Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"LeBron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time."

You win and lose.. AS. A. TEAM.

It's funny how people overlook this very fact when comparing players. Actually, it's more like absolutely pathetic.

--QFT. Well said.
--When Kobe lost Shaq, people/haters were like "cant win without Shaq blah blah blah".
--Now he's won again and they're all like, "well he has Gasol, Dfish and a solid team now". So which one is it? No one wins/loses by themselves.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by fearthenut

No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... 

because they played next to the greatest basketball player to breathe...

A++++ execution
roll.gif

yall are funny ... lebron is the best player ... 

even though he talks in 3rd person and has yet to ring a ring he is the best ... if he isn't the best then he is the best active player w/o a ring ... w/e ...

i don't like him and hope the heat loses but that has nothing to do w/ or without him being the best

Originally Posted by MJsaver

No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... 

because they played next to the greatest basketball player to breathe...

A++++ execution
roll.gif

yall are funny ... lebron is the best player ... 

even though he talks in 3rd person and has yet to ring a ring he is the best ... if he isn't the best then he is the best active player w/o a ring ... w/e ...

i don't like him and hope the heat loses but that has nothing to do w/ or without him being the best

@ DARTH I said this about MJ, I said this about Shaq/Kobe, I'm saying this about Bron.

Enough with the rings and record comparison garbage. So much for evolution in basketball when people still can't grasp this basic idea.

@ DARTH I said this about MJ, I said this about Shaq/Kobe, I'm saying this about Bron.

Enough with the rings and record comparison garbage. So much for evolution in basketball when people still can't grasp this basic idea.

Either some people THINK they know a lot about basketball, or have never played at a competitive level.

I will wait for the list of excuses when Miami is not in the finals.

Either some people THINK they know a lot about basketball, or have never played at a competitive level.

"Either some people THINK they know a lot about basketball, or have never played at a competitive level."

Please post a video where you won a game playing one-on-five (from your own talent pool at the gym) and enlighten us then.

"Either some people THINK they know a lot about basketball, or have never played at a competitive level."

Please post a video where you won a game playing one-on-five (from your own talent pool at the gym) and enlighten us then.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

thats always how it goes, they lose they come up with excuses instead of man up and take responsibility for the loss or just admit the other team they lost to is better.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

thats always how it goes, they lose they come up with excuses instead of man up and take responsibility for the loss or just admit the other team they lost to is better.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lebron has been the best in the L for a few years now, no surprises there.
very debatable...in terms of statistics yes.. but he doesnt even have a complete game, like others

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lebron has been the best in the L for a few years now, no surprises there.
very debatable...in terms of statistics yes.. but he doesnt even have a complete game, like others

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, ESPN is starting up the LeBron MVP bandwagon, we will see where this takes up

derrick rose is MVP

lebron is best player in bball.........(as a kobe fan that was hard to type
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

those are different to me.

edit: that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, ESPN is starting up the LeBron MVP bandwagon, we will see where this takes up

derrick rose is MVP

lebron is best player in bball.........(as a kobe fan that was hard to type
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

those are different to me.

edit: that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)
This would make you above the age of 15, which is highly unexpected. I was expecting 17 tops. Nonetheless, your alumni affiliation is now the worst thing to come out of Columbus since Kosta Koufos.

I'm embarrassed.

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)
This would make you above the age of 15, which is highly unexpected. I was expecting 17 tops. Nonetheless, your alumni affiliation is now the worst thing to come out of Columbus since Kosta Koufos.

I'm embarrassed.

Guys, guys

Listen: (From unbiased perspective)
Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.

Its true Kobe has won many rings, BUT look at the teams he had, and Lebron had.

Kobe: Shaq, Horry, Fish, Gasol, Ariza, Artest (All had good reputation b4 going into LA)
Lebron: Big Z, Mo Will, Snow, Verajo (Not great reps b4 landing in Cavs)

Lebron is the better and more talented player for these reasons.

Nuff said.

Guys, guys

Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.

Kobe: Shaq, Horry, Fish, Gasol, Ariza, Artest (All had good reputation b4 going into LA)

Nuff said.

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Guys, guys

Nuff said.
based off your sig alone your opinion means nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Guys, guys

Nuff said.
based off your sig alone your opinion means nothing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom