OMGZ WHOS GOING TO SEE EDWARDDDDDD TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!!! :DDD:))))

Not me.

smh.gif
at my Twitter and Facebook blowing up because every, single chick I know seems to be seeing this tonight
sick.gif

I don't get the hype
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

but hell nah, it was bad enough that i had to see the first one, no way in hell im watching this one

I do not care if people like certain things, but some girls have seriously become obsessed with this Twilight saga series and I just find this whole hypesurrounding this so overboard and creepy. No way in hell will I ever read the books or watch the movies due to the glorification and overkill exposure of itthat just turned me off of it all. I am saying no to the cult.

My girl is part of this hype, smh. Every time we talk it's "New Moon this, New Moon that".
indifferent.gif
She's gonna see it tomorrow at the Arch Light,trying to get me to go but I'm good. Modern Warfare 2 > New Moon

really though, whats so great about this edward dude? i mean really, no mo, but is he really that good looking?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

really though, whats so great about this edward dude? i mean really, no mo, but is he really that good looking?

Zac Efron>>>>>Edward.

My girlfriend got obsessed with this stuff, recently. She read the first three books in two weeks, and now she and her little sister are at adouble feature--First movie is playing and it ends at midnight, when they start the new one.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom