One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

That post described literally 100% of the issues i have with every race thread :smokin

It's the overall idea that racism has become something that's "not serious"

Same here, and these are the sad superficial clowns that follow something as well put as that with mess like:

Read Meths posts...searched online to find video...found video...watched video...didn't care. It was clearly a joke. As someone who makes racists jokes on the daily, I haven't a single problem with it. It was def stupid. It's not a good career move, most people are super sensitive, but, I really don't think Justin Bieber is any more racists than any other person.

Everyone has made an offensive joke, everyone has said somethings in the company of their own that others would find offensive; I'm not getting outraged because he was caught on video, I'm more outraged the joke wasn't funny than I am that he said it, I'm upset we're even talking about it. I'd grill him as a dumbass kid. His actions and choice of friends lead me to believe me he's not anymore racists than me or most other people, which to me, a certain level of racism is expected, hell even welcomed.

I've never really cared about racists talk anyway, even though it is a lot harder to kill an idea than a person, I'm not prosecuting someone for whats inside their heads...now, racists acts matter to me. I guess you can count me in on the boycott...but it's like the Barney's boycott, I wasn't listening to him anyway lol.

long story short...nothing about this offends me...now if he was to say "I won't hire a black man" he's within his right but that would be racists.

are we going to deny the fact that Beiber currently stays with nothing but black friends?

lil twist, soulja, AND MANY OTHERS, I've seen personally hanging out with, not on tv, instagram, but PERSONALLY.

is he currently racist?

or is a "slave owner mentality" essay going to be written?

Last edited:
Anybody defending beiber should be ashamed of themselves.

Beiber knew these tape was coming out that's why he aligned himself with black friends and rappers

Beiber ain't even sorry he didn't even come out publicly and apologize.

You got culture jokes confused with racist jokes. Beiber told racist jokes full of hatred. Jokes as what he told is not funny

How would you feel if you had a daughter who got raped then people were telling jokes about her like what did so and so daughter say when she got raped etc. You would be very angry ready to kill that person that told that joke. It's not funny and that jokes beiber told was not either

Once again some people tell culture jokes but what beiber said is straight up racist like jokes that using racist words

Better yet I can't believe blacks are defending him.

Beiber knew these tape was coming out that's why he aligned himself with black friends and rappers

I know you don't believe that... at all.
he's been rolling with them for a while and even getting in trouble with them.

Last edited:
he only had those friends for about 1 1/2 years. He probably knew the tapes were coming out a few years ago. Somebody probably starting threating him that they would release it so his manager had him prepare ahead of tim

Last edited:
he only had those friends for about 1 1/2 years. He probably knew the tapes were coming out a few years ago

he almost caught 2 charges that could have had him deported/banned from the US with these dudes, that's all part of the clever ruse?

Last edited:
he almost caught 2 charges that could have had him deported/banned from the US with these dudes, that's all part of the clever ruse?

Beiber ain't getting deported he knows that dude generate to much money for the rich. And his black friends caught the charges

Also I didn't say he was immune to getting in trouble while hanging with black friends

But I'm done I can care less lol

Last edited:

Beiber ain't getting deported he knows that dude generate to much money for the rich. And his black friends caught the charges

Also I didn't say he was immune to getting in trouble while hanging with black friends

But I'm done I can care less lol

no, but you said he was pretending to be their friends for close to 2 years...
now you're saying they are truly his friends.

so is he racist and pretending to be their friends for 1 1/2 years as you put it, or does he actually enjoy the company of black people?

doesn't that hold more value than what he said years ago?

Last edited:
Everyone on meths nuts for saying something people already said before

We cant even use the equivalent word for
Forcible sodomy on this board...people act like he was gonna give beiber a pass.

But i do hope beiber falls off hard tho.

No real talent. Just another hypetrain

Last edited:
Everyone on meths nuts for saying something people already said before

We cant even use the equivalent word for
Forcible sodomy on this board...people act like he was gonna give beiber a pass.

But i do hope beiber falls off hard tho.

No real talent. Just another hypetrain
:rofl: :rofl:

he only had those friends for about 1 1/2 years. He probably knew the tapes were coming out a few years ago. Somebody probably starting threating him that they would release it so his manager had him prepare ahead of tim
he been riding with his boy sean kingston since 2009 .

I mean, i get it. He made a racist joke. Yea, it was terrible.

I bet 90% of America has made and/or laughed at a racist joke.

Is he ignorant? Yea, you bet. Is he racist? Nah, but American culture is engrained in racism, thats for sure.

I mean, i get it. He made a racist joke. Yea, it was terrible.

I bet 90% of America has made and/or laughed at a racist joke.

Is he ignorant? Yea, you bet. Is he racist? Nah, but American culture is engrained in racism, thats for sure.

more than 90%

Last edited:
There's racist jokes and then there's kill a ****** and join the kkk :lol:

I can't believe so many blacks are okay with that

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is okay with it; I think people are forgiving since it was 6 years ago and he was 14 with no signs since of this kind of ignorance

Last edited:
If you're still trying to defend Bieber at this point you're just exposing yourself. It's sad how people are damn near trying to make it illegal to call out racism nowadays. And there's always gonna be a gang up black folks up front ready to sympathize with racists. Pathetic.

It's Okay he was 15 don't hold him responsible for what he says.... Doesn't matter if he has millions of impressionable teens looking at that video and thinking it's okay to say those words it was just a mistake.

I find it real funny what dudes will & won't call a mistake or non factor these days :smh:. dude said it's expected or Preferred to make racial jokes towards people.

He says this and people are jumping to defend him & more importantly saying that his statement wasn't really that bad? Kill ******* & join the KKK, that's just an everyday walk in the park.

ONE THING IS

STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE

IS INHERENT IN ALL RACES.

NOT BECAUSE OF THE RACE BUT RATHER THE INDIVIDUALS.

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GRAVE ISSUES LIKE THESE TRULY ARE.

ONE THING IS

STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE

IS INHERENT IN ALL RACES.

NOT BECAUSE OF THE RACE BUT RATHER THE INDIVIDUALS.

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GRAVE ISSUES LIKE THESE TRULY ARE.

Where did anyone bring up his race, all the excuses are about his age and the fact that his comments weren't that serious, this sin't like he slipped a n-word out (Which i'm pretty sure he's been using for years now) it's that he's talking about killing black people and joining the KKK. YOU are the one pointing towards a particular race.

Back
Top Bottom