Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

grow up. you still sound young
You're 30 years old and still troll the Lakers game thread
laugh.gif
. Please. Dude on here think basketball is about crossing over and highlight dunk.
laugh.gif
I can name 10 scrubs who can dunk better than Lebron. I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes and rack up midrange jumpers like Kobe. Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

Cornzilla wrote:

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

What is this even suppose to mean?
laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif

You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

Anyone else want to argue bring it on.
laugh.gif
You can't beat me

laugh.gif
. Please. Dude on here think basketball is about crossing over and highlight dunk.
laugh.gif
I can name 10 scrubs who can dunk better than Lebron. I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes and rack up midrange jumpers like Kobe. Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

Cornzilla wrote:

laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif

You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

laugh.gif
You can't beat me

Lebron stans are so threatened by Kobe Bryant they had to make their own thread to re-assure everyone who they feel the best player is.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Heard it all....Cavs suck...Yet the last three years Lebron fans and Cav fans thought they were a lock in the finals and a title. I can dig up PLENTY of threads if anyone wants me to...Yet when they end up losing it's everyones fault but Lebron and they wern't good enough.

How could you possibly believe the Cavs were a contender before than bail on that belief after they lose? Some of the trash Cav fans were spewing was
sick.gif
roll.gif

I guess when Lebron shot 35% from the field in all of the cavs losses in the playoffs had nothing to do with them losing.

Don't be scared of the Black Mamba. I know it's amazing the things he's capable of doing with all those injuries, hell I'd feel threatend of him too if I was a Lebron fan.

Let's just hope Lebron doesn't hurt his elbow in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Lebron stans are so threatened by Kobe Bryant they had to make their own thread to re-assure everyone who they feel the best player is.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Heard it all....Cavs suck...Yet the last three years Lebron fans and Cav fans thought they were a lock in the finals and a title. I can dig up PLENTY of threads if anyone wants me to...Yet when they end up losing it's everyones fault but Lebron and they wern't good enough.

How could you possibly believe the Cavs were a contender before than bail on that belief after they lose? Some of the trash Cav fans were spewing was
sick.gif
roll.gif

I guess when Lebron shot 35% from the field in all of the cavs losses in the playoffs had nothing to do with them losing.

Don't be scared of the Black Mamba. I know it's amazing the things he's capable of doing with all those injuries, hell I'd feel threatend of him too if I was a Lebron fan.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cornzilla wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can't beat me

He only does those in the playoffs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cornzilla wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can't beat me

He only does those in the playoffs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cornzilla wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can't beat me

lol. i thought you were talking to someone else cuz that aint me.. maybe what i told you was right though 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cornzilla wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can't beat me

lol. i thought you were talking to someone else cuz that aint me.. maybe what i told you was right though 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOLOL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOLOL.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Thread/

laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Thread/

laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
careful the truth will irritate them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
careful the truth will irritate them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.
Like the type of adversity they faced after starting the season 9-8 and going on to win 21 out of their next 22 games?

That's not real adversity.  These guys don't even play hard in most of these regular season games, you know what I'm talking about. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's gon be so funny when the Heat win the chip this year, NT is gonna be on Bron's jock so hard.
Them dudes ain't built for a 7-game series against Boston or LA.  They'll fold like a lawn chair at the first sign of adversity.
Like the type of adversity they faced after starting the season 9-8 and going on to win 21 out of their next 22 games?

That's not real adversity.  These guys don't even play hard in most of these regular season games, you know what I'm talking about. 

I never said Derrick Rose wasn't an legit MVP candidate, I just don't think he is more deserving than leBron. Yea it is nice what he has done without Boozer and Noah playing at the same time, but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worse (record wise) says a LOT.

I think Derrick Rose is a player on the rise, but how many players have we seen (other than Nash) just come out of nowhere to become the MVP when the previous year they weren't even a top 10 MVP candidate? Not many.

As I said, the media will not vote for Bron out of spite of what he did this summer. So they have to find someone else to push. There is no way that we don't know LeBron is #1 (or #2 depending on who you talk to (Kobe)) in the NBA.

But I love and respect Rose's game, but he isn't the MVP of the league. LeBron is, and he will be for years.

I never said Derrick Rose wasn't an legit MVP candidate, I just don't think he is more deserving than leBron. Yea it is nice what he has done without Boozer and Noah playing at the same time, but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worse (record wise) says a LOT.

I think Derrick Rose is a player on the rise, but how many players have we seen (other than Nash) just come out of nowhere to become the MVP when the previous year they weren't even a top 10 MVP candidate? Not many.

As I said, the media will not vote for Bron out of spite of what he did this summer. So they have to find someone else to push. There is no way that we don't know LeBron is #1 (or #2 depending on who you talk to (Kobe)) in the NBA.

But I love and respect Rose's game, but he isn't the MVP of the league. LeBron is, and he will be for years.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs?
or did he just get tired of playing and trying to reach the NBA finals?

see, statements like this lead me to believe the people making them never played a competitive team sport in their life...

when you are very very very good, and youre playing a very very good team....you need AT LEAST DECENT players...

lebron didnt even have DECENT players

sasha palovic started in the finals...who does he play for?

larry hughes started in the finals....who does he play for?

drew gooden started in the finals.....who does he play for?

roll.gif

you cant beat GREAT teams with sub-par teammates...

god couldnt have beat san antonio with lebron's teammates...

they coulda had shawn waynes as the 6th man and still woulda lost, bro...

cause those other 4 players were beyond garbage....

drew gooden might as well not even been on the court....

lebron cant beat all 5 players AND guard all 5 players....

sorry.

(and no other NBA player in the history of the sport has been criticized for NOT beating 5 men on offense, then guarding 5 men on defense, EVER)
I understand that he played with awful players, but the way that he showed when he literally put the team on his back (word to Greg Jennings) against the pistons to take him to the NBA finals, couldn't he be able to do that against Orlando or Boston? 

youre asking me why he couldnt do legendary once in a lifetime feat of collapsing dynasties completely by himself?

thats what you asked me?

laugh.gif

"if hes so good, why cant he beat orlando's 7-man-rotation and boston's 12-man-rotation ALL BY HIMSELF? IF HES SO GREAT?"

again, jesus wouldnt have been able to take it to the hole last year against the celtics...they literally had a team defensive effort....ALL FIVE CELTICS WERE STARING AT LEBRON THE ENTIRE TIME....lol, dudes wasnt even WORRIED about other players....and why should they? anthony parker was like the little kid who fetches the ball when it goes off court the entire playoffs....who's bron gonna throw it to, 38 year old, overweight shaq? yeah?

eyes.gif

people are criticizing lebron for NOT doing impossible !!!+....
laugh.gif

"you did some impossible !!!+ before, why cant you do it again? you must not be that good"

laugh.gif

he shocked the psitons and toppled their dynasty......

orlando and boston wasnt having that, boston, specifically...

they lost to orlando because they lacked size at the 3, and their front court was not only awful, but also slow and unathletic....

they lost to boston because their team, minus lebron james, LOSES 24-STRIGHT....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if he was that good then wouldn't he be able to take over those games and win and beat orlando and Boston in the playoffs?
or did he just get tired of playing and trying to reach the NBA finals?

see, statements like this lead me to believe the people making them never played a competitive team sport in their life...

when you are very very very good, and youre playing a very very good team....you need AT LEAST DECENT players...

lebron didnt even have DECENT players

sasha palovic started in the finals...who does he play for?

larry hughes started in the finals....who does he play for?

drew gooden started in the finals.....who does he play for?

roll.gif

you cant beat GREAT teams with sub-par teammates...

god couldnt have beat san antonio with lebron's teammates...

they coulda had shawn waynes as the 6th man and still woulda lost, bro...

cause those other 4 players were beyond garbage....

drew gooden might as well not even been on the court....

lebron cant beat all 5 players AND guard all 5 players....

sorry.

(and no other NBA player in the history of the sport has been criticized for NOT beating 5 men on offense, then guarding 5 men on defense, EVER)
I understand that he played with awful players, but the way that he showed when he literally put the team on his back (word to Greg Jennings) against the pistons to take him to the NBA finals, couldn't he be able to do that against Orlando or Boston? 

youre asking me why he couldnt do legendary once in a lifetime feat of collapsing dynasties completely by himself?

thats what you asked me?

laugh.gif

"if hes so good, why cant he beat orlando's 7-man-rotation and boston's 12-man-rotation ALL BY HIMSELF? IF HES SO GREAT?"

again, jesus wouldnt have been able to take it to the hole last year against the celtics...they literally had a team defensive effort....ALL FIVE CELTICS WERE STARING AT LEBRON THE ENTIRE TIME....lol, dudes wasnt even WORRIED about other players....and why should they? anthony parker was like the little kid who fetches the ball when it goes off court the entire playoffs....who's bron gonna throw it to, 38 year old, overweight shaq? yeah?

eyes.gif

people are criticizing lebron for NOT doing impossible !!!+....
laugh.gif

"you did some impossible !!!+ before, why cant you do it again? you must not be that good"

laugh.gif

he shocked the psitons and toppled their dynasty......

orlando and boston wasnt having that, boston, specifically...

they lost to orlando because they lacked size at the 3, and their front court was not only awful, but also slow and unathletic....

they lost to boston because their team, minus lebron james, LOSES 24-STRIGHT....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

THIS

Cav's are the worst team in NBA HISTORY....EVER. lol.  I'm sorry but that says a lot.

I think it's hard to say Lebron is better then Kobe right now because Kobe has rings.  But honestly if it were a fantasy draft with every basketball player in the world in the draft and you have a franchise with the num 1 overall pick....your taking Lebron. 

Back
Top Bottom