One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

It's Okay he was 15 don't hold him responsible for what he says.... Doesn't matter if he has millions of impressionable teens looking at that video and thinking it's okay to say those words it was just a mistake.

I find it real funny what dudes will & won't call a mistake or non factor these days :smh:. dude said it's expected or Preferred to make racial jokes towards people.

He says this and people are jumping to defend him & more importantly saying that his statement wasn't really that bad? Kill ******* & join the KKK, that's just an everyday walk in the park.

quick look at your links to twitter, instagram, etc. shows you throwing around the N(a) word regularly which is your right if you choose to use it but...

you don't think that makes an impression on the younger generation? The elders of the African American race hate that word and find it disrespectful. You were quick to agree with Lucky because of your beef towards me but he stated he is against this kind of thing in order for change to happen and brought the NWA as an example.

You got a pic of Money May right up on your page; you gonna stop supporting him if he continues to ride with Bieber? You done with Weezy now too? Probably not; right?

ONE THING IS

STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE

IS INHERENT IN ALL RACES.

NOT BECAUSE OF THE RACE BUT RATHER THE INDIVIDUALS.

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GRAVE ISSUES LIKE THESE TRULY ARE.
Where did anyone bring up his race, all the excuses are about his age and the fact that his comments weren't that serious, this sin't like he slipped a n-word out (Which i'm pretty sure he's been using for years now) it's that he's talking about killing black people and joining the KKK. YOU are the one pointing towards a particular race.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BEIBER

IM TALKING ABOUT NTERS

Again...I think it boils down to people on both sides of the coin (black and white) who pick and choose WHO gets a pass for saying these words.

For all of those not cool w/ Bieber saying those words, are you OK with non-black NTers/celebs who use slurs on the regular?

Have you ever checked someone in public for what they're saying? You walk down any street in NYC, and it's every 4th word in conversations.

Last edited:
Again...I think it boils down to people on both sides of the coin (black and white) who pick and choose WHO gets a pass for saying these words.

For all of those not cool w/ Bieber saying those words, are you OK with non-black NTers/celebs who use slurs on the regular?

Have you ever checked someone in public for what they're saying? You walk down any street in NYC, and it's every 4th word in conversations.

Man here's the thing, no one really cares who says the word, it's to much of a slang now, but bieber didn't say what's up my *****, he
Said I should kill a nigg** and join the KKK :lol:

I don't understood what y'all guys are even trying to say, it's like y'all aren't getting it and just coming up with random crap to sound unbiased .

Last edited:
quick look at your links to twitter, instagram, etc. shows you throwing around the N(a) word regularly which is your right if you choose to use it but...

you don't think that makes an impression on the younger generation? The elders of the African American race hate that word and find it disrespectful. You were quick to agree with Lucky because of your beef towards me but he stated he is against this kind of thing in order for change to happen and brought the NWA as an example.

You got a pic of Money May right up on your page; you gonna stop supporting him if he continues to ride with Bieber? You done with Weezy now too? Probably not; right?

More ****** deflecting I use the N-word I am from a culture where the N-word is used consistently as a term of endearment, it's part of my makeup. Where Bieber is from and that culture the N-word is used as a term of disrespect and maliciously. Regardless of that in his attempt to infiltrate "rap" culture i wouldn't be surprised at all if he was spouting ***** ***** ***** like Trinidad James. With that said WHERE on my page do you see me saying i want to kill ******* & join the KKK, I'm pretty sure my tweets aren't inspiring millions of children who are part of a culture where the n-word is still viewed as a malicious word, with malicious intent.

Secondly i agreed with Lucky on his points about you because his points were accurate about YOU, what words he chooses to use have nothing to do with me and my environment.

Lastly, I am a fan of Money May's Boxing career, I am a semi fan of Lil Wayne's music both of them can choose to do affiliate with Bieber if they want, I believe it's complete sucker activity from both but that's not going to stop me from liking music or boxing. Hell I don't give a **** if Bieber does a billion records on his next song, I just want people to straight up recognize that what he said wasn't right, it wasn't lighthearted fun, and it shouldn't be acceptable going forward.

I've stated it, Meth has stated it, several others have stated it.... THE PROBLEM ISNT JUSTIN BIEBER HIMSELF, ITS JUSTIN BIEBERS ACTIONS BEING DISMISSED AS BEING LIGHTHEARTED FUN THAT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON ANYONE :smh:

More ****** deflecting I use the N-word I am from a culture where the N-word is used consistently as a term of endearment, it's part of my makeup. Where Bieber is from and that culture the N-word is used as a term of disrespect and maliciously. Regardless of that in his attempt to infiltrate "rap" culture i wouldn't be surprised at all if he was spouting ***** ***** ***** like Trinidad James. With that said WHERE on my page do you see me saying i want to kill ******* & join the KKK, I'm pretty sure my tweets aren't inspiring millions of children who are part of a culture where the n-word is still viewed as a malicious word, with malicious intent.

Secondly i agreed with Lucky on his points about you because his points were accurate about YOU, what words he chooses to use have nothing to do with me and my environment.

Lastly, I am a fan of Money May's Boxing career, I am a semi fan of Lil Wayne's music both of them can choose to do affiliate with Bieber if they want, I believe it's complete sucker activity from both but that's not going to stop me from liking music or boxing. Hell I don't give a **** if Bieber does a billion records on his next song, I just want people to straight up recognize that what he said wasn't right, it wasn't lighthearted fun, and it shouldn't be acceptable going forward.

I've stated it, Meth has stated it, several others have stated it.... THE PROBLEM ISNT JUSTIN BIEBER HIMSELF, ITS JUSTIN BIEBERS ACTIONS BEING DISMISSED AS BEING LIGHTHEARTED FUN THAT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON ANYONE :smh:

so basically you talk big but will continue to support those who you are criticizing for being accepting of his behavior....got it

Man here's the thing, no one really cares who says the word, it's to much of a slang now, but bieber didn't say what's up my *****, he
Said I should kill a nigg** and join the KKK :lol:

I don't understood what y'all guys are even trying to say, it's like y'all aren't getting it and just coming up with random crap to sound unbiased .

That's all it is, dudes are really trying to defend a person saying i want to kill people & join the KKK as a funny joke :lol:. then comparing a person on the street to a person who is FOLLOWED by millions of people, and is in a position to spread some kind of negative ideology across if he really wanted.

At the end of the day and this applies to every Non Black that says the N word "Everyone wants to be a N word but nobody wants to be an N word"

Cats want the glitz and glam and entertainment factor they see in "urban culture" but don't want to understand or be part of that struggle. Dudes can say "how come blacks can say it but we can't" but when blacks are getting racially profiled they not saying "how come blacks are being racially profiled but I'm not"

How about this, every other race come up with their own term of endearment that they flipped from a negative term and see how many people would even care or want to use it.

I know this is a bit off topic. But I've been meaning to ask you, Lucky, would you consider the New Black Panther Party a racist organization? On the same level right now as the KKK?

I know this is a bit off topic. But I've been meaning to ask you, Lucky, would you consider the New Black Panther Party a racist organization? On the same level right now as the KKK?

Does the new black panther party have a documented history of raping women, beating people up for trying to vote or eat at a WHITE ONLY establishment, and lynching/murdering men women and children?

I am fully aware that the KKK is a terrible racist organization. But I'm asking you if the NBPP, an organization that puts out bounties on whites, talks about the need to slaughter white babies, etc. is racist. You are predictably dodging that part of the question which is telling.

I am fully aware that the KKK is a terrible racist organization. But I'm asking you if the NBPP, an organization that puts out bounties on whites, talks about the need to slaughter white babies, etc. is racist. You are predictably dodging that part of the question which is telling.

God damn I hate mother ******* like you, every time a white person says something racist people like you always come with this ********.

The answer is that they're complete not the same as said above. The KKK isn't just a racists group. They're a highly organized terrorist group that deal arms, drugs, and yes hate all non whites.

The fact that you're even asking this question is sad.

Back
Top Bottom