Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy licking his shoes
laugh.gif
did u get your AdiFeezys yet

My mans about to put in 18 hours of NYC subzero weather to get some preme. I'm gonna roll up around 1030 and bless the boys in the front. see ya 

If people are cutting the line in nyc it doesn't matter if u are first because they will let people in the middle of the line go in first if they are lined up right and not cutting or just being di** heads in general. But u should be up front at that time and get what you want eventually. Good luck n stay warm. I'm sitting out on this one and just copping whatever I can online

Suberzat1 - Those fit perfect on you fam. Im 5'6 and the medium for the pocket tee is prob gonna be too long. But if I get a small I feel like it'll be too tight 
mean.gif

Me: Burg S cap, white boxers, possibly living tee

Co D: Black boxers, Neil Young tee

Thankful that not a lot I want is together on this drop. Think the boxers will be restocked like tees? Id be good without em but I actually need some new ones anyway, may as well be flossy.

Me: Burg S cap, white boxers, possibly living tee

Co D: Black boxers, Neil Young tee

Thankful that not a lot I want is together on this drop. Think the boxers will be restocked like tees? Id be good without em but I actually need some new ones anyway, may as well be flossy.
Yea I'm hoping the boxers get as many restocks as the tees 

just saw the lineup of things. lol stuff looking whacky as ever, like delahoya.

all rice stuff.

.that fire extinguisher.gonna be in a lot of hondas in.cali. lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom