Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, arent regular Mophies like 30 bucks? 120 would be an easy pass if that is correct. I also think the boxers will be more for the 4 pack, but would be stoked if they are only 25

Edit: yeah...49 on their site. Id say the Mophie goes for 60 tops. Easy pass if it is 120 though. http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-6

Last edited:
Once I see prices posted then I'll map out exactly what I want. I think they nailed the accessories and clothes this season. Easily one of the best seasons in Supreme. Where are the Malcolm X shorts? :nerd:

I'm still trying to think if that guy was for real about getting to NY at 6pm the day before wow.

Gonna be below 24 the whole time and maybe snowing. Good luck tho
I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen people standing infront of supreme at 6pm, nights before a release.

I always appreciate the store opening a week before the online shop. Gives me time to see the prices of everything I want and devise a plan

I'm a medium in all my Sup stuff and I like the fit of the tees, but I wouldn't mind trying a small. Any chance of this or is there any point?

Last edited:
Gonna have to be swift for the smalls. Would only try with shirts you think will sit for a few so you can double back and get the medium if you strike out on the small.

I should have done so for the Bruce Lee l/s got the bruce Lee one chilling in my closest being in a rush to order the tee and forgot I wear larges in the l/s

It's not a big deal if I miss it, like I said, the fit on the mediums is exactly how I like my tees. Just intrigued to see how the smalls fit

Any chance they'll drop the Malcolm X stuff next week while it's still Black History Month? Really want those shorts :smokin

soooo having not been to the store before (all online purchases), i'm in NYC and saying eff it and going to Preme tomorrow.

There are some pieces I want...nothing I'm going to be upset about if I miss (just my general take on clothes in general, love to get what I want, but if not, eh more will come out)...

The store opens at 11....I honestly do not want to wait in a line a long time & (after the store opens)...I really do not mind waiting in the morning as I'll be awake.....if I got there between 8-9....is that going to be too late...or is that too early where there is not much of a difference getting there at 9 or 10?

Also...how is the line work for them...i've seen some stories just from buying supreme that there can be issues like when the foams released etc...is it a pretty decent system/set-up (like somewhat cordinated and not just people jumping in and out?)

soooo having not been to the store before (all online purchases), i'm in NYC and saying eff it and going to Preme tomorrow.

There are some pieces I want...nothing I'm going to be upset about if I miss (just my general take on clothes in general, love to get what I want, but if not, eh more will come out)...

The store opens at 11....I honestly do not want to wait in a line a long time & (after the store opens)...I really do not mind waiting in the morning as I'll be awake.....if I got there between 8-9....is that going to be too late...or is that too early where there is not much of a difference getting there at 9 or 10?

Also...how is the line work for them...i've seen some stories just from buying supreme that there can be issues like when the foams released etc...is it a pretty decent system/set-up (like somewhat cordinated and not just people jumping in and out?)
being an old man who has experienced campouts and the chaos that happens at the supreme store my advice for you is if you 're not there by tonight at midnight don't bother showing up until Friday at 5 am i would say. if you showed up on Thursday around 8/9 you probably wont see the inside of the store until about 4/5 pm depending on how the line moves. those lines aren' for the weak. but what you do have going for you is that this first drop is very very weak and there's no "blow your mind" item that is dropping this first drop.so be smart show up Friday a.m hours or Saturday a.m hours and avoid the kids who don't have school this week

Any insights on what the London release will be like? I'm not about to camp out, but if I want to stop by tomorrow would I be good if I got there by around 6/7am? 

being an old man who has experienced campouts and the chaos that happens at the supreme store my advice for you is if you 're not there by tonight at midnight don't bother showing up until Friday at 5 am i would say. if you showed up on Thursday around 8/9 you probably wont see the inside of the store until about 4/5 pm depending on how the line moves. those lines aren' for the weak. but what you do have going for you is that this first drop is very very weak and there's no "blow your mind" item that is dropping this first drop.so be smart show up Friday a.m hours or Saturday a.m hours and avoid the kids who don't have school this week

I will be at the nyc store today at 6pm. Wil i be able to get everything i want to buy or is there a chance that stuff is going to sell out before im in the store?

I will be at the nyc store today at 6pm. Wil i be able to get everything i want to buy or is there a chance that stuff is going to sell out before im in the store?
there's a chance stuff will sell out. just being honest. hard to fathom and unique hype will have their minions out in the line early. and they pretty much buy one of everything they can.

there's a chance stuff will sell out. just being honest. hard to fathom and unique hype will have their minions out in the line early. and they pretty much buy one of everything they can.

Alright thanks! But if something will sell out before im in i will dtill have a second chance next week :smile:

Only sucky thing bout week later as far as drop the greedy Minions will be bck only grabbing more **** too Welp learned hard way jus keep paying that 10$ shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom