Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was NIKE... not Complex that elevated Supreme to near GOD LIKE status in the United States

In LA there really wasn't any hype when SUP LA opened..... believe it or not people were fiending harder for Undefeated, Stussy, Union (because they sold BAPE) and The Hundreds

My prediction........... GONZ BUTTERFLY HOODY = GRAIL
look closer it has clowns in it

Black Sabbath collab
and

there's a blue colorway for the AM 98's

it was NIKE... not Complex that elevated Supreme to near GOD LIKE status in the United States

In LA there really wasn't any hype when SUP LA opened..... believe it or not people were fiending harder for Undefeated, Stussy, Union (because they sold BAPE) and The Hundreds

My prediction........... GONZ BUTTERFLY HOODY = GRAIL
look closer it has clowns in it

Black Sabbath collab
and

there's a blue colorway for the AM 98's
i can't wait to see the club with black sabbath
These are slowly growing on me
best CW IMO

This pair looks pretty good too though...  So far out of the 3, the black pair is the only one i won't be trying for:

*Patiently waits for water bottle canteen to restock*

100x100px-LS-4f246b38_SonicRelaxing.gif

Repped.

Wait what colors are them 98s coming out in? I thought it was just all black & white/snakeskin. That white & navy pair looks fire

i've heard mixed things on this..

but does supreme package separate orders to the same address (made on the same day) in one shipment?

i got shipping for a hat that's coming in at 1.1lbs, but i got a order in for a morrissey like minutes prior to that purchase (to the same address), with no shipping yet.

i've heard mixed things on this..

but does supreme package separate orders to the same address (made on the same day) in one shipment?

i got shipping for a hat that's coming in at 1.1lbs, but i got a order in for a morrissey like minutes prior to that purchase (to the same address), with no shipping yet.
different order #s = separate packages

they mark just about everything as a 1 lb shipment. UPS sometimes adjusts it to reflect that actual weight but on week 1 they usually just say oh well. Watch when they ship the heavy bags they'll even say 1 lb on that in the initial ship notice.

they mark just about everything as a 1 lb shipment. UPS sometimes adjusts it to reflect that actual weight but on week 1 they usually just say oh well. Watch when they ship the heavy bags they'll even say 1 lb on that in the initial ship notice.

i can vouch for this to be true as well on previous season orders..

this was just the first time i happened to get two separate orders under one shipping address, so i have no experience in that arena of how things are done..

thanks mints.. (repped you too)

Yea alot of ppl havent gotten shipping yet.

Im still 1/2 right now and i ordered them within seconds of each other at 1101.

Its not a big deal. First week there's a **** ton of orders

Those waiting will get shipping the next couple days.

Might eem wake up to a shipping email tomorrow 
laugh.gif

So if I got an order confirmation and originally had a charge on my card that has since been taken off, did my order get cancelled?i havent received any cancellation but thats the only charge out of 5 that has been taken off my card. 2/5 shipped

So if I got an order confirmation and originally had a charge on my card that has since been taken off, did my order get cancelled?i havent received any cancellation but thats the only charge out of 5 that has been taken off my card. 2/5 shipped

I have had them cancel without sending an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom