Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I never said Derrick Rose wasn't an legit MVP candidate, I just don't think he is more deserving than leBron. Yea it is nice what he has done without Boozer and Noah playing at the same time, but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worse (record wise) says a LOT.

I think Derrick Rose is a player on the rise, but how many players have we seen (other than Nash) just come out of nowhere to become the MVP when the previous year they weren't even a top 10 MVP candidate? Not many.

As I said, the media will not vote for Bron out of spite of what he did this summer. So they have to find someone else to push. There is no way that we don't know LeBron is #1 (or #2 depending on who you talk to (Kobe)) in the NBA.

But I love and respect Rose's game, but he isn't the MVP of the league. LeBron is, and he will be for years.
THIS

Cav's are the worst team in NBA HISTORY....EVER. lol.  I'm sorry but that says a lot.

I think it's hard to say Lebron is better then Kobe right now because Kobe has rings.  But honestly if it were a fantasy draft with every basketball player in the world in the draft and you have a franchise with the num 1 overall pick....your taking Lebron. 

That would imply that Bron isn't "as valuable" to the Heat as he was to the Cavs. I'm pretty sure if you take any superstar off their current team that was totally built around what they do, similar (maybe not as bad as the Cavs now) would suffer similar fates.

durant off oklahoma city...not as bad as cavs

kobe off lakers....not as bad as cavs

howard off magic....not as bad as cavs

maybe if you took chris paul off the hornets, they'd be cavs-level bummy....MAYBE

no team in the NBA would be as bad as the cavs minus their "superstar"...maybe the wizard...BWHAHAHAH

good point. plus that piston team were a better defensive team than orlando and boston. yet bron just took it to them and i thought that 09-10 cavs teams had better chemistry and better team than that team in 07.

nah, i think boston was a better defensive team than the pistons...

PLUS, the pistons got SHOCKED.....lebron james BECAME lebron james that series....

they had no idea that was going to happen

boston saw THAT for like 4 years....they had a gameplan which was perfectly executed...

lebron james took tayshaun prince's soul...

and youre actually CRITICIZING him for NOT taking everyone else's soul every time he's in a playoff series?

, SOME *%!$#+ AINT NEVER TOOK NOBODY'S SOUL!

"oh, you can backflip? big whoop, you should be able to backflip instead of walk to get to work in the morning.."

to jump to the conclusion that Lebron leaving the Cavs immediately lead to 60 wins to maybe 10 wins is assinine

please, what would YOU contribute it to.....please, don't give me 14 different contibuting factors...

what is MOST responsible for their DRAMATIC contrast between the BEST team and the WORST team in ONE off-season?

You want to know why Wally and the Likes of Anthony Parker were celebrated signings, it's because they filled a ROLE that needed to be filled, things that you do when building a championship team.

the role of unathletic garbage guards who can barely jog downcourt, let alone create a shot? oh, okay...

Cleveland brought in the perfect type of players

drew gooden, larry hughes, sasha palovic, damon jones, donyell marshall, jamario moon, chris mihm, darius miles, ben wallace

the perfect type of players, eh?

The Cavs put together a great supporting cast for those two seasons and with them, Lebron and the Cavs were able to lead the NBA in wins. Now that he has left Cleveland, the value and talent of those Cavs players are highlighted because Lebron can no longer lead the NBA in wins without them.

that'd be fine and dandy, except, without Lebron, they're, arguably, the worst team of ALL TIME, sir....

@ great supporting cast.....

yall are tripping.

Not when there's players like Durant, Rose, Kobe playing at a high level...

Lebron might not even be the best player on his own team...

*checks sig* oh, okay.

yes, dwayne "im gonna go over here and sit down on the bench because i just shattered my vagina" wade is better than lebron james....

cause he got a ring, right?

YO, WHATSLOSINLIKE, GET OUT OF MY HEAD , they gonna think we the same person.... thats the second time we posted identical posts

BWHAHAHAHHAAH @ EVERY DUDE WITH A LAKERS SIG SAYING THE MOST IN THIS POST

"they aint gonna make it out the east, tho"

If the mavs lost dirk , they would be BAD....like VERY BAD.
he broke his ankle this year, didnt he? they have a bench. the mavs without dirk would %+$% on the cavs this year.

in Cleveland's defense they've lost big z,shaq,varejao, and mo for a good chunk of the season. They get mo n varajao back with the first overall and and some notable free agents and they can make a run for the 8th seed next year.
see, the thing is, you think mo and anderson are good players.....they are only as good as lebron made them look.

they are trash. both of them are garbage.

there or not, they wouldnt win anymore games. Mo williams scored 2 points against the lakers....he is trash.

LeBron shoots a higher percentage from the floor and from the 3 pt line. Does that make LeBron a better scorer than Durant?
i was gonna say the same thing about the stats he posted...

As I already stated, Miami is STILL a Top 4 team in the East if LeBron doesn't play another game this year. The combo of Wade/Bosh > Felton/Stoudemire & Johnson/Smith.
THEY HAVE NOBODY ELSE AFTER WADE AND BOSH THO, LITERALLY NOBODY

THEYRE PLAYING Z, ERIC DAMPIER AND CARLOS ARROYO, THOSE DUDES ARE BUMSSSSSSSS

roll.gif

THEY GOT LIKE 8 PEOPLE SIGNED TO 500K CONTRACTS!

the lebronless heat are not THAT good of a team!

lol @ the OP, you are trying waaayyyyyyyyyy too hard... but do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better and raise your self esteem

you wear size 8.5, tho

When Kobe had a garbage team (back in 05-06), he was almost avg 40 ppg, had 81 points, had 50+ like 10 straight games, and was just going off on every single team in the league. So to say that Lebron was/is the best player in the world doesn't really even make sense.

.....he was ready-to-shoot-jack, and crying on ESPN about being traded.....AND they didnt lead any leauge in winning, NOR did they make the playoffs.....thanks for strengthening my argument.

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

YES, this is my personal favorite argument. You're basically saying hes a once-in-a-lifetime rarity of an athletic specimen...and that, even with total dedication and 24/7 practice your entire life, you could never be lebron..99.99% of humans in history cannot be lebron. he is technically sound, he is mentally sound, and his physical stature is RARE...

thanks for basically saying he's one-of-a-kind...

"hes really big, strong and fast, that's the only reason he dunks on people with ease...."

He can score you 50, get you a triple double, lead the team in rebounds, dominate on defense, run the offense, and is a leader on and off the court. Also keep in mind this is his FIRST YEAR with the Miami Heat, with a new coach, and new teammates. He is brand new to their system and is still putting up career averages in every major statistical category. No other NBA player is doing this. LeBron makes the Miami Heat a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

great post.

your stupid, when lebron doesnt have his athletic abillity to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Kobe or Lebron.

ironic, your stupid, eh?

when lebron doesnt have his "athletic ability" (like he's going to just die on the court or something) to rely on, and has to use fundamentals, KOBE WILL BE 50

swear,some of the posts in this thread are absolutely idiotic and make no sense and are some of the stupidest things I've ever read on S&T

i mean, i've brought a logically sound argument in here....these 17-year-old minds can't process it and just say the darnest things...

I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes

eek.gif
roll.gif

Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

bron gets more steals, blocks, rebounds and assists than kobe....AND he always guards the other teams best player.....

what skills are unmatched? an ability to GUN? okay

lebron isnt skilled enough to shoot the ball everytime he touches it....i admit it.

You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

Anyone else want to argue bring it on. You can't beat me

a.) you cant beat yourself

b.) arguing with you is a loss in itself.

Lebron stans are so threatened by Kobe Bryant they had to make their own thread to re-assure everyone who they feel the best player is.

such an ironic post, because, see, this thread is about the contrast between the cavs leading the NBA in wins two seasons back to back, most wins ever in a row, to being the worst team of the decade....

kobe bryant wasnt in this post until KOBE BRYANT "stans" were SO THREATENED with the discussion of LEBRON, they had to come in here and say things like

"he's just so fast and big and strong, once he's not fast and big and strong and past his prime, well see who's better"

and

"he's not even the best player on the heat....they wont make it out of the east, tho"

Thread/

FAIL

but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worst (record wise) says a LOT
this is the entire basis of this post....

That would imply that Bron isn't "as valuable" to the Heat as he was to the Cavs. I'm pretty sure if you take any superstar off their current team that was totally built around what they do, similar (maybe not as bad as the Cavs now) would suffer similar fates.

durant off oklahoma city...not as bad as cavs

kobe off lakers....not as bad as cavs

howard off magic....not as bad as cavs

maybe if you took chris paul off the hornets, they'd be cavs-level bummy....MAYBE

no team in the NBA would be as bad as the cavs minus their "superstar"...maybe the wizard...BWHAHAHAH

good point. plus that piston team were a better defensive team than orlando and boston. yet bron just took it to them and i thought that 09-10 cavs teams had better chemistry and better team than that team in 07.

nah, i think boston was a better defensive team than the pistons...

PLUS, the pistons got SHOCKED.....lebron james BECAME lebron james that series....

they had no idea that was going to happen

boston saw THAT for like 4 years....they had a gameplan which was perfectly executed...

lebron james took tayshaun prince's soul...

and youre actually CRITICIZING him for NOT taking everyone else's soul every time he's in a playoff series?

, SOME *%!$#+ AINT NEVER TOOK NOBODY'S SOUL!

"oh, you can backflip? big whoop, you should be able to backflip instead of walk to get to work in the morning.."

to jump to the conclusion that Lebron leaving the Cavs immediately lead to 60 wins to maybe 10 wins is assinine

please, what would YOU contribute it to.....please, don't give me 14 different contibuting factors...

what is MOST responsible for their DRAMATIC contrast between the BEST team and the WORST team in ONE off-season?

You want to know why Wally and the Likes of Anthony Parker were celebrated signings, it's because they filled a ROLE that needed to be filled, things that you do when building a championship team.

the role of unathletic garbage guards who can barely jog downcourt, let alone create a shot? oh, okay...

Cleveland brought in the perfect type of players

drew gooden, larry hughes, sasha palovic, damon jones, donyell marshall, jamario moon, chris mihm, darius miles, ben wallace

the perfect type of players, eh?

The Cavs put together a great supporting cast for those two seasons and with them, Lebron and the Cavs were able to lead the NBA in wins. Now that he has left Cleveland, the value and talent of those Cavs players are highlighted because Lebron can no longer lead the NBA in wins without them.

that'd be fine and dandy, except, without Lebron, they're, arguably, the worst team of ALL TIME, sir....

@ great supporting cast.....

yall are tripping.

Not when there's players like Durant, Rose, Kobe playing at a high level...

Lebron might not even be the best player on his own team...

*checks sig* oh, okay.

yes, dwayne "im gonna go over here and sit down on the bench because i just shattered my vagina" wade is better than lebron james....

cause he got a ring, right?

YO, WHATSLOSINLIKE, GET OUT OF MY HEAD , they gonna think we the same person.... thats the second time we posted identical posts

BWHAHAHAHHAAH @ EVERY DUDE WITH A LAKERS SIG SAYING THE MOST IN THIS POST

"they aint gonna make it out the east, tho"

If the mavs lost dirk , they would be BAD....like VERY BAD.
he broke his ankle this year, didnt he? they have a bench. the mavs without dirk would %+$% on the cavs this year.

in Cleveland's defense they've lost big z,shaq,varejao, and mo for a good chunk of the season. They get mo n varajao back with the first overall and and some notable free agents and they can make a run for the 8th seed next year.
see, the thing is, you think mo and anderson are good players.....they are only as good as lebron made them look.

they are trash. both of them are garbage.

there or not, they wouldnt win anymore games. Mo williams scored 2 points against the lakers....he is trash.

LeBron shoots a higher percentage from the floor and from the 3 pt line. Does that make LeBron a better scorer than Durant?
i was gonna say the same thing about the stats he posted...

As I already stated, Miami is STILL a Top 4 team in the East if LeBron doesn't play another game this year. The combo of Wade/Bosh > Felton/Stoudemire & Johnson/Smith.
THEY HAVE NOBODY ELSE AFTER WADE AND BOSH THO, LITERALLY NOBODY

THEYRE PLAYING Z, ERIC DAMPIER AND CARLOS ARROYO, THOSE DUDES ARE BUMSSSSSSSS

roll.gif

THEY GOT LIKE 8 PEOPLE SIGNED TO 500K CONTRACTS!

the lebronless heat are not THAT good of a team!

lol @ the OP, you are trying waaayyyyyyyyyy too hard... but do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better and raise your self esteem

you wear size 8.5, tho

When Kobe had a garbage team (back in 05-06), he was almost avg 40 ppg, had 81 points, had 50+ like 10 straight games, and was just going off on every single team in the league. So to say that Lebron was/is the best player in the world doesn't really even make sense.

.....he was ready-to-shoot-jack, and crying on ESPN about being traded.....AND they didnt lead any leauge in winning, NOR did they make the playoffs.....thanks for strengthening my argument.

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

YES, this is my personal favorite argument. You're basically saying hes a once-in-a-lifetime rarity of an athletic specimen...and that, even with total dedication and 24/7 practice your entire life, you could never be lebron..99.99% of humans in history cannot be lebron. he is technically sound, he is mentally sound, and his physical stature is RARE...

thanks for basically saying he's one-of-a-kind...

"hes really big, strong and fast, that's the only reason he dunks on people with ease...."

He can score you 50, get you a triple double, lead the team in rebounds, dominate on defense, run the offense, and is a leader on and off the court. Also keep in mind this is his FIRST YEAR with the Miami Heat, with a new coach, and new teammates. He is brand new to their system and is still putting up career averages in every major statistical category. No other NBA player is doing this. LeBron makes the Miami Heat a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

great post.

your stupid, when lebron doesnt have his athletic abillity to rely on and actually has to use his fundamentals, we'll see whos better, Kobe or Lebron.

ironic, your stupid, eh?

when lebron doesnt have his "athletic ability" (like he's going to just die on the court or something) to rely on, and has to use fundamentals, KOBE WILL BE 50

swear,some of the posts in this thread are absolutely idiotic and make no sense and are some of the stupidest things I've ever read on S&T

i mean, i've brought a logically sound argument in here....these 17-year-old minds can't process it and just say the darnest things...

I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes

eek.gif
roll.gif

Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

bron gets more steals, blocks, rebounds and assists than kobe....AND he always guards the other teams best player.....

what skills are unmatched? an ability to GUN? okay

lebron isnt skilled enough to shoot the ball everytime he touches it....i admit it.

You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

Anyone else want to argue bring it on. You can't beat me

a.) you cant beat yourself

b.) arguing with you is a loss in itself.

Lebron stans are so threatened by Kobe Bryant they had to make their own thread to re-assure everyone who they feel the best player is.

such an ironic post, because, see, this thread is about the contrast between the cavs leading the NBA in wins two seasons back to back, most wins ever in a row, to being the worst team of the decade....

kobe bryant wasnt in this post until KOBE BRYANT "stans" were SO THREATENED with the discussion of LEBRON, they had to come in here and say things like

"he's just so fast and big and strong, once he's not fast and big and strong and past his prime, well see who's better"

and

"he's not even the best player on the heat....they wont make it out of the east, tho"

Thread/

FAIL

but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worst (record wise) says a LOT

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

BUT, we do know one thing for sure, and that one thing is that Bosh/Bron/Wade will win AT LEAST one ring,
We know this for sure? 
ohwell.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
why dont yall praise robert horry and bill russell if its all about rings?
You're not from around here are you? 
laugh.gif
  I'm the last person you want to ask about Robert Horry and the word "praise"  I think Horry should be in the hall of fame, is that praise enough for ya? 
wink.gif

a.) yeah, im pretty confident the best tandem in NBA history will win at least one ring....

b.) not from around here? hall of fame? dude, by your logic, robert horry is better than 99 percent of NBA players, ALL TIME....like top 5 all time....damn near THE GOAT....

so robert horry is better than lebron james? is that what youre saying? i will hound you for the rest of your NT life....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes because shaq was the only person who left with Lebron

last time im addressing posts of this nature.

who all left, then?

who else did they lose that is making them this awful?

IF NOT LEBRON JAMES, who else's departure contributes to their LEGENDARY decline in wins this year?

roll.gif
, WHO BUT LEBRON JAMES?

LOL @ "he's not the only one who left, tho"

um, yes, he is.....anybody else that left is literally nobody.

BUT, we do know one thing for sure, and that one thing is that Bosh/Bron/Wade will win AT LEAST one ring,
We know this for sure? 
ohwell.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
why dont yall praise robert horry and bill russell if its all about rings?
You're not from around here are you? 
laugh.gif
  I'm the last person you want to ask about Robert Horry and the word "praise"  I think Horry should be in the hall of fame, is that praise enough for ya? 
wink.gif

a.) yeah, im pretty confident the best tandem in NBA history will win at least one ring....

b.) not from around here? hall of fame? dude, by your logic, robert horry is better than 99 percent of NBA players, ALL TIME....like top 5 all time....damn near THE GOAT....

so robert horry is better than lebron james? is that what youre saying? i will hound you for the rest of your NT life....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes because shaq was the only person who left with Lebron

last time im addressing posts of this nature.

who all left, then?

who else did they lose that is making them this awful?

IF NOT LEBRON JAMES, who else's departure contributes to their LEGENDARY decline in wins this year?

roll.gif
, WHO BUT LEBRON JAMES?

LOL @ "he's not the only one who left, tho"

um, yes, he is.....anybody else that left is literally nobody.

but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worse (record wise) says a LOT

People don't appreciate how unique of an occurrence this is. If the Cavs stay with the worst record at the end of the season that is, and it looks like they will. Even the 98-99 Bulls after losing Jordan AND Pippen AND Rodman AND Phil Jackson in the offseason only had the third worst record in the league.

Did a team ever go from best to worst record in a single year? Because I think that we'll see this 25+ game losing streak get broken before we ever see another team go from the best to the worst record in a single season.

but I mean Cleveland is the worst team in NBA history at this point. Shouldn't that account for something? In my book it does. Best to worse (record wise) says a LOT

People don't appreciate how unique of an occurrence this is. If the Cavs stay with the worst record at the end of the season that is, and it looks like they will. Even the 98-99 Bulls after losing Jordan AND Pippen AND Rodman AND Phil Jackson in the offseason only had the third worst record in the league.

Did a team ever go from best to worst record in a single year? Because I think that we'll see this 25+ game losing streak get broken before we ever see another team go from the best to the worst record in a single season.

yeah, thats my point for making this thread.

this has never happened and probably wont ever happen again...

the Cavs franchise was gifted, and mismanaged their gift, so bad, that they lost it, and now, theyre back to being the cavs...

the entire time i watched bron play for them, i KNEW this...

now, its supported by EVIDENCE

so i think its interesting that the MVP may be decided by the record of a team the MVP doesnt play for...

i think this is pretty black and white, here...

best team two years in a row to worst team by losing lebron

anybody arguing with that fact is arguing with weak points...

dude said "maybe its lebron who cant win 60 games without the cavs"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dude said "they didnt JUST lose lebron"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

yeah, thats my point for making this thread.

this has never happened and probably wont ever happen again...

the Cavs franchise was gifted, and mismanaged their gift, so bad, that they lost it, and now, theyre back to being the cavs...

the entire time i watched bron play for them, i KNEW this...

now, its supported by EVIDENCE

so i think its interesting that the MVP may be decided by the record of a team the MVP doesnt play for...

i think this is pretty black and white, here...

best team two years in a row to worst team by losing lebron

anybody arguing with that fact is arguing with weak points...

dude said "maybe its lebron who cant win 60 games without the cavs"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dude said "they didnt JUST lose lebron"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Where did I say Robert Horry was better then anybody?  I don't recall doing that.  You said why you don't see anybody praising Bill Russell and Robert Horry.  Russell because even most of our parents weren't even born yet, and Horry (as I said) is praised by some.  Like me. 
happy.gif

If you read, you'll notice that not once did I say Horry was better then anybody, anywhere. 
wink.gif

I know we all lost in the moment, and the Cavs suck and all, anyone check their roster last night?  Playing Dallas without (from last year) 
Bron
Shaq
Z
West
Mo
Varejao
Powe

Players that played last night still on the roster from last season
Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson

The Cavs suck, but can everyone that keeps saying the Cavs are the exact same team this year except for Lebron, please try to be semi accurate? 
laugh.gif

Where did I say Robert Horry was better then anybody?  I don't recall doing that.  You said why you don't see anybody praising Bill Russell and Robert Horry.  Russell because even most of our parents weren't even born yet, and Horry (as I said) is praised by some.  Like me. 
happy.gif

If you read, you'll notice that not once did I say Horry was better then anybody, anywhere. 
wink.gif

I know we all lost in the moment, and the Cavs suck and all, anyone check their roster last night?  Playing Dallas without (from last year) 
Bron
Shaq
Z
West
Mo
Varejao
Powe

Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson

The Cavs suck, but can everyone that keeps saying the Cavs are the exact same team this year except for Lebron, please try to be semi accurate? 
laugh.gif

no. how can you justify the awarding someone an MVP award based on the actions of ANOTHER team? That's flawed. The MVP is (or at least, should be) most valuable player to HIS team. I'm not even going to get into if he deserves it this year. But the fact that you want to award someone an MVP award just cause his former team is terrible is horrible logic.

no. how can you justify the awarding someone an MVP award based on the actions of ANOTHER team? That's flawed. The MVP is (or at least, should be) most valuable player to HIS team. I'm not even going to get into if he deserves it this year. But the fact that you want to award someone an MVP award just cause his former team is terrible is horrible logic.

Where did I say Robert Horry was better then anybody? 
Bron
Shaq
Z
West
Mo
Varejao

Powe

Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson

the rober horry thing is following the logic that the more rings you win the better you are individually....or that your number of rings somehow determines how good a player you are overall.....

following THAT logic, Robert Horry is better than Lebron James....Bill Russell is better than even Jordan...

(see, making that argument is WEAKENING the claim that rings matter in discussion of individual skill or accomplishment....its called LOGIC)

okay

here are the players that left

Z, West, Bron Shaq and Powe?

out of those 5 players, who is most responsible for the success (and failure upon departure) of the cavs?

yeah, you're being "more-accurate"

but lets be serious for a second, here...

delonte west barely played last year, and when he did play, he broke his wrists from trying to dunk on 7 people...

Z has been slow, unathletic and actually a detriment to the Cavs since they got Lebron. He;s single-handedly the reason they couldnt beat orlando...he couldnt guard anybody...

Shaq was out of shape, fat, and again, hurt the cavs, because instead of playing him, they could have played an athletic jj hixon, who would, at least, have run up and down court and defended pick and rolls...

Powe? YES, ITS NOT DUE TO LEBRON JAMES LEAVING, THE CAVS NOW SUCK BECAUSE LEON POWE LEFT

roll.gif

MO AND ANDERSON ARE GARBAGE PLAYERS....THEM BEING OUT OF THE LINEUP MATTERS NOT. WHO DO MO AND ANDERSON DOMINATE? PLEASE NAME PLAYERS THAT THEY DOMINATE ON THE COURT....

i will wait...

Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson
and the best player on that list is JJ Hixon, and JJ Hixon is a ROLE PLAYER.....THAT is a decent "peice" to help your superstaars win....

Jamison is 90-years old and shoots tear-drop runners at 6'9"

Parker is garbage, been garbage...he has the handles of a 2nd grader...

Moon? i dont even need to honor him with a comment

gibson is DECENT at his best....and TRASH at his worse....ive seen dude play like a decent role player, and ive also seen dude play like JV bench warmer...

you guys are trying to argue because you dont agree, which is fine, you can not agree, but bringing up the talent of players on the cavs roster is not the way to argue your point...

these dudes are notorious bums....

80 percent of lebron jame's former teammates in cleveland couldnt start for ANY nba team...

and i think im being generous here...

look at all the players from the team he took to the finals, do ANY of them start for ANY team? did they start the year they were all traded? do they even still play basketball? (sasha? jones? snow?)

Larry Hughes

Drew Gooden

Sasha Palovic

Eric Snow

Damon Jones

Z

none of them start.

the best player he's played with got like 4 minutes in 3 years, and that's shannon brown...(who, i admit, kobe turned into a MONSTER....another reason why a kobe-less lakers team is eons ahead of lebron-less cavs)

lets look at the CURRENT cavs...

can anybody name ONE player NOT named JJ Hixon who could start for ANY other NBA team?

name the player then what team he'd start for....

(and JJ couldnt start for any of the better teams)

THEY DONT HAVE A SUPERSTAR?

THEY DONT EVEN HAVE STARTER-QUALITY PLAYERS

roll.gif

"decent role players"

Where did I say Robert Horry was better then anybody? 
Bron
Shaq
Z
West
Mo
Varejao

Powe

Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson

the rober horry thing is following the logic that the more rings you win the better you are individually....or that your number of rings somehow determines how good a player you are overall.....

following THAT logic, Robert Horry is better than Lebron James....Bill Russell is better than even Jordan...

(see, making that argument is WEAKENING the claim that rings matter in discussion of individual skill or accomplishment....its called LOGIC)

okay

here are the players that left

Z, West, Bron Shaq and Powe?

out of those 5 players, who is most responsible for the success (and failure upon departure) of the cavs?

yeah, you're being "more-accurate"

but lets be serious for a second, here...

delonte west barely played last year, and when he did play, he broke his wrists from trying to dunk on 7 people...

Z has been slow, unathletic and actually a detriment to the Cavs since they got Lebron. He;s single-handedly the reason they couldnt beat orlando...he couldnt guard anybody...

Shaq was out of shape, fat, and again, hurt the cavs, because instead of playing him, they could have played an athletic jj hixon, who would, at least, have run up and down court and defended pick and rolls...

Powe? YES, ITS NOT DUE TO LEBRON JAMES LEAVING, THE CAVS NOW SUCK BECAUSE LEON POWE LEFT

roll.gif

MO AND ANDERSON ARE GARBAGE PLAYERS....THEM BEING OUT OF THE LINEUP MATTERS NOT. WHO DO MO AND ANDERSON DOMINATE? PLEASE NAME PLAYERS THAT THEY DOMINATE ON THE COURT....

i will wait...

Jamison
Parker
Moon
Hickson
Gibson
and the best player on that list is JJ Hixon, and JJ Hixon is a ROLE PLAYER.....THAT is a decent "peice" to help your superstaars win....

Jamison is 90-years old and shoots tear-drop runners at 6'9"

Parker is garbage, been garbage...he has the handles of a 2nd grader...

Moon? i dont even need to honor him with a comment

gibson is DECENT at his best....and TRASH at his worse....ive seen dude play like a decent role player, and ive also seen dude play like JV bench warmer...

you guys are trying to argue because you dont agree, which is fine, you can not agree, but bringing up the talent of players on the cavs roster is not the way to argue your point...

these dudes are notorious bums....

80 percent of lebron jame's former teammates in cleveland couldnt start for ANY nba team...

and i think im being generous here...

look at all the players from the team he took to the finals, do ANY of them start for ANY team? did they start the year they were all traded? do they even still play basketball? (sasha? jones? snow?)

Larry Hughes

Drew Gooden

Sasha Palovic

Eric Snow

Damon Jones

Z

none of them start.

the best player he's played with got like 4 minutes in 3 years, and that's shannon brown...(who, i admit, kobe turned into a MONSTER....another reason why a kobe-less lakers team is eons ahead of lebron-less cavs)

lets look at the CURRENT cavs...

can anybody name ONE player NOT named JJ Hixon who could start for ANY other NBA team?

name the player then what team he'd start for....

(and JJ couldnt start for any of the better teams)

THEY DONT HAVE A SUPERSTAR?

THEY DONT EVEN HAVE STARTER-QUALITY PLAYERS

roll.gif

"decent role players"

Originally Posted by frink85

not BECAUSE his former team is garbage

but because how DRAMATIC the difference in wins between having him and not having him is.

did you read any of the posts?

to go from the most wins in a 2 year span EVER to the worst season EVER says SOMETHING...

if not that lebron james is the best and most valuable player alive, then, please, what does that say?

you tell me what going from the most wins in a 2 year span ever to the worst record ever says, then?

not BECAUSE his former team is garbage

but because how DRAMATIC the difference in wins between having him and not having him is.

did you read any of the posts?

to go from the most wins in a 2 year span EVER to the worst season EVER says SOMETHING...

if not that lebron james is the best and most valuable player alive, then, please, what does that say?

you tell me what going from the most wins in a 2 year span ever to the worst record ever says, then?

Spoelstra > Thibodeau. Spoelstra has the experience and coached up a team of Wade and nobodies to the playoffs just a season ago. They went from 15 wins to the playoffs and went 7 games against a super talented Atlanta team. He has the edge over Tom until further notice.
Gotta disagree on that. Wade missed 31 games in that 15-win season and even when he was on the floor, he wasn't anywhere close to 100%. I think his health was a much bigger reason for their turnaround than Spoelstra was.

The Bulls went from being the 11th best defensive team last year to #1 this year. When you have the best defensive team in the league with the injuries they've had and Derrick Rose as the starting PG, that's pretty damn impressive.

Spoelstra > Thibodeau. Spoelstra has the experience and coached up a team of Wade and nobodies to the playoffs just a season ago. They went from 15 wins to the playoffs and went 7 games against a super talented Atlanta team. He has the edge over Tom until further notice.
Gotta disagree on that. Wade missed 31 games in that 15-win season and even when he was on the floor, he wasn't anywhere close to 100%. I think his health was a much bigger reason for their turnaround than Spoelstra was.

The Bulls went from being the 11th best defensive team last year to #1 this year. When you have the best defensive team in the league with the injuries they've had and Derrick Rose as the starting PG, that's pretty damn impressive.

Maybe Mike Brown was a better coach than he got credit for? There's way too many changes from this season to last season's Cavs.

Maybe Mike Brown was a better coach than he got credit for? There's way too many changes from this season to last season's Cavs.

BINGO! It makes ZERO sense. Shaq wasn't awarded MVP when he left LA, or Jordan after he left Bulls. It makes no sense at all. And how can Bron be the clear cut choice for MVP if some of the same people are talking about him and Wade for co-MVPs. He might not even be the MVP of his own team according to that logic. Does he take the Heat from a good squad with Bosh, Wade and subsequent pieces to a championship contender, yes. But that does not make him the most valuable player in the league. And I'm 100% positive that fact along with how he was a little !%%$$ over the summer is going to prevent him from winning it this year.

BINGO! It makes ZERO sense. Shaq wasn't awarded MVP when he left LA, or Jordan after he left Bulls. It makes no sense at all. And how can Bron be the clear cut choice for MVP if some of the same people are talking about him and Wade for co-MVPs. He might not even be the MVP of his own team according to that logic. Does he take the Heat from a good squad with Bosh, Wade and subsequent pieces to a championship contender, yes. But that does not make him the most valuable player in the league. And I'm 100% positive that fact along with how he was a little !%%$$ over the summer is going to prevent him from winning it this year.

Back
Top Bottom