One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

For someone frontin like they so enlightened you mad quick to throw the blinders on for your boy Mike.

How is he throwing blinders when you said Michael Jackson molested kids when there wasnt even enough proof to convict him? It's not a question if he is right or wrong for molesting kids it's a question of if he even did it.

I think the age old question is....

Would you let your kids or future kids sleep with MJ in the same bed for a sleepover?

Yeah didn't think so.

Half the world gave MJ a pass so it's not even "just blacks" giving him a pass

I wouldn't personally. Some people view their kids getting to hang out with a pop icon as kind of a big deal tho

Michael Jackson molested little kids well into his adult life yet black people still gave him a super duper pass.
IF Michael Jackson molested little kids as you put it, what evidence do you have to support this claim, and why wasn't he found guilty and sent to jail?

You dudes can take a damned MTO article and take everything as fact but Mike pays millions in hush money and now "there's no hard evidence".

I bet you all going to pretend you don't see the inconsistencies.

[thread="596023"] [/thread]
Michael Jackson molested little kids well into his adult life yet black people still gave him a super duper pass.

IF Michael Jackson molested little kids as you put it, what evidence do you have to support this claim, and why wasn't he found guilty and sent to jail?

All of a sudden you have total faith in the American judicial system?

You dudes flip flop your views like a motha...

I mean you sexist and homophobic b...I don't even know how you still got the balls to pull the race card as much as you do.

He paid them off. Money shuts up a lot of things.
Would money pay YOU off if something happened to a child of yours??
All of a sudden you have total faith in the American judicial system?
I never said that, I asked you a direct question, which you still have not answered.  It was YOU that put that claim out there, I ask you where are your facts at. 

Facts - Not one time in this thread.

You want me to resort to facts while a lot of you continue to make stupid *** arguments based on stupid *** assumptions sprinkled with just a splash of real life experiences?

Last edited:
Consider the morals of those parents in the first place, DK. What parent would let their child sleep at MJ's house in the first place? Yes, those are the type of parents who would accept a payoff.

Consider the morals of those parents in the first place, DK. What parent would let their child sleep at MJ's house in the first place? Yes, those are the type of parents who would accept a payoff.

Bingo

This Michael Jackson talk is just a massive deflection from Biebers racism and the people defending it.

And OJ didn't do it too; right?
Folks are jumping all over the place now.  We went from Justin Bieber and his RACIST rant, to Michael Jackson molesting little kids, to OJ stabbing white people in the backyard.  Next you dudes are going to say how awful of a person Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was because he cheated on his wife. 

Notice how it always fall right back on black people and what we've done instead of talking about the person or topic at hand which is Justin Bieber.  It's always an effort to deflect attention away from the person at hand. 

Back
Top Bottom