Older Mexican Men Dont Like to be Called Gay Even if Your Just Playing

Old mexican guys r gay,trust me,Ive developed there disposable cameras before and they gayer than real gays when theyre drunk and a drunk man dont lie
nerd.gif

Old mexican guys r gay,trust me,Ive developed there disposable cameras before and they gayer than real gays when theyre drunk and a drunk man dont lie
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

When you call these guy a homosexual they take it seriosuly.
Even if your just playing

Example

I was already drunk when I got to my friends house I had my US jersey and all

So there was this old mexican guy and he was already done. He was so drunk like when he will talk he sounded literally like the Tazmanian devil.

so he started making fun of my Spanish because my Spanish is terrible. Then he started calling me gringito (little white boy) and then he started making fun of me because i am half Salvadorian.

So I asked him "what part of mexico are you from" and he replied "Guanajuato" and was like "where? Guanajoto" and i just started laughing and i kept on repeating it and i kept on laughing.

So he told my friend "Dile que no se ria" meaning la then he told my friend "este wuey no sabe que es un putaso?" which means this dude doesnt know what hit is? then my friend told him "no" now this guy is sitting next to me, he grabbed his bottle of beer and swings the bottle towards my face but luckily this drunk missed and hit the wall.  My reaction was
eek.gif
then i got
mad.gif
tried craking a bottle at his head but he maved then i had like four dudes holding me back because I wasn't going to let a dude trying to harm me like that.

After that  like a couple of guys made him go in the house and told him not to come out anymore.

A few minutes later he came back out with a knife and he was telling everybody that he wanted to shank me lol.

Crazy day.

C-

You are being generous.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

When you call these guy a homosexual they take it seriosuly.
Even if your just playing

Example

I was already drunk when I got to my friends house I had my US jersey and all

So there was this old mexican guy and he was already done. He was so drunk like when he will talk he sounded literally like the Tazmanian devil.

so he started making fun of my Spanish because my Spanish is terrible. Then he started calling me gringito (little white boy) and then he started making fun of me because i am half Salvadorian.

So I asked him "what part of mexico are you from" and he replied "Guanajuato" and was like "where? Guanajoto" and i just started laughing and i kept on repeating it and i kept on laughing.

So he told my friend "Dile que no se ria" meaning la then he told my friend "este wuey no sabe que es un putaso?" which means this dude doesnt know what hit is? then my friend told him "no" now this guy is sitting next to me, he grabbed his bottle of beer and swings the bottle towards my face but luckily this drunk missed and hit the wall.  My reaction was
eek.gif
then i got
mad.gif
tried craking a bottle at his head but he maved then i had like four dudes holding me back because I wasn't going to let a dude trying to harm me like that.

After that  like a couple of guys made him go in the house and told him not to come out anymore.

A few minutes later he came back out with a knife and he was telling everybody that he wanted to shank me lol.

Crazy day.

C-

You are being generous.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In Spanish..... bad words sound real bad

not like English where words have been abused and lose their meaning.

Step your Spanish game up, lucky drunk dude didn't beat you up or kill you............. unfortunately

In Spanish..... bad words sound real bad

not like English where words have been abused and lose their meaning.

Step your Spanish game up, lucky drunk dude didn't beat you up or kill you............. unfortunately

i'm gonna go ahead and assume he was hating on you because you're salvadorian.  he was probably waiting for you to say something to him to give him an excuse to do something to you. im salvadorian too and i get so much hate from mexicans. go argentina.

i'm gonna go ahead and assume he was hating on you because you're salvadorian.  he was probably waiting for you to say something to him to give him an excuse to do something to you. im salvadorian too and i get so much hate from mexicans. go argentina.

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

yep

old timer called me a cerote

now i know some of my friends tell me this all the time but im cool with it but it is all jokes just so they can get under my skin. now i dont know this guy and he calls me a cerote and with emphasis.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

yep

old timer called me a cerote

now i know some of my friends tell me this all the time but im cool with it but it is all jokes just so they can get under my skin. now i dont know this guy and he calls me a cerote and with emphasis.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom