Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I hate when people say this.. "Lebron took a garbage team to the finals and led them to get the best record.."
When Kobe had a garbage team (back in 05-06), he was almost avg 40 ppg, had 81 points, had 50+ like 10 straight games, and was just going off on every single team in the league. So to say that Lebron was/is the best player in the world doesn't really even make sense.
Yes it does because he is....but some of the comments in here...my lord

I hate when people say this.. "Lebron took a garbage team to the finals and led them to get the best record.."
When Kobe had a garbage team (back in 05-06), he was almost avg 40 ppg, had 81 points, had 50+ like 10 straight games, and was just going off on every single team in the league. So to say that Lebron was/is the best player in the world doesn't really even make sense.
Yes it does because he is....but some of the comments in here...my lord

Did he bring that terrible team to the finals,consecutive 60 win seasons, get 28 triple doubles and win 2 consecutive mvp's?
And Kobe had 50+ in 4 straight games,not even Wilt had 50 in 10 straight 
laugh.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but Lebron has been the best player in the world for a couple years now 
ohwell.gif

Did he bring that terrible team to the finals,consecutive 60 win seasons, get 28 triple doubles and win 2 consecutive mvp's?
And Kobe had 50+ in 4 straight games,not even Wilt had 50 in 10 straight 
laugh.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but Lebron has been the best player in the world for a couple years now 
ohwell.gif

Except that Kobe won 45 games with that team and LeBron won 66 with his team + another 61 win season to prove that it wasn't a fluke.. And we won't know how garbage that Lakers team really was as opposed to these Cavs who we know for a fact are garbage. Record setting garbage.

29.7 ppg on .503, 7.3 rpg, 8.6 apg, 1.6 spg & 1.0 bpg > 35.4 ppg on .450, 5.3 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.8 spg & 0.4 bpg
66 wins > 45 wins
Lamar Odom > Mo Williams
Phil Jackson > all the coaches LeBron had combined

This is why the haters didn't like LeBron leaving Cleveland. They knew that this team would be garbage so they would rather have LeBron fail with these losers year after year and make fun of him for not winning a ring with "the best supporting cast in the league" except go to a team where he has a true chance. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

laugh.gif
@ people still trying to dig for every little tiny difference between these and last year's Cavs?
laugh.gif
@ they don't have Shaq. Did they have Shaq in 08-09 when they won 66?

Except that Kobe won 45 games with that team and LeBron won 66 with his team + another 61 win season to prove that it wasn't a fluke.. And we won't know how garbage that Lakers team really was as opposed to these Cavs who we know for a fact are garbage. Record setting garbage.

29.7 ppg on .503, 7.3 rpg, 8.6 apg, 1.6 spg & 1.0 bpg > 35.4 ppg on .450, 5.3 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.8 spg & 0.4 bpg
66 wins > 45 wins
Lamar Odom > Mo Williams
Phil Jackson > all the coaches LeBron had combined

This is why the haters didn't like LeBron leaving Cleveland. They knew that this team would be garbage so they would rather have LeBron fail with these losers year after year and make fun of him for not winning a ring with "the best supporting cast in the league" except go to a team where he has a true chance. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

laugh.gif
@ people still trying to dig for every little tiny difference between these and last year's Cavs?
laugh.gif
@ they don't have Shaq. Did they have Shaq in 08-09 when they won 66?

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

I'm upset I missed this thread. Some good points amongst some hilarious ones.

People are arguing for Derrick Rose and that's commendable, but LeBron is putting up gaudy numbers on a team with two other All-Stars. That may sound like a argument against his MVP contention, but to be the "best of the best" on potentially the best team is not to be ignored. Do yall realize how hard that has to be?

I've had the opportunity to see all of the Heat games this season and LeBron is clearly the most consistent and dominant player this season.
He does it all....

He can score you 50, get you a triple double, lead the team in rebounds, dominate on defense, run the offense, and is a leader on and off the court. Also keep in mind this is his FIRST YEAR with the Miami Heat, with a new coach, and new teammates. He is brand new to their system and is still putting up career averages in every major statistical category. No other NBA player is doing this. LeBron makes the Miami Heat a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

In a perfect world Wade and LeBron will win co-MVP's this season
pimp.gif

I'm upset I missed this thread. Some good points amongst some hilarious ones.

People are arguing for Derrick Rose and that's commendable, but LeBron is putting up gaudy numbers on a team with two other All-Stars. That may sound like a argument against his MVP contention, but to be the "best of the best" on potentially the best team is not to be ignored. Do yall realize how hard that has to be?

I've had the opportunity to see all of the Heat games this season and LeBron is clearly the most consistent and dominant player this season.
He does it all....

He can score you 50, get you a triple double, lead the team in rebounds, dominate on defense, run the offense, and is a leader on and off the court. Also keep in mind this is his FIRST YEAR with the Miami Heat, with a new coach, and new teammates. He is brand new to their system and is still putting up career averages in every major statistical category. No other NBA player is doing this. LeBron makes the Miami Heat a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

In a perfect world Wade and LeBron will win co-MVP's this season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

What is this even suppose to mean?
laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your stupid, when lebron doesnt have his athletic abillity to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Kobe or Lebron.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your stupid, when lebron doesnt have his athletic abillity to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Kobe or Lebron.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What kind of ******ed statement is that? Oh "when he doesn't have his athletic ability" 
indifferent.gif
. He was born with athletic ability and now you don't want him to use it? and because he uses something he was born with,Kobe is all of a sudden better than him? As if Kobe doesn't have athletic ability either 
eyes.gif

I swear,some of the posts in this thread are absolutely idiotic and make no sense and are some of the stupidest things I've ever read on S&T 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What kind of ******ed statement is that? Oh "when he doesn't have his athletic ability" 
indifferent.gif
. He was born with athletic ability and now you don't want him to use it? and because he uses something he was born with,Kobe is all of a sudden better than him? As if Kobe doesn't have athletic ability either 
eyes.gif

I swear,some of the posts in this thread are absolutely idiotic and make no sense and are some of the stupidest things I've ever read on S&T 
30t6p3b.gif

LeBron is more athletic than Kobe at any point in Kobe's career, it may diminish when he gets older but I don't see his game changing dramatically.

LeBron is more athletic than Kobe at any point in Kobe's career, it may diminish when he gets older but I don't see his game changing dramatically.

grow up. you still sound young

grow up. you still sound young

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda like shaq doesn't have his athletic ability to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Shaq or YAO...
idiot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda like shaq doesn't have his athletic ability to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Shaq or YAO...
idiot.

Back
Top Bottom