OMGZ WHOS GOING TO SEE EDWARDDDDDD TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!!! :DDD:))))

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Ironically making this thread is no better than if you actually were a fan.
laugh.gif

Word. Let women be women. No need to act like a woman and really care.

On the real, no mo and I'm not tryna be a hater but I don't see what chicks see in this cat. Dude look like a white Yao Ming and I ain't evenexaggerating.

robertpattinson_houseofwax2.jpg

yao_jersey.jpg

Realtalk though are a lot of guys not watching this because it is SUCH SUCH SUCH a chick flick now with how many girls like it or do you guys really just notlike the concept of what the story is about? Personally, I dig that it is an intense romance that stems a conflict between a vampire, werewolves, and theVolturi (vampire government). The execution is a lil weaksauce because it is about younger aged ones...but regardless it is an entertaining concept, good plot,and great chance with special effects/etc. I mean i know im not gonna go see this with guy friends of mine...that is way too ayo no matter how comfortable i amwith myself. Got a few different girls trying to "convince me" to go haha...so i'll go check it out Saturday morning when it's not madrushed.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Realtalk though are a lot of guys not watching this because it is SUCH SUCH SUCH a chick flick now with how many girls like it or do you guys really just not like the concept of what the story is about? Personally, I dig that it is an intense romance that stems a conflict between a vampire, werewolves, and the Volturi (vampire government). The execution is a lil weaksauce because it is about younger aged ones...but regardless it is an entertaining concept, good plot, and great chance with special effects/etc. I mean i know im not gonna go see this with guy friends of mine...that is way too ayo no matter how comfortable i am with myself. Got a few different girls trying to "convince me" to go haha...so i'll go check it out Saturday morning when it's not mad rushed.

YNS.

Had to before anyone else did.

im going next week
smh.gif

chick i know convinced me to watch the first one....joint was sub par. the book however got smashed in 3 days....i never read a book in less then a week
smh.gif

feel free to revoke my man card
tired.gif
(nh)

*leaves thread in the fear of seeing spoilers*
embarassed.gif

This vampire stuff is wack. I guess girls like the idea of vampire biting on their neck and turn them on or some sh% . and
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
to guys who are into thisstuff.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

im going next week
smh.gif

chick i know convinced me to watch the first one....joint was sub par. the book however got smashed in 3 days....i never read a book in less then a week
smh.gif

feel free to revoke my man card
tired.gif
(nh)

*leaves thread in the fear of seeing spoilers*
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

only chick flick i rocked with was the notebook

now that is a movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by JPZx

Oh what an elaborate cover up this is.... you know you're team Edward in your heart.
Hell no. I would never betray Potter like that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

p.s. Team Jacob ftw.

I agree...
smh.gif
@ how this book and movie ends....Women are stupid(subjective to the woman in case.)

Yo. Im really the only heterosexual thats going to come out and admit that he wants to watch this ***!?

I finally gave into this ***! yesterday and rented the first Twilight.
I had no clue what this crap was about other than "Vampires" and millions of drooling white chicks.
Needless to say my expectations were very low. I watched the movie last night and I am not afraid to say I will be watching the second one IN THEATRES.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was THE WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

If anybody enjoys this movie you should kill ya self.

smh.gif
$20 down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom