Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

while i do think lebron is the mvp. your argument is flawed. If the mavs lost dirk , they would be BAD....like VERY BAD. Doesnt make him the mvp. and in Cleveland's defense they've lost big z,shaq,varejao, and mo for a good chunk of the season. They get mo n varajao back with the first overall and and some notable free agents and they can make a run for the 8th seed next year.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Not when there's players like Durant, Rose, Kobe playing at a high level...

Lebron might not even be the best player on his own team...
this is a gem
laugh.gif

Lots of gems in here, as expected.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Not when there's players like Durant, Rose, Kobe playing at a high level...

Lebron might not even be the best player on his own team...
this is a gem
laugh.gif

Lots of gems in here, as expected.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Like the type of adversity they faced after starting the season 9-8 and going on to win 21 out of their next 22 games?

Like the type of adversity they faced after starting the season 9-8 and going on to win 21 out of their next 22 games?

This whole thread is ridiculous.

It is proven that when a LeBron or Kobe thread is made, the thread, either caused by the OP or the repliers will:

a) Defend LeBron or Kobe as if their lives depended on it.

b) Some how bring up MJ

c) The most truthful statement in these kind of threads: "appreciate the greatness/talents that these players are bringing to the NBA". This point does not get through some people's minds.

30t6p3b.gif

This whole thread is ridiculous.

It is proven that when a LeBron or Kobe thread is made, the thread, either caused by the OP or the repliers will:

a) Defend LeBron or Kobe as if their lives depended on it.

b) Some how bring up MJ

c) The most truthful statement in these kind of threads: "appreciate the greatness/talents that these players are bringing to the NBA". This point does not get through some people's minds.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

KingJames23 wrote:

TCERDA wrote:

. So um yea... You have been proved wrong about his defense

How have I been proven wrong about LeBron's defense? The guy was 1st team all-defense last year and that's gonna stay the same way for a long time. Durant's D isn't on LeBron's level. Durant's D isn't ELITE.
Hey, I just posted the facts. Believe what you want. I thought blocks and steals was apart of defense? Their numbers are almost identical. And Im just responding to you saying his defense and rebounding wasnt on Lebrons level. Numbers dont lie bro. Sorry if this Salts you.

"Stats are like bikinis what they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital".
They are are part of the picture but not the whole thing. Stats don't show pass deflections, contested shots, opponents FG%, etc. There is a reason why Bron was 1st team all defense and Durant isn't. And that'll be true this year as well.

LeBron shoots a higher percentage from the floor and from the 3 pt line. Does that make LeBron a better scorer than Durant?

KingJames23 wrote:

TCERDA wrote:

How have I been proven wrong about LeBron's defense? The guy was 1st team all-defense last year and that's gonna stay the same way for a long time. Durant's D isn't on LeBron's level. Durant's D isn't ELITE.
Hey, I just posted the facts. Believe what you want. I thought blocks and steals was apart of defense? Their numbers are almost identical. And Im just responding to you saying his defense and rebounding wasnt on Lebrons level. Numbers dont lie bro. Sorry if this Salts you.

"Stats are like bikinis what they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital".
They are are part of the picture but not the whole thing. Stats don't show pass deflections, contested shots, opponents FG%, etc. There is a reason why Bron was 1st team all defense and Durant isn't. And that'll be true this year as well.

LeBron shoots a higher percentage from the floor and from the 3 pt line. Does that make LeBron a better scorer than Durant?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

KingJames23 wrote:

TCERDA wrote:

But he is a better scorer when he wants to score....

Originally Posted by KingJames23

KingJames23 wrote:

TCERDA wrote:

But he is a better scorer when he wants to score....

The media will not vote for LeBron even though we know he should be the MVP. Derrick Rose is being forced upon the world as the #1 MVP Candidate right now. Just shows that the media can get us to believe what they want us to believe. The dude isn't the MVP, LeBron is.

The media will not vote for LeBron even though we know he should be the MVP. Derrick Rose is being forced upon the world as the #1 MVP Candidate right now. Just shows that the media can get us to believe what they want us to believe. The dude isn't the MVP, LeBron is.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Got em

34936df76842664fbf738ad845f27af3eb62b371_r.png

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Got em

34936df76842664fbf738ad845f27af3eb62b371_r.png

How exactly do you make a case for lebron winning MVP and Not D-Wade, and D-Rose is W/o a doubt a candidate more desrving than lebron at this point. To do what hes done with a team that has lost their two best players (not named Rose) and kept them fighting for a top record

How exactly do you make a case for lebron winning MVP and Not D-Wade, and D-Rose is W/o a doubt a candidate more desrving than lebron at this point. To do what hes done with a team that has lost their two best players (not named Rose) and kept them fighting for a top record

Rose is avg 24-8-4  on 44% shooting. In no way should those numbersconstitute as an MVP season. That's a good year, not the "MVP".
Since when has just numbers been an end all be all for an MVP race?

Rose is avg 24-8-4  on 44% shooting. In no way should those numbersconstitute as an MVP season. That's a good year, not the "MVP".
Since when has just numbers been an end all be all for an MVP race?

Back
Top Bottom