OMG My Life as Liz

Originally Posted by el cuco

05-liz-taylor-interview.jpg

5bdzpu.gif
laugh.gif

i'd smash though

Could it be any faker though? And that one blonde chick who tried to be nice could get it.

Shes gotta be on nt, you see the nikes/jordans she wears throughout the show?
nerd.gif

edit: Doesnt she kinda look like Boxxy?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

aint gonna lie i think she is extremely cute and has got great style and ya i like her personality a lot too
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yea she is almost perfect lol.. Wish her body would fill out a little more though...

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

aint gonna lie i think she is extremely cute and has got great style and ya i like her personality a lot too
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

although i find her very attractive.. and i know this show is fake as hell. her personality seems to be extremely forced.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

<---------------*Edit* 5,000!

Pedobear_chase300x200.gif
dead.gif
dead.gif
congrats on the 5000th post too!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yea, she's got somethin about her
smokin.gif

you know who else is hott, Farrah from that mothers show on MTV
eh...theway she disrespects her moms and more interested finding that D insteadof taking care of her daughter is a HUGE turn off, but if your justafter one thing, then she's just average not even close to hot
laugh.gif
http://www.nydailynews.co...er_of_mtv_teen_mom_.html
haha bout time she layed it on her I'm sure she was waiting for the cameras to stop rolling
laugh.gif
for real, i'd smash that girl farrah, but she needs an attitude adjustment... and i know just how to give it to her
devil.gif

StaXX wrote:
Could it be any faker though? And that one blonde chick who tried to be nice could get it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm not gonna lie, when she said that her nipples were showing i was hoping that the camera would show it
ohwell.gif
... and the rest of their performance...

Back
Top Bottom