Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my list:

taped seam jacket 

emperor bomber

astronaut hoodie

neil young tee

we do what we want tee

bacchanal tee

rose 5 panel

i promised you a rose garden 5 panel

broadway 5 panel

currant 5 panel

s logo 6 panel

basketball jersey

backpack and shoulder bag

maybe the classic logo hoodie too

aaaand i gonna be broke this year

Cop list 
smokin.gif
 really excited for this season, btw how do you guys think the court jacket fits?

That court jacket is going to be tight on the waist. I swear every time I see it I'm transported back to high school when Hilfiger was cool. The green one makes me think of the jackets Newport and Kool used to give away back when the cigarette companies gave away all kinds of free merch.

As for my list here's what I've got so far:

Divine Tee
Bachanal
Classic logo L/S
Pocket Tee in as yet undecided, but leaning towards that ridiculous leopard
Arc Logo Double Ringer in the grey because it reminds me of an old Tulane shirt I had when I was a kid
Astronaut Pullover
Classic Logo Pullover

and a whole mess of Accessories.

Hats I'm torn between the Ripstop Camo and the Painted Camo
I'll get one or the other, and maybe the french terry fitted.

MAYBE the overdyed pullover

That court jacket is going to be tight on the waist. I swear every time I see it I'm transported back to high school when Hilfiger was cool. The green one makes me think of the jackets Newport and Kool used to give away back when the cigarette companies gave away all kinds of free merch.

Divine Tee
Bachanal
Classic logo L/S
Arc Logo Double Ringer in the grey because it reminds me of an old Tulane shirt I had when I was a kid
Astronaut Pullover
Classic Logo Pullover

Hahaha well thanks for the heads up man, and nice list!

Divine Tee
Bachanal
Classic logo L/S
Astronaut Pullover
Classic Logo Pullover

#ALIVEWITHPLEASURE

May be homophobe but Im hesitant on the bacchanal. I like the print but knowing Supreme..."back anal" is a parody 

If the Astronaut hoodie drops on first drop I may have to bump it off. I may cop the towel but already want the Malcolm X drops just because I dig the man. If the drop goes like that dude solepreme predicts its Neil Young, Burg S logo, boxers, and maybe the living tee. Im swift but no bots used, so may call on some for assists. If I get extra burg S logos I can oop them.

Last edited:
I didn't even think of that with the bacchanal, but then again I'm coming off a celebration of the flesh already and one of the best wine shops in town is named Bacchanal.

I like when supreme does lifted art prints on their shirts.

That quilted paradise jacket looks like something I'd see on a grandmother.

May be homophobe but Im hesitant on the bacchanal. I like the print but knowing Supreme..."back anal" is a parody 

If the Astronaut hoodie drops on first drop I may have to bump it off. I may cop the towel but already want the Malcolm X drops just because I dig the man. If the drop goes like that dude solepreme predicts its Neil Young, Burg S logo, boxers, and maybe the living tee. Im swift but no bots used, so may call on some for assists. If I get extra burg S logos I can oop them.
I was under the impression that bacchanel ment drunk party. That's what I took from it.

I didn't even think of that with the bacchanal, but then again I'm coming off a celebration of the flesh already and one of the best wine shops in town is named Bacchanal.

I like when supreme does lifted art prints on their shirts.

That quilted paradise jacket looks like something I'd see on a grandmother.
No shots homie. I dig the tee also, but I brought it up when a homie said pass. I mentioned the possiblity of the parody,  And he said exactly lol. Real talk though, who give af. I may cop anyway. If anyone tries me I will have that butterfly keychain! woooo!

OT but I was thinking I would love to see Supreme do a pro free Ireland tee. Being Jebbia's lineage though, it will never happen. 

Last edited:
I was under the impression that bacchanel ment drunk party. That's what I took from it.
It is a ref to Bacchus/Dionysus but the American pronunciation is what has me wondering. Its silly really.  I was just bringing it up. Cop what you like. Its a dope print. Remember the greeks and romans were of the men for pleasure/women for babies belief though. Despite my proud guinea heritage that is what it is.

Last edited:

It is a ref to Bacchus/Dionysus but the American pronunciation is what has me wondering. Its silly really.  I was just bringing it up. Cop what you like. Its a dope print. Remember the greeks and romans were of the men for pleasure/women for babies belief though. Despite my proud guinea heritage that is what it is.
But like Mint about going to that celebration and ill say we are out here in Louisiana where the city is known for drinking. I get what you are saying but when I did my research on bacchanel I got drunk party. And Bacchus from what you pointed out is celebrated as Krew of Bacchus(Greek God of Wine) argue one the top 3 parades in NOLA. Maybe im being ignorant to the subject but I dig the shirt even more from what I learned.

I'm still trying to think if that guy was for real about getting to NY at 6pm the day before wow.

Gonna be below 24 the whole time and maybe snowing. Good luck tho

God thing I'm plugged in. Got a few proxys and a few lil ****** on line.

Ain't want nothing Celt that fire extinguisher so I can take out the heat 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom