Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

BUT, we do know one thing for sure, and that one thing is that Bosh/Bron/Wade will win AT LEAST one ring,
We know this for sure? 
ohwell.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
why dont yall praise robert horry and bill russell if its all about rings?

You're not from around here are you? 
laugh.gif
  I'm the last person you want to ask about Robert Horry and the word "praise"  I think Horry should be in the hall of fame, is that praise enough for ya? 
wink.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
yall gotta be high-school-aged...

I am, just graduated last year......
laugh.gif

I admitted it before, and I was right.

Lebron was the Cavs really.I did say.. the 2009 knicks were better than the 2009 Cavs minus Lebron and we def were.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. 

see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first place...

he took literaly scrubs, dudes who dont even play anymore...

NOTORIOUS bum @@!@%#

and got tired of literally playing whole teams by himself....

come on, man

i could name at least 20 BUMS who were on the cavs roster...

when i say bums, i dont mean like, role players, i mean like, BUMS

like no-other-team-in-the-NBA-would-give-them-the-honor-of-even-sitting-on-their-bench-in-street-clothes-every game-caliber bums

Donyell Marshall, forreal?

you GO OUT AND GET SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER?

YOU SOUGHT THESE PLAYERS?

roll.gif

those are dudes you take off people's hands in order to get the trade you want...

"we want amar'e"

"well, you gotta take these bums, too"

they going after those players, then being all geeked when they talk about them...

laugh.gif

sasha palovic STARTED in the FINALS

roll.gif

DREW GOODEN STARTED, PERIOD

roll.gif

ERIC SNOW WAS THE STARTING POINT GUARD

roll.gif

and people are really using " well, he couldnt lead them to beat the hall-of-fame San Antonio Spurs?"

he had beyond bum roster every year he played for cleveland....

the best player he's EVER played next to was....Ilgauskus......

roll.gif

he's like 50 and doesnt have feet.

God could have laced up his Jesus IVs and STILL wouldnt have been able to win a ring with the roster's bron's led.....

that's why bron was like "you know what? imma shut these dudes up"

couldnt be better for fans like me, who have to constantly argue how amazing and complete a player lebron james is...

he may not be the BEST in each individual skillset...

but overall, he has the most complete skillset of anyone dribbling a ball.

you wanna talk about making your teammates better?

look at the cavs record the past 3 years.
if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs?
or did he just get tired of playing and trying to reach the NBA finals?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. 

see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first place...

he took literaly scrubs, dudes who dont even play anymore...

NOTORIOUS bum @@!@%#

and got tired of literally playing whole teams by himself....

come on, man

i could name at least 20 BUMS who were on the cavs roster...

when i say bums, i dont mean like, role players, i mean like, BUMS

like no-other-team-in-the-NBA-would-give-them-the-honor-of-even-sitting-on-their-bench-in-street-clothes-every game-caliber bums

Donyell Marshall, forreal?

you GO OUT AND GET SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER?

YOU SOUGHT THESE PLAYERS?

roll.gif

those are dudes you take off people's hands in order to get the trade you want...

"we want amar'e"

"well, you gotta take these bums, too"

they going after those players, then being all geeked when they talk about them...

laugh.gif

sasha palovic STARTED in the FINALS

roll.gif

DREW GOODEN STARTED, PERIOD

roll.gif

ERIC SNOW WAS THE STARTING POINT GUARD

roll.gif

and people are really using " well, he couldnt lead them to beat the hall-of-fame San Antonio Spurs?"

he had beyond bum roster every year he played for cleveland....

the best player he's EVER played next to was....Ilgauskus......

roll.gif

he's like 50 and doesnt have feet.

God could have laced up his Jesus IVs and STILL wouldnt have been able to win a ring with the roster's bron's led.....

that's why bron was like "you know what? imma shut these dudes up"

couldnt be better for fans like me, who have to constantly argue how amazing and complete a player lebron james is...

he may not be the BEST in each individual skillset...

but overall, he has the most complete skillset of anyone dribbling a ball.

you wanna talk about making your teammates better?

look at the cavs record the past 3 years.
if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs?

damn yuku

i had a list of all the bums lebron has played with

but i can consolidate the level of bum lebron played with to two players

WALLY SCZERBIAK and ERIC SNOW

(these people started)

roll.gif

you know how disrespectful the very act of lebron physically passing either of those guys the ball is to the sport?

laugh.gif

another example?

adam morrison never suited up for the lakers. he was practically the equipment manager....

had adam morrison played in cleveland, he would have started and been the no. 3 option

roll.gif

tell me i'm wrong...

damn yuku

i had a list of all the bums lebron has played with

but i can consolidate the level of bum lebron played with to two players

WALLY SCZERBIAK and ERIC SNOW

(these people started)

roll.gif

you know how disrespectful the very act of lebron physically passing either of those guys the ball is to the sport?

laugh.gif

another example?

adam morrison never suited up for the lakers. he was practically the equipment manager....

had adam morrison played in cleveland, he would have started and been the no. 3 option

roll.gif

tell me i'm wrong...

I agree with everything you said.. Clevelands record just shows how important LeBron was to them.. LeBron is my choice for MVP so far. 

I agree with everything you said.. Clevelands record just shows how important LeBron was to them.. LeBron is my choice for MVP so far. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

see, statements like this lead me to believe the people making them never played a competitive team sport in their life...

when you are very very very good, and youre playing a very very good team....you need AT LEAST DECENT players...

lebron didnt even have DECENT players

sasha palovic started in the finals...who does he play for?

larry hughes started in the finals....who does he play for?

drew gooden started in the finals.....who does he play for?

roll.gif

you cant beat GREAT teams with sub-par teammates...

god couldnt have beat san antonio with lebron's teammates...

they coulda had shawn waynes as the 6th man and still woulda lost, bro...

cause those other 4 players were beyond garbage....

drew gooden might as well not even been on the court....

lebron cant beat all 5 players AND guard all 5 players....

sorry.

(and no other NBA player in the history of the sport has been criticized for NOT beating 5 men on offense, then guarding 5 men on defense, EVER)

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

see, statements like this lead me to believe the people making them never played a competitive team sport in their life...

when you are very very very good, and youre playing a very very good team....you need AT LEAST DECENT players...

lebron didnt even have DECENT players

sasha palovic started in the finals...who does he play for?

larry hughes started in the finals....who does he play for?

drew gooden started in the finals.....who does he play for?

roll.gif

you cant beat GREAT teams with sub-par teammates...

god couldnt have beat san antonio with lebron's teammates...

they coulda had shawn waynes as the 6th man and still woulda lost, bro...

cause those other 4 players were beyond garbage....

drew gooden might as well not even been on the court....

lebron cant beat all 5 players AND guard all 5 players....

sorry.

(and no other NBA player in the history of the sport has been criticized for NOT beating 5 men on offense, then guarding 5 men on defense, EVER)

It's actually sad that people still try to debate against LeBron being the best in the league. I don't even entertain arguments anymore.

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.

It's actually sad that people still try to debate against LeBron being the best in the league. I don't even entertain arguments anymore.

He's been the best in the L for a good 3 years now & over the past 2, it has been BY FAR.

Bron has been and easily is the best player in the league... whoever even thinks this is an argument hates Lebron or just doesn't know basketball

Bron has been and easily is the best player in the league... whoever even thinks this is an argument hates Lebron or just doesn't know basketball

A lot of people seem to think that Lebron going to Miami says something about his skills as basketball player. Supposedly it shows he couldn't get it done, that he gave up on the Cavs. In reality, I think the dude just got tired of playing with scrubs. The regular season gave the false appearance that the Cavs were an elite team. They were never a championship team; beating them in the playoffs was as easy as preventing Bron from dominating - not shutting him down, just precluding him from utterly dominating. Who was stepping up as the number two option? A washed up Antawn Jamison? Mo Wiliiams?

I also think people are quick to forget about Kobe's trade demands. He whined about being traded. He came out and said that his team was not talented enough to compete... On the the hand, Lebron lefts as a FREE AGENT and he get more criticism than Kobe. I don't get it.

A lot of people seem to think that Lebron going to Miami says something about his skills as basketball player. Supposedly it shows he couldn't get it done, that he gave up on the Cavs. In reality, I think the dude just got tired of playing with scrubs. The regular season gave the false appearance that the Cavs were an elite team. They were never a championship team; beating them in the playoffs was as easy as preventing Bron from dominating - not shutting him down, just precluding him from utterly dominating. Who was stepping up as the number two option? A washed up Antawn Jamison? Mo Wiliiams?

I also think people are quick to forget about Kobe's trade demands. He whined about being traded. He came out and said that his team was not talented enough to compete... On the the hand, Lebron lefts as a FREE AGENT and he get more criticism than Kobe. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by PTone

Cool.

But the last time I checked, this profession revolved around being world champions. Great players also realize that there's a team in team sports (go figure).

He can win all the regular season MVP's and scoring titles he so desires and lead the league in existing stats and stats that were probably created for him. But if he can't get over that hump, he's the Brett Favre of the NBA.
Brett Favre won a Super Bowl and led his team to a second one genius.

S & T needs to start filtering members before they can post. How much more uneducated can this place get?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Cool.

But the last time I checked, this profession revolved around being world champions. Great players also realize that there's a team in team sports (go figure).

He can win all the regular season MVP's and scoring titles he so desires and lead the league in existing stats and stats that were probably created for him. But if he can't get over that hump, he's the Brett Favre of the NBA.
Brett Favre won a Super Bowl and led his team to a second one genius.

S & T needs to start filtering members before they can post. How much more uneducated can this place get?
sick.gif

Like many people have said.

Lebron James has been the best player in the NBA for about three years now.

I hate him and hope he never wins a ring but it is what it is, the man is a beast.

Like many people have said.

Lebron James has been the best player in the NBA for about three years now.

I hate him and hope he never wins a ring but it is what it is, the man is a beast.

LeBron's easily the best all-around player in the league. He may be an #%##*!! for leaving in the manner he did with Cleveland, but he's the best. I don't like him, but he's definitely the best player in the game today, what he does night in and night out is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom