Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The media will not vote for LeBron even though we know he should be the MVP. Derrick Rose is being forced upon the world as the #1 MVP Candidate right now. Just shows that the media can get us to believe what they want us to believe. The dude isn't the MVP, LeBron is.

How is Rose not a legit candidate? You can't dismiss the success and HIGH level of play of Derrick Rose. If he doesn't play like he has, the Bulls are not where they are. Period.

Once you consider the amount of injuries Chicago has suffered, the argument for Rose becomes stronger. Have Noah and Boozer even played a game together?

As I already stated, Miami is STILL a Top 4 team in the East if LeBron doesn't play another game this year. The combo of Wade/Bosh > Felton/Stoudemire & Johnson/Smith.

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat

The media will not vote for LeBron even though we know he should be the MVP. Derrick Rose is being forced upon the world as the #1 MVP Candidate right now. Just shows that the media can get us to believe what they want us to believe. The dude isn't the MVP, LeBron is.

How is Rose not a legit candidate? You can't dismiss the success and HIGH level of play of Derrick Rose. If he doesn't play like he has, the Bulls are not where they are. Period.

Once you consider the amount of injuries Chicago has suffered, the argument for Rose becomes stronger. Have Noah and Boozer even played a game together?

As I already stated, Miami is STILL a Top 4 team in the East if LeBron doesn't play another game this year. The combo of Wade/Bosh > Felton/Stoudemire & Johnson/Smith.

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat

lol @ the OP, you are trying waaayyyyyyyyyy too hard... but do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better and raise your self esteem
roll.gif

lol @ the OP, you are trying waaayyyyyyyyyy too hard... but do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better and raise your self esteem
roll.gif

so now if you don't think lebron is the MVP this year you are clearly brainwashed

take lebron off the heat and take rose off the bulls. which team has the better record?

so now if you don't think lebron is the MVP this year you are clearly brainwashed

take lebron off the heat and take rose off the bulls. which team has the better record?

No we don't. Rose isn't being forced on anyone. He's balled his !$$ off this year with having a full  and healthy frontline all of a few games this season. He even got the corpse of Luol Deng playing well. Take Bron off the Heat they still a solid playoff team, take Rose off the Bulls and they battling the Cavs and Wolves for the most ping pong balls. D-Wade has as much of a case as Bron does for MVP,
roll.gif
@ anyone thinking LBJ is some clear cut favorite this season based off his play with the Heat.

No we don't. Rose isn't being forced on anyone. He's balled his !$$ off this year with having a full  and healthy frontline all of a few games this season. He even got the corpse of Luol Deng playing well. Take Bron off the Heat they still a solid playoff team, take Rose off the Bulls and they battling the Cavs and Wolves for the most ping pong balls. D-Wade has as much of a case as Bron does for MVP,
roll.gif
@ anyone thinking LBJ is some clear cut favorite this season based off his play with the Heat.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat
You put Miami under the Bulls AND the Magic when they have the 3rd best record in the league after Boston and San Antonio?

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat
You put Miami under the Bulls AND the Magic when they have the 3rd best record in the league after Boston and San Antonio?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat

Maybe he meant to rank miami without lebron on the team like his post talked about

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Heat

Maybe he meant to rank miami without lebron on the team like his post talked about

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.

You mad that Bron didn't come to your team Bruh Bruh?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.

You mad that Bron didn't come to your team Bruh Bruh?

Originally Posted by DubA169

C.J. Watson?
Brewer
Deng
Boozer
Noah
Gibson
Bogans
Korver
Thomas
Scalabrine

Vs.

Chalmers
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Illgauskas
House
Jones
Magloire
Arroyo
Dampier

Three best players for the Bulls (minus Rose) is Boozer, Noah, and Taj Gibson. Three best players for the Heat (minus LeBron) are Wade, Bosh, Miller.

That's really really close. Both teams still have a significant amount of talent, but the Bulls have NOBODY who can distribute the ball in the guard position. Brewer? Bogans?

I still think that Heat team comes out on top, especially when you consider Spoelstra > Thibodeau. Spoelstra has the experience and coached up a team of Wade and nobodies to
the playoffs just a season ago. They went from 15 wins to the playoffs and went 7 games against a super talented Atlanta team. He has the edge over Tom until further notice.

C.J. Watson?
Brewer
Deng
Boozer
Noah
Gibson
Bogans
Korver
Thomas
Scalabrine

Vs.

Chalmers
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Illgauskas
House
Jones
Magloire
Arroyo
Dampier

Three best players for the Bulls (minus Rose) is Boozer, Noah, and Taj Gibson. Three best players for the Heat (minus LeBron) are Wade, Bosh, Miller.

That's really really close. Both teams still have a significant amount of talent, but the Bulls have NOBODY who can distribute the ball in the guard position. Brewer? Bogans?

I still think that Heat team comes out on top, especially when you consider Spoelstra > Thibodeau. Spoelstra has the experience and coached up a team of Wade and nobodies to
the playoffs just a season ago. They went from 15 wins to the playoffs and went 7 games against a super talented Atlanta team. He has the edge over Tom until further notice.

that bulls team wouldn't be able to score. they already have long lapses without buckets and that's with rose. it's not even close

that bulls team wouldn't be able to score. they already have long lapses without buckets and that's with rose. it's not even close

plus the heat would have spent the remaining 16 million dollars on more talent. i also assume big z wouldn't join that team. not even sure mike miller would without lebron being there

plus the heat would have spent the remaining 16 million dollars on more talent. i also assume big z wouldn't join that team. not even sure mike miller would without lebron being there

I'm talking about the teams now as they currently stand. In that scenario, there's really too many variables to make an accurate assessment.

Let's just focus on the teams now without their best players, sans Rose and James.

I don't think you can definitively say that LeBron gets the MVP with both teams minus their star players. I don't think that Heat team falters that much.
By that much, I mean they are STILL a playoff team and Top 4 in the East.

Can you say the same for the Bulls without D. Rose? I'm not so sure.

I'm talking about the teams now as they currently stand. In that scenario, there's really too many variables to make an accurate assessment.

Let's just focus on the teams now without their best players, sans Rose and James.

I don't think you can definitively say that LeBron gets the MVP with both teams minus their star players. I don't think that Heat team falters that much.
By that much, I mean they are STILL a playoff team and Top 4 in the East.

Can you say the same for the Bulls without D. Rose? I'm not so sure.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Derrick Rose winning the MVP is equivalent to Malone in '97, dudes just tired of giving it to LBJ just like they were Jordan.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Roseis avg 24-8-4  on 44% shooting. In no way should those numbersconstitute as an MVP season. That's a good year, not the "MVP". LeBronis statistically superior across the board.
I agree with both of these posts.

The funny thing is that I think Rose's numbers will take a dip as soon as Booz and Noah are back out there healthy together. And if his numbers do drop, THEN what will everyone say? That Rose somehow still deserves it?
eyes.gif

Miami currently has the 3rd best record in the L. If they get the best overall or the best in the east, you guys REALLY think the voters won't vote for LBJ?

I know it won't/can't happen, but I'd love to see a co-MVP between him and Wade.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Derrick Rose winning the MVP is equivalent to Malone in '97, dudes just tired of giving it to LBJ just like they were Jordan.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Roseis avg 24-8-4  on 44% shooting. In no way should those numbersconstitute as an MVP season. That's a good year, not the "MVP". LeBronis statistically superior across the board.
I agree with both of these posts.

The funny thing is that I think Rose's numbers will take a dip as soon as Booz and Noah are back out there healthy together. And if his numbers do drop, THEN what will everyone say? That Rose somehow still deserves it?
eyes.gif

Miami currently has the 3rd best record in the L. If they get the best overall or the best in the east, you guys REALLY think the voters won't vote for LBJ?

I know it won't/can't happen, but I'd love to see a co-MVP between him and Wade.

Back
Top Bottom