Olympic athlete banned from participating because of racist joke on Twitter

roll.gif
How do you get a 2 game suspension from the Triple Jump? C'mon now

Man, I'm black and yeah, it was dumb of her to say. But honestly who cares. She's just another dumb broad who doesn't think before she speaks. I wouldn't had banned her...
P.S. If she was a ugly broad, my response may have been different lol.

she made a joke about killing blacks and this guy is semi-cool with it, didnt someone say shes a supporter of some Neo-Nazi group a couple comments back?

was gonna say people are getting too sensitive, but that was pre-knowing what the joke was. that was a little rough. :lol:

She would get it though. :wow: :evil: :nthat:
Like DunkNForce said, A ban is a bit excessive, A 2 game suspension would've been fine.
you clearly know nothing about track&field

. . . . . arent you that guy who hates black people tho?

the tweet was lame, and it made no sense.

the punishment was dumb too.

these people that compete aren't even serious. they spend too much times yacking, talking, and enjoying a 2nd and 3rd tier finish.. u don't see BS from other countries.

She would get it though. :wow: :evil: :nthat:
Like DunkNForce said, A ban is a bit excessive, A 2 game suspension would've been fine.
you clearly know nothing about track&field

. . . . . arent you that guy who hates black people tho?

Oh, Am I suppose to know everything about track and field to comment about the subject?

Oh, ok. :stoneface:

It's all irrelevant to the subject...

Last edited:
She's easy on the eyes, but I don't see how that can be interpreted as a joke. That's not only racist, but it displays signs of xenophobia which is common throughout Europe. She was also banned from this year's Olympics for being an avid supporter of the Golden Dawn party, which is comparable to the Neo-Nazis. On the old NT, the video was posted of one of their spokesman, Ilias Kasidiaris, punching a rival female politician in the face during a debate because she angered him.

I guess everybody missed this.

Last edited:
Oh, Am I suppose to know everything about track and field to comment about the subject?
Oh, ok. :stoneface:
It's all irrelevant to the subject...

i mean you sound mad ignorant commenting on her being suspended for two games when track does not operate like that, if shes banned from her one race (her first) then its all done

and i mean your bias definitely explains why you would say she didnt need to be banned, if you dont like black people then of course you would sympathize with her, meaning you wouldnt provide an honest judgment on whether or not she was properly punished

i mean you sound mad ignorant commenting on her being suspended for two games when track does not operate like that, if shes banned from her one race (her first) then its all done
and i mean your bias definitely explains why you would say she didnt need to be banned, if you dont like black people then of course you would sympathize with her, meaning you wouldnt provide an honest judgment on whether or not she was properly punished

I guess his rep followed him to this site as well >D

I guess his rep followed him to this site as well >D
cant front, i have no idea what you mean

Seeing as this is the olympics, this is fitting. Goes against the spirit of the event.

And excessive? what are ya'll talking about 2 or 3 games? what she look like tryna do this again 12 yrs later?

Or wait, you guys can't possible be talking about 2 or 3 games during this years olympics, tell me you're not.

Last edited:
The Olympics were originally about creating unity among people and disregarding the differences (race, country) dividing us as a common race. Today, the competitive aspect of the games completely overshadows this.

In other news......................

Someone got what was coming to them.......................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom