Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restocks sucks these 1st two weeks but I really can't be mad at them if Supreme is switching it up on them at the drop. Last season I got every hype item including cdg bogos using them. It's just the CC # and CVV which you should have copied and memorized. I'm more mad at myself for leaving my CC in my wallet and missing this week. Now we know.

Only thing I wanted this week was the black camp hat. Went quicker than I thought it would but still managed to scoop it.

Manger came ask me about a damn report at 10:59...

Didn't leave until 5 minutes later trying to explain something to me

LMAO SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED to me last week!!!!!!!!! I quickly said what i needed to say, gave him a copy of the report at 10:59 just in time before 11am hit. I felt like Ethan Hunt trying to slide through security.

Struck out on the Black camp this week. Hopefully resell isn't too crazy. Either way I have to have it.

IMG_5008.PNG

Who else is waiting for week 1 to ship? Quote if you are

I need my Nas T! I ordered 3 items.
Same still waiting.... 2 order at the drop and 1 order on Friday for the fanny pack restock,
Got confirmation on all order and charges on my card but no shipping info at all..... and probably nothing extras when they finally ship.... was hoping for a toothbrush

Supreme is gettin to it for sure... Finally got tracking on all orders from last week. If youre still waiting you should be good eventually.

Got my laat orders from week 1, no nas sticker still and no more tooth brushes / plastic bogos.
Man i shoulda grabbed that black cap after thinking i struck out on the sticks . Praying for a restock.

Restocks sucks these 1st two weeks but I really can't be mad at them if Supreme is switching it up on them at the drop. Last season I got every hype item including cdg bogos using them. It's just the CC # and CVV which you should have copied and memorized. I'm more mad at myself for leaving my CC in my wallet and missing this week. Now we know.

i would agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact that there are paying customers. If it was free and didn’t work, oh well, but with people paying money for certain features they better make damn sure that it works.

i was just lookin to ooop the chopsticks, so not too bummed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom