Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you kidding? its like a dream collab of mine
laugh.gif

I played so much wiffle ball as a kid with those damn yellow bats that would ALWAYS find a way to get ****** up.

#SupCT
nthat.gif
what if you SO?

Are you kidding? its like a dream collab of mine
laugh.gif

I played so much wiffle ball as a kid with those damn yellow bats that would ALWAYS find a way to get ****** up.

#SupCT
nthat.gif
Same here. I'm ready.

Wiffle ball on the beach is the best fam 

im grabbing the set as well 
That's a great point. Plus the beach ball and we 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wiffle ball season!

So cal sup guys thinkin what I am thinking wiffle ball tournament down at the beach?

Hermosa?

Diagonal soccer jersey came in and I love it.  Not a fan of tons of branding but it's subtle enough where I don't mind.  Fit's slightly smaller than an LS pocket tee.

When yall play wiffle ball do you set the beach chair up behind the batter as the plate and do any of yall know how to really pitch well with a wiffle ball ?

im actually in the mood to really play now, Summer where you at 
nerd.gif

we are in for the same items, although im changing my mind about the reflective pullover
really? why is that? i just am trying to decide which one will the be the easiest to cop.. i like all 3 colors i just wanna make sure i get one for retail

I just remember supreme coming out with a chair too Finna be at the beach supreme from head to toe!

Beach ball check
Wiffle hopefully check
Chair check
Water shorts check
Random sup shirt check
Sandals check

Someone insert a Rick flair wooo in my post!

I just remember supreme coming out with a chair too Finna be at the beach supreme from head to toe!

Beach ball check
Wiffle hopefully check
Chair check
Water shorts check
Random sup shirt check
Sandals check

I never got that beach ball but it is what it is. First drop did nothing for me so I missed out. Not gonna cop something I don't want to get the bonus accessories haha

Beach ball check
Wiffle hopefully check
Chair check
Water shorts check
Random sup shirt check
Sandals check

no beach towel

no sup tank 

no sup locs

Last edited:
really? why is that? i just am trying to decide which one will the be the easiest to cop.. i like all 3 colors i just wanna make sure i get one for retail

i thought it was a must have when i first saw the preview, but for some reason I wont be too upset if I miss out. Im not really sure why haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom