Okay... Which NTer is this? vol: Jeopardy

nerd.gif

The joke isn't the fact ge said "burr" it's that he crossed out Sean Connery. I don't get why Sean Connery would be funny though...?
nerd.gif

I hate to call you out like this because it really seems like you thought you were doing it but Burr is in reference to Aaron Burr, vice president underJefferson and involved in a duel with Alexander Hamilton. He put Burr but the answer was Hamilton. Try again.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I hate to call you out like this because it really seems like you thought you were doing it but Burr is in reference to Aaron Burr, vice president under Jefferson and involved in a duel with Alexander Hamilton. He put Burr but the answer was Hamilton. Try again.

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

I hate to call you out like this because it really seems like you thought you were doing it but Burr is in reference to Aaron Burr, vice president under Jefferson and involved in a duel with Alexander Hamilton. He put Burr but the answer was Hamilton. Try again.

2dt2kqo.gif

this

Originally Posted by seventh letter

i know right?

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I hate to call you out like this because it really seems like you thought you were doing it but Burr is in reference to Aaron Burr, vice president under
Jefferson and involved in a duel with Alexander Hamilton. He put Burr but the answer was Hamilton. Try again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

2dt2kqo.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

The joke isn't the fact ge said "burr" it's that he crossed out Sean Connery. I don't get why Sean Connery would be funny though...?
nerd.gif

I thought it was pretty funny
laugh.gif

The joke isn't the fact ge said "burr" it's that he crossed out Sean Connery. I don't get why Sean Connery would be funny though

I don't think anyone actually thought he was referring to Gucci Man. Talk about taking it way too seriously
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom