done it yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that he will. Possibly even this year, Boston being the only team I can see beating them in a series (WC teams included)

HELL NO!

Prime Michael Jordan doesn't win with any of those teams that LeBron played on. He's probably the only other player who could have that team exceed 60 wins, like LeBron did, but flat out win it? HELL NO!

& to think 'Bron won't win a championship, or 2, or 3, during his prime is crazy. He hasn't done it yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that he will. Possibly even this year, Boston being the only team I can see beating them in a series (WC teams included)

@ eNPHAN

I respond to your post with the post I just made 2 spots above it 
laugh.gif
Finally someone who know EXACTLY what they're talking about. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your posts are appreciated.

@ eNPHAN

I respond to your post with the post I just made 2 spots above it 
laugh.gif
Finally someone who know EXACTLY what they're talking about. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your posts are appreciated.

What do u mean? maybe im missing something but idk how that has any bearing on what i said...

What do u mean? maybe im missing something but idk how that has any bearing on what i said...

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif
eek.gif

this is almost identical to a post i posted 2 pages ago

roll.gif

HankMoody wrote:
Should have stayed on twitter. That purgatory suits you well.

roll.gif
who is this?

you are upset.

it is okay.

cmoneymontana wrote:
TennHouse2 wrote:
cmoneymontana wrote:
MBen32 wrote:

...that lebron was making them bums look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
see, because, he's not there, now, and they're the worst team this decade.....

see how that works, there?

(im sorry, they're missing shaq's 11 pts and 5 rbs a game....and also all the not defending of pick and rolls he was doing...)

roll.gif

mo williams with 2 pts against the lakers?

that didnt have anything to do with NOT playing next to lebron james...

it was cause he didnt have shaq in the post, right?

i think this last one, with the way the cavs just......showed their buminess, he should get a 3 peat....give next years and every one after that to someone else...

lol @ im gassing a dude putting up 26-7-7 next to dwayne wade and chris bosh....his first year there....

and i hit my post limit.

edit:

special shoutout to my new yuku/twitter stalker

my dude posted as many of my recent posts as he could...
laugh.gif

question: besides today, were any of those posts outside of weekdays between the hrs of 8:15 and 3:45? were any of them during the weekend?

looks like, life, i has one of those...

you, however, follow me on twitter, AND search my recent posts, then embed them in html to post on yuku

laugh.gif

YOU WIN A GOLD STAR, STALKER!

*directs stalker's attention to all the "youre appreciated" and "
pimp.gif
" posts i got, in addition to his emotional outburst*

you have fun, now.

random NTer

roll.gif
@moody being in your screenname.......

MJ had Pippen.
Shaq had Kobe.

alien.gif
eek.gif

this is almost identical to a post i posted 2 pages ago

roll.gif

HankMoody wrote:
Should have stayed on twitter. That purgatory suits you well.

roll.gif
who is this?

you are upset.

it is okay.

cmoneymontana wrote:
TennHouse2 wrote:
cmoneymontana wrote:
MBen32 wrote:

...that lebron was making them bums look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
see, because, he's not there, now, and they're the worst team this decade.....

see how that works, there?

(im sorry, they're missing shaq's 11 pts and 5 rbs a game....and also all the not defending of pick and rolls he was doing...)

roll.gif

mo williams with 2 pts against the lakers?

that didnt have anything to do with NOT playing next to lebron james...

it was cause he didnt have shaq in the post, right?

i think this last one, with the way the cavs just......showed their buminess, he should get a 3 peat....give next years and every one after that to someone else...

lol @ im gassing a dude putting up 26-7-7 next to dwayne wade and chris bosh....his first year there....

and i hit my post limit.

edit:

special shoutout to my new yuku/twitter stalker

my dude posted as many of my recent posts as he could...
laugh.gif

question: besides today, were any of those posts outside of weekdays between the hrs of 8:15 and 3:45? were any of them during the weekend?

looks like, life, i has one of those...

you, however, follow me on twitter, AND search my recent posts, then embed them in html to post on yuku

laugh.gif

YOU WIN A GOLD STAR, STALKER!

*directs stalker's attention to all the "youre appreciated" and "
pimp.gif
" posts i got, in addition to his emotional outburst*

you have fun, now.

random NTer

roll.gif
@moody being in your screenname.......

Derrick Rose winning the MVP is equivalent to Malone in '97, dudes just tired of giving it to LBJ just like they were Jordan.

Derrick Rose winning the MVP is equivalent to Malone in '97, dudes just tired of giving it to LBJ just like they were Jordan.

Unfortunately for LeBron the game isn't just measured on talent. Jordan, he had that Je ne sais quoi about him, hunger. Kobe too-   I aint seen it in Bron, and until I do, he just another all star.

Back
Top Bottom